Kanye West and his Satanic Website (Devilish pics from his contents here!)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2010, 07:08 AM         #121
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only thing to laugh at at this point is ppl who are still asleep to what's going on...
 04-23-2010, 07:11 AM         #122
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Thats His Business. It Look Like Art To Me
you're cool dude and what not I just wish you'd take the blinders off...
 04-23-2010, 07:12 AM         #123
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
"God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down" - Kanye

8 years later....

"I sold my soul to the devil" -Kanye
this....
 04-23-2010, 07:14 AM         #124
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
I've asked it once....I've asked it twice....I've asked it thrice..

How are you suppose to stop the Illuminati if its real?

...and who wouldn't want to be rich, stay rich, be in a cool secret club, and control the minds of millions?

Where do I sign up?

What are the prerequisites?
you're not gonna get in..that's what u n*ggas don't get... they don't want u in...and worse you don't get what these ppl have planned for u..peep the sig....
 04-23-2010, 07:16 AM         #125
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you're not gonna get in..that's what u n*ggas don't get... they don't want u in...and worse you don't get what these ppl have planned for u..peep the sig....
some of us are already in :fruit:
 04-23-2010, 07:21 AM         #126
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
its just Art ya'll... kanye is an open minded dude, who is always searching for that next thing, this is why he tends to be a "trend setter." You can't deny the pictures are interesting as hell... i dunno if there's any meaning to him about them, he probably digs the style, or thinks they are cool.

Maybe his circle is in to this type of s**t and he is riding the movement with them... happens all the time.
the justifications get funnier and funnier by the day.....and they wreak of desperation...
 04-23-2010, 07:24 AM         #127
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightyeight inf said:
Shame really

It's like an e-version of someone taking all their favorite cars from calendars, girls from magazines, and bands that inspired them, onto a gallery for people to see.

n I say it's a shame cus who's anyone to judge what something means to someone? every interpretation is gonna be different. One dude posted it's cool, the next dude's freaked out, the next it's conspiracy theories.

Props though for dude havin a site of what he thought was interesting, n a shame people are afraid of what they don't understand
 04-23-2010, 07:25 AM         #128
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
No. I'm consfusing the sheep with our puppets.
Posted via Mobile Device
of course this clueless b**ch is in here.....
 04-23-2010, 07:30 AM         #129
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm sorry but in this whole post, you make NO f**king sense. How the f**k can me posting pictures from a website that Kanye himself has, say more about me than him?
:lachen001::lachen001:...word....
 04-23-2010, 07:32 AM         #130
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
no im making a comment about the obvious homophobic reasoning behind posting the picture with the caption this is art

he posted it to get a certain response for what ever reason

i'm merely pointing out him leaving out the hundreds of nekkid women pictures on the site
that's you're reasoning?...really fam?...you're a f**kin' retard....
 8 years ago '04        #131
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,110 | Props total: 1362 1362
i see art...not art I like or dislike...just art.
 8 years ago '04        #132
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
He's interested in (slightly) strange art, big f**kin deal. Honestly, I haven't looked through this entire thread, but nothing posted on the first couple pages is even shocking, and it's not like it's all that's on there.

Last edited by HHS; 04-23-2010 at 07:44 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #133
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 2wavy said:
Ok....... its one thing to have an opinion...... but to talk like you ARE the man himself and to act like you know exactly who he is and what he does....... is just plain stupid.

You think all of this s**t is a coincidence and a joke....... then u are deprived... one person you cant fool is God........ we will all come before God one day..... whether or not you pass the test is up to you....... hell on earth... but one thing thats for sure about this is.... EVEN if its for "sales"... Kanye is still using the devil to get a buzz on his music or his image, therefore it is STILL devil worshipping... technically,he is selling his soul if this is a "marketing tool" because he is promoting the devil and evil spirits/symbolism.. God wont give u a pass for that homie........ these things are not coincidences........ u think these ppl play games ... no its real life.... so you can sit there and claim you know what he is about........ but u dont......... i dont know him either, but i do know him (and other artists/stars) cross the line....... and once u cross the line, nothing is done on purpose.... they know exactly what they are doing...... and by that i mean, they believe in the things they talk about or show.

call it what you want..... no one will ever know the exact truth because there are a group of the most powerful ppl that have the upper hand in the world...... and if u were ever affiliated with them or in a circle related to them........ its not that easy to just speak on it.... but one thing for sure is that God will judge us all, christian, muslim, buddhist, athiest, whatever u are.... and to call a man "smart" for using devil worshipping as "hype" is just crazy... selling his soul for material wishes.... thats all it is. but when he dies... what will he get? he will suffer in pain and surrow and regret... and wishing to change those that followed in his steps..... life is not a game..... this is real life!!!!!!! too many ppl think life is a joke, worshipping "stars", money, cars, pus*y, drugs, etc.... these ppl may haveit all now but 100% FACT is that ITS ONLY TEMPORARY..... they will not have these things for ever......

Lots of ppl need to wake up......... what do you think life is about? you think we live and we die and thats it? ....... if you do, then i feel sorry for you......... you dont believe in a afterlife........ there is much more to life than this life.......... this life is only temporary...... we only guaranteed death in this life........ @jayz- to spend ur rap career in controversy over whehter or not you are a devil worshipper is sin, whether u believe it or not, doesnt matter what religion u are...... that is what you call selling your soul....... and he never came clean about it... there is no truth behind the industry because the people involved cant speak on it........ thats just my 2 cents....... all i ask is for ppl to wake up.

"call it what you want..... no one will ever know the exact truth because there are a group of the most powerful ppl that have the upper hand in the world"

umm yeah, sounds like a religion to me...
and you still can't prove there is a God that grants access to a happy afterlife. what's your point?

Last edited by meepos; 04-23-2010 at 07:50 AM..
 04-23-2010, 07:47 AM         #134
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
real talk...i truly believe that the signs are so obvious these days, that anyone who DOESNT believe is actually a member themselves...not even bulls**tting
Alex has been talking a lot lately about how the gov't is noticing the uprise in the awakening of the public lately so they're sending undercover operatives at tea party rallies/chat rooms/msg boards to pose like they're a part of the movement or against it to cause confusion and/or do damage control...so u could be onto something...

04-23-2010, 07:50 AM         #135
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
the illuminati has been around for centuries u stupid s**t

you act like its some internet trend that started on boxden last year

get educated. f**k head
:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '06        #136
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
there's this thing...right

its called "Art"
 04-23-2010, 07:53 AM         #137
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
promoting homos3xuality...in a few years, the illuminati-controlled media will spin "being gay" into the "cool new thing"...just watch mtv...
it's too late....not only is being gay acceptable now the homos3xual lifestyle is being encouraged...look at any mainstream sitcom/drama..etc... I guarantee u find a story line in there where they fit in how being gay is ok....
 04-23-2010, 07:57 AM         #138
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Who cares, as long as he keeps making good music I could give a f**k. I'm pretty sure your favorite musician is weird in some way or crazy or both.
still not getting it huh? peep the sig....
 04-23-2010, 08:04 AM         #139
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
still not getting it huh? peep the sig....
okay... we get it... you're some 40 year old virgin still living at home with your folks and you want to feel special... you did it man! you did it... you uncovered the conspiracy! you busted it right open... you are so clever. the devil has infiltrated us... gay people are the spawn of satan. Jigga is brainwashing us. okay? You are special... you're a special person. Now go to bed and have a nap, you can play on the internet again tomorrow. :fruit::fruit::fruit:
 8 years ago '05        #140
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 graydome said:
okay... we get it... you're some 40 year old virgin still living at home with your folks and you want to feel special... you did it man! you did it... you uncovered the conspiracy! you busted it right open... you are so clever. the devil has infiltrated us... gay people are the spawn of satan. Jigga is brainwashing us. okay? You are special... you're a special person. Now go to bed and have a nap, you can play on the internet again tomorrow. :fruit::fruit::fruit:
LOL....that's my point. Let's just say he DOES know. Now what?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago