most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
48 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
6078 pageviews
75 comments

knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
NBA 2K10 Cheesers

For those who don't know what an NBA 2k10 cheeser is, I will give some examples:

-they pick the best teams ALL THE TIME (Cavs, Lakers)
-run and gun with the best players ALL THE TIME (Kobe, Lebron, Wade)
-cherry pickers, full court press, charging foul attempts, constant drive along the baseline
-talk a lot of trash like they're the best when they are trash and have NO SKILLS

I don't need to pick a good team to win. I use skills to get all of my teammates involved and have all of my starters with double digit points. So how do you deal with playing against cheesers? Do you play against them? Pick the same team just to f**k with their heads? Let me know what's good.

75 comments for "NBA 2K10 Cheesers"

04-23-2010, 01:58 AM         #2
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha
yeah im used to this tho....
99% of the people on Live pick the Cavs, Lakers then the rest pick The Nuggets.....

i always go to the Clippers...when I see people just pick the above teams anyway I just pick the Magic....and I start off playing regular...running plays n s**t...as soon as they try some funny stuff like put lebron james at Center or PF and try to do everything with them I just dunk ALL GAME with Dwight Howard....
he is unstoppable even the people that know how to stop it have difficulties....

its funny cause sometimes i highlight teams like the Knicks...(cause I get bored of playing with the Clippers) and leave it to see if they pick someone besides the Cavs or Lakers and they dont haha
its then when i just pick the Magic
 04-23-2010, 01:59 AM         #3
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i beat people with The Clippers often too...its just really difficult because they miss layups because they are the Clippers and they dont make shots unless i am at home....even then i win its really difficult to win against the Cavs or Lakers but do it ....
s**ts too hard though when they pick the Cavs or Lakers i just pick the Magic haha
 8 years ago '04        #4
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I used to play 2K9 online all the time but with people quitting it got kinda lame so when 2K10 rolled around I didn't play online until around Feb. I played one game and in the first game I played the dude quit with less than 2 minutes left. He had been losing the WHOLE f**king game, but choose to leave in the 4th like a lil b**ch and I just stopped playing again. Yesterday I told my boy I was going to try something new, instead of running with my regular teams (ATL,DEN,DAL) I was going to run with random teams. So yesterday (thursday) I jumped on and ended up with the Pacers, the guy I was playing had the Bulls, beat the dude by 20 without abusing Granger. Now my friend says I should play with the T'Wolves so I'm going to try that tomorrow.

I just don't even care about my record like I did before. Before it annoyed me that some lame a.ss would even get within 10 points of me but it doesn't matter to me anymore. I just wanna hurt someones feelings with Brian Cardinal and I'm having more fun this way.
 8 years ago '04        #5
knowughetto 9 heat pts OP
space
space
True Story: Couple of days ago, I was playing a cheeser who picked the Cavs and I had the Bobcats. This guy didn't have a mic, but he was talking s**t by typing that I'm trash and I can't beat him. His strategy was to gun with Lebron on offense and camp in the lane with Shaq on defense. He must have shot with Lebron AT LEAST 30 times, but got his shots blocked 6 times by Tyson Chandler. Lebron got shut down and beat him by 25. Then he played me again with Nuggets and I had the Nets. Same thing happened but he was shooting 3's with Carmello Anthony and lost by 38 points.
 8 years ago '04        #6
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
I used to play 2K9 online all the time but with people quitting it got kinda lame so when 2K10 rolled around I didn't play online until around Feb. I played one game and in the first game I played the dude quit with less than 2 minutes left. He had been losing the WHOLE f**king game, but choose to leave in the 4th like a lil b**ch and I just stopped playing again. Yesterday I told my boy I was going to try something new, instead of running with my regular teams (ATL,DEN,DAL) I was going to run with random teams. So yesterday (thursday) I jumped on and ended up with the Pacers, the guy I was playing had the Bulls, beat the dude by 20 without abusing Granger. Now my friend says I should play with the T'Wolves so I'm going to try that tomorrow.

I just don't even care about my record like I did before. Before it annoyed me that some lame a.ss would even get within 10 points of me but it doesn't matter to me anymore. I just wanna hurt someones feelings with Brian Cardinal and I'm having more fun this way.
I would do the same exact thing. I can play with the Pistons and hurt someone's feelings with Ben Wallace and Kwame Brown, knowing damn well that they have NO OFFENSE AT ALL!!!
 8 years ago '04        #7
GZ2525 
space
space
$751 | Props total: 5 5
That's the only problem of being a fan of a great team in the game. I always play as the Cavs and hate that it feels like I'm cheating, but I make it a point to try to not use LeBron too much and I never go for cheap charges or full court press unless it's for like 2 possesions.
 04-23-2010, 07:30 AM         #8
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol all that has happend 2 me i even try 2 pick like the knicks see what they choose and they always go a beast of a team.. i support the lakers but won't pick em cause people then think u just wanna go the best team, i like switching it up... bucks, bobcats, warriors, kings i go em all just depends what mood i'm in......f**k the cheese.....
 8 years ago '09        #9
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 8 years ago '04        #10
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
Just send friend requests to the one's you had a good game with. It absolutely cuts out the cheesers. I had a hand full of friends I would play against all the time. Didn't have to deal with no BS.
 8 years ago '05        #11
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
i hate them cats that run up and try to take charges when you taking the ball out...its like really?

i had one guy i played he played legit up until the 4th quarter and the game was close and it was the last 30sec of the game and he goes into full blown cheese mode and i wasnt expecting that s**t he got a charge on me as i took the ball out and then hit a three wit kobe and it was a wrap
 8 years ago '04        #12
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 419 419
been runnin wit the thunder since last season.. worst team stats and was k!llin any other team... now they in the playoffs and I see ppl hoppin on the bandwagon.
 8 years ago '05        #13
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
This is why I don't play b ball games wit n*ggaz unless I know they won't turn it into an nba jam session. I don't mind n*ggaz using the lakers or cleveland... if that's your team, then so be it lol i stick to the Jazz and catch my W's and and L's and what not.. but for me to play you and enjoy it, I gotta see you actually using your PG to set up plays, pick and rolls, jumpshots, layups, post up moves, playing your OWN defense in a man 2 man situation, etc. If we're gonna just keep running back and forth like it's the Suns out there then nah.. I ain't with it.
 8 years ago '08        #14
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
I haven't played online in a long time but I LOVE CHEESERS. Feels good to shut down Lebron and they are using every trick in the book
 8 years ago '04        #15
Wheezy1281 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 77 77
i beat everyone with the sixers all the time...every team too...sixers are beasts in 2k10
 8 years ago '07        #16
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
defense is key
 8 years ago '04        #17
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 550 550
i play with the cavs or the lakers..i hardly play with kobe or lebron like that when i got shooters on my team...but in the 4th qtr. its kobe lebron time.
 04-23-2010, 11:33 AM         #18
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
For those who don't know what an NBA 2k10 cheeser is, I will give some examples:

-they pick the best teams ALL THE TIME (Cavs, Lakers)
-run and gun with the best players ALL THE TIME (Kobe, Lebron, Wade)
-cherry pickers, full court press, charging foul attempts, constant drive along the baseline
-talk a lot of trash like they're the best when they are trash and have NO SKILLS

I don't need to pick a good team to win. I use skills to get all of my teammates involved and have all of my starters with double digit points. So how do you deal with playing against cheesers? Do you play against them? Pick the same team just to f**k with their heads? Let me know what's good.
yea like 90% of them do what you are talking about

I'll play sim though

I run n*ggas out the gym wit teams like the Hawks, Mavs...even if they pick Lakers, Magic or Cavs

plus I hate when they quit like b**ches or play with the connection

you can tell when they are glitching on their connection because when you have possession of the ball the game is choppy but when they have possession it's smooth
 8 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 ceo said:
yea like 90% of them do what you are talking about

I'll play sim though

I run n*ggas out the gym wit teams like the Hawks, Mavs...even if they pick Lakers, Magic or Cavs

plus I hate when they quit like b**ches or play with the connection

you can tell when they are glitching on their connection because when you have possession of the ball the game is choppy but when they have possession it's smooth
That happens with me almost all the time, especially when I'm winning by double digit points. They will glitch their connection on purpose just so they can make a comeback. All I can do is laugh and bust they a.ss in the game. It goes to show that they have no good sportsmanship.
 04-23-2010, 12:47 PM         #20
GuttaMane618 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im bustin somebody a.ss wit the nets right now. he got the cavs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy