Kanye West and his Satanic Website (Devilish pics from his contents here!)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 Michael_Moore said:
still not getting it huh? peep the sig....
Let's all agree with you. Now what? You're on boxden! Most people don't believe in themselves let alone some invisible, non-transparent(lol) evil destroying earth and all humans. LOL. You should get out more and enjoy life and if the end comes you won't know it anyway cuz you'll be dead. You're like the little kid who thinks he has less because his sandwich is cut up into three pieces instead of four like his friends...

The illuminati gave me gas so I can give my girl a dutch oven.
 04-23-2010, 08:38 AM         #142
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ushouldpayme said:
Let's all agree with you. Now what? You're on boxden!
I missed the part about u knowing what I do off the net........dawg do you know how stupid you sound right now?
 04-23-2010, 08:38 AM         #143
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=graydome;15823478]okay... we get it... /QUOTE]

look at ur avy and then look at what you post....
 8 years ago '05        #144
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 Michael_Moore said:
I missed the part about u knowing what I do off the net........dawg do you know how stupid you sound right now?
Um nope. Answer the question about what you're going to do now that you "so-called" know about the illuminati? Can you stop them?
 8 years ago '08        #145
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 meepos said:
Kanye is a smart man. He's up on the internet buzz and knows that people follow his every move. The guy is simply using the illuminati type imagery to f**k with people and make them talk. And it obviously works. Take these pics for example, he has a bit of everything, but what are ppl talking about the most? The couple of devil pics. .

:agreement6:

well spoken
 8 years ago '09        #146
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Left Hook said:
And that's what you call post-modernism.

Agreed.

But, in all honesty, after seeing the folders and images in Kanye's stash, some of you are just nitpicking the questionable ones. He's got plenty that don't involve the devil and horns.
It only takes that one tho man. A guy has a thousand nekkid b**ches on his computer, and 15 kiddie pr0n pics.... he's going to jail. A guy can f**k a 1,000 v*ginas, and suck just one d*ck and you are a d*cksucker to me. No coming back from that. Extreme examples perhaps, but I don't understand how you can justify satanism unless it is your thing. I am sorry, there is nothing artistic about some of those pics to a normal person. Either way it goes if this is some viral marketing scheme then he is still using Satan for a gain. I think some of you really need to research the illuminati's influence into music because some of you really do have your own heads so far up your a.sses that it is amazing.
 8 years ago '04        #147
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
I have no problem with Satanism, it wouldn't bother me one bit if Kanye was a Satanist, but how do these pictures prove he is? He has plenty of pictures with clear Christian iconography as well. His interests here seem to be all over the place in terms of any possible ideology they might espouse, and just in general a person's artistic interests don't necessarily reflect their religious beliefs. I'm an atheist, but I have an interest in Christian art.

Only sheltered reactionaries would take any old devil pic to be a declaration of evil or some s**t.

As for this Illuminati bulls**t, I certainly find it interesting that these members of a secret society, covertly controlling the world, are constantly leaving cryptic clues to broadcast that information to any paranoid introvert with a PC. But I suppose there's some convoluted theory to explain that too.

Last edited by HHS; 04-23-2010 at 09:37 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #148
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
 01seay said:
I've asked it once....I've asked it twice....I've asked it thrice..

How are you suppose to stop the Illuminati if its real?

...and who wouldn't want to be rich, stay rich, be in a cool secret club, and control the minds of millions?

Where do I sign up?

What are the prerequisites?
you gotta get butt f**ked in your a.ss ...
 8 years ago '04        #149
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 sideshow20 said:
you gotta get butt f**ked in your a.ss ...
As opposed to getting butt fncked somewhere else?
 8 years ago '04        #150
MrT 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 13 13
cheesy
 04-23-2010, 10:20 AM         #151
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LovinPavan said:
you illuminati fanboys are too much.
Yep they got you. Wake up, and take off them blinders
 04-23-2010, 10:23 AM         #152
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ushouldpayme said:
Um nope. Answer the question about what you're going to do now that you "so-called" know about the illuminati? Can you stop them?
u truly are a a retard..why the f**k would I post on a public msg board where my friends and family will be when depopulation begins?..are u slow?..the purpose of me putting this info out is so YOU can alert your loved ones and make the necessary preparations fitted to YOUR particular lifestyle..because the bible teaches us to warn those that aren't in the know..i'm good as far as being prepared is concerned.. you think i'd have all this info and not act on it?..
 8 years ago '07        #153
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

im sure kanye is sittin in his crib uploadin all these pictures

u ever think this n*gga does this s**t for promotion u dumb bastard?
 04-23-2010, 10:47 AM         #154
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
All of this illuminati satanistic noise has definately gotten loud enough that it is impossible to ignore imo. I do wish people would just at least educate themselves about it instead of just immediately dismissing so many things. I don't really have a problem with an educated person making a judgement about something as I do someone just firing shots in the dark, dismissing things without even knowing history. The fact is we really don't know shiiiiiiiiiiit about how the world is ran. I know nothing so I can't say "all of this is impossible" because I don't know.
I can't do anything but respect this....
 04-23-2010, 10:50 AM         #155
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

im sure kanye is sittin in his crib uploadin all these pictures

u ever think this n*gga does this s**t for promotion u dumb bastard?
or maybe just maybe...he has a paid staff to upload what he wants on there.....ever think of that moron? lol at u thinking all celebrities personally handle their tweets/websites...:lachen001:
 04-23-2010, 11:04 AM         #156
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this 'satanic' talk... f**k a Illuminati and f**k you annoying bastards... I hope the devil k!lls you all.
 04-23-2010, 11:08 AM         #157
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
... I hope the devil k!lls you all.
that's the plan...u included... how's your 56k modem?
 04-23-2010, 11:14 AM         #158
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nnat, no, it doesn't hurt being ignorant of stupidity. In fact I kind of like it...

Michael Moore... when the time comes, which it won't... but for the sake of playing along with your stupid fantasy, when the time comes the devil and I will become gay boyfriends and rule the world ourselves. We will destroy you who tried to disembowel our plans of world depopulation, control, slavery and Frieza from DBZ style world domination.
 8 years ago '04        #159
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
One thing I love about conspiracy theorists is the IRONY!! They say that people who don't believe in THEIR conspiracies are being "brainwashed" by the media and are quick to believe anything they hear. Yet, conspiracy theorists are some of the most gullible people in existence. They're just gullible when it comes to conspiracies. They're quick to believe any conspiracy you tell them, and it's based on a desire to feel better than everyone else. They want to feel as if they have some sort of knowledge that the general population doesn't have. Let's say for a second that there really is some massive conspiracy by the world's elite. Why the f**k would there be hundreds of thousands of YouTube videos about their secret? lol Why is there specials airing on Tru TV? lol

Listen to me, Conspiracy Theorists. You have no more knowledge than the average person. You're just quicker to believe me some s**t that makes you THINK you do. Am I saying that all conspiracies are fake? Absolutely not. Cointelpro was real. We know that. But if you think the world's elite are collaborating with Kanye West, Jay Z, and the mythical creature known as Satan for world domination, you really should think twice about calling other people "uneducated."

Additionally, I also love the irony in regard to religion. Somehow, God and Satan play a part in this theory, yet the conspiracy theorists are a.ssigning God-like qualities to the world's elite. "They're going to eliminate 80% of the world's population so they can maintain their own elite life stream through life extension technology." The f**k is this? Noah's Ark?

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 04-23-2010 at 11:21 AM..
 04-23-2010, 11:18 AM         #160
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
"call it what you want..... no one will ever know the exact truth because there are a group of the most powerful ppl that have the upper hand in the world"

umm yeah, sounds like a religion to me...
and you still can't prove there is a God that grants access to a happy afterlife. what's your point?
Homie, I could care less if you dont believe in God...... thats ur choice..... i dont care if u do or not....... No one can prove half of the s**t that goes on in the world today..... so how could I possibly prove that there is a happy afterlife...... but thats what I believe, and I will believe that till im Gone.. as for u, do u..... Im not going to worship false things in this life and risk suffering forever... because even tho I cant prove that there is an afterlife... I can prove to you that we are only guaranteed death from the second we enter the world... and can guarantee you that all material things are only temporary and when we die, none of it comes with you..... yo I love that line from the movie "Blow" when the dad tells the kid "Money isn't real, we just think it is"... its 100% truth..... To me its not worth it..... doesnt mean I cant live my life, enjoy money, music, women, etc... but these are things that I will not worship, these things are not #1 in my life.. if they are to you, then u are brainwashed.. if u hustlin and trying to eat, then u gotta do what u gotta do, if u need to sell drugs and thats ur only way, then God will understand.. as long as u doing it for the right cause.. if u are doing it for the worship of money then u are a sinner... n*ggas k!ll eachother over sneakers and clothes and money and drugs tho.. different story.... I will worship god and know he is the creator, and love my family and my seeds and my wife.... everything esle shouldnt be such a threat to me.... money comes money goes...... If I have enough money to feed my family and keep them safe at the end of the day then I am good my n*gga... so do u... but all i got to say is think about what life is about..... do not let FAKE things control you..... I am not telling you to not have fun in life.... but only to KNOW what life is truly about... dont be blinded...

HHS said:
I have no problem with Satanism, it wouldn't bother me one bit if Kanye was a Satanist, but how do these pictures prove he is? He has plenty of pictures with clear Christian iconography as well. His interests here seem to be all over the place in terms of any possible ideology they might espouse, and just in general a person's artistic interests don't necessarily reflect their religious beliefs. I'm an atheist, but I have an interest in Christian art.

Only sheltered reactionaries would take any old devil pic to be a declaration of evil or some s**t.

As for this Illuminati bulls**t, I certainly find it interesting that these members of a secret society, covertly controlling the world, are constantly leaving cryptic clues to broadcast that information to any paranoid introvert with a PC. But I suppose there's some convoluted theory to explain that too.
u are right... there is christian pictures in there as well... but since when is it cool for a dude to post satanic pictures, symbolism, wear clothes, write messages in lyrics if you are "christian".. when satan is gods enemy?.. the thing is..... we are all human, so is kanye...... he was FORCED into freemasonery and devil worshipping in return for money and stardom etc.. he wanted to be famous and rich so he accepted the oath..... now before that? he was christian no? believed in jesus and god.. the reason you see someone displaying two opposites is a sign of confusion....... a sign of "i believe in god and my religion... but if i want to be famous and rich and a star, i have to be with these ppl" ..... Kanye is human... do u think he sits there and worshipps the devil 24/7? NO.. he is a lost soul. thats why ppl call it "Selling your soul to the devil"... even though he was a believer of jesus and god.. he put that aside for fame and glory....... he throws away his morals once these ppl come to him and tell him that if he wants to be famous and rich he has to join their society. do you have to do that?? NO... you do not...... this is all GREED from those who take the oath, greed to have inflow of money for years..... its been proven many times, there are artists out there that are not controlled by these ppl or never were... and they still make good money........ a good artist with good fanbase can make money easily...... but to be in a position like Kanye or Jay Z or Eminem where u get opportunity after opportunity is different, these men do not hustle for their money...... they put all the opportunities out on a plate for you....

there is all the proof in the world about these things.. you just have to open your eyes....... i mean its sad when ppl worship these "stars" as if they are god.... as if they are better than any other human being on earth....... you are worshipping them because they appear to have more money then you.. thats ALL it comes down to. ITS ALL FALSE. they may have more money than you, but you treat them like god because of it.... only thing I can say again about that is brainwashed.

WAKEUP.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy