Kanye West and his Satanic Website (Devilish pics from his contents here!)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
What about the pictures he has of jesus?
 8 years ago '05        #102
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
Kanye is a smart man. He's up on the internet buzz and knows that people follow his every move. The guy is simply using the illuminati type imagery to f**k with people and make them talk. And it obviously works. Take these pics for example, he has a bit of everything, but what are ppl talking about the most? The couple of devil pics. Same with Jay, smart guy. Knows that secret society s**t is pop culture at its finest and uses it to indirectly market himself and his label. He never admits to it or talks about it, so if the real illuminati does exist, i think they actually like the free subliminal marketing Lmao if the illuminati are using Jay as their main pawn to brainwash our culture, they better hurry- the guy is like 45, and i have yet to see any kind of movement in the past 6 yrs about the illuminati's movement. It's like that one kid in highschool who can supposedly f!ght but you've never actually seen him throw down in 4 yrs.

Last edited by meepos; 04-23-2010 at 01:03 AM..
 04-23-2010, 01:04 AM         #103
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread scares me
 8 years ago '05        #104
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15759 15759
Who cares, as long as he keeps making good music I could give a f**k. I'm pretty sure your favorite musician is weird in some way or crazy or both.
 04-23-2010, 01:25 AM         #105
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
Kanye is a smart man. He's up on the internet buzz and knows that people follow his every move. The guy is simply using the illuminati type imagery to f**k with people and make them talk. And it obviously works. Take these pics for example, he has a bit of everything, but what are ppl talking about the most? The couple of devil pics. Same with Jay, smart guy. Knows that secret society s**t is pop culture at its finest and uses it to indirectly market himself and his label. He never admits to it or talks about it, so if the real illuminati does exist, i think they actually like the free subliminal marketing Lmao if the illuminati are using Jay as their main pawn to brainwash our culture, they better hurry- the guy is like 45, and i have yet to see any kind of movement in the past 6 yrs about the illuminati's movement. It's like that one kid in highschool who can supposedly f!ght but you've never actually seen him throw down in 4 yrs.

This. "Controversy" sales.
 8 years ago '08        #106
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,911 | Props total: 1889 1889
you n*ggas need a hobby
 8 years ago '06        #107
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,893 | Props total: 25685 25685
Damn the Illuminati got kanye? That was my n*gga man.

[pic - click to view]

how do we know he uploaded this s**t? can fans upload the pics?
 8 years ago '04        #108
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
Hahaha dudes are wilding out cos Kanye posts some art on his page.

Note to BX: Just cos dude has a picture of a guy with a devil mask on uploaded doesn't mean he's a satan worshipper or whatever other bulls**t you're tryna pull out. Sure, if he'd commissioned a photoshoot of that kinda stuff for his own personal use that might be different but it's just ridiculous. people close minded as hell to what constitutes art to somebody, even if it doesn't to you
 8 years ago '04        #109
Donny Brasco 
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 7 7
Since when did Kanye start using (kanyewest.com)

I thought his site was (kanyeuniversecity.com)

Last edited by Donny Brasco; 04-23-2010 at 02:25 AM..
 04-23-2010, 02:39 AM         #110
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
Ok....... its one thing to have an opinion...... but to talk like you ARE the man himself and to act like you know exactly who he is and what he does....... is just plain stupid.

You think all of this s**t is a coincidence and a joke....... then u are deprived... one person you cant fool is God........ we will all come before God one day..... whether or not you pass the test is up to you....... hell on earth... but one thing thats for sure about this is.... EVEN if its for "sales"... Kanye is still using the devil to get a buzz on his music or his image, therefore it is STILL devil worshipping... technically,he is selling his soul if this is a "marketing tool" because he is promoting the devil and evil spirits/symbolism.. God wont give u a pass for that homie........ these things are not coincidences........ u think these ppl play games ... no its real life.... so you can sit there and claim you know what he is about........ but u dont......... i dont know him either, but i do know him (and other artists/stars) cross the line....... and once u cross the line, nothing is done on purpose.... they know exactly what they are doing...... and by that i mean, they believe in the things they talk about or show.

call it what you want..... no one will ever know the exact truth because there are a group of the most powerful ppl that have the upper hand in the world...... and if u were ever affiliated with them or in a circle related to them........ its not that easy to just speak on it.... but one thing for sure is that God will judge us all, christian, muslim, buddhist, athiest, whatever u are.... and to call a man "smart" for using devil worshipping as "hype" is just crazy... selling his soul for material wishes.... thats all it is. but when he dies... what will he get? he will suffer in pain and surrow and regret... and wishing to change those that followed in his steps..... life is not a game..... this is real life!!!!!!! too many ppl think life is a joke, worshipping "stars", money, cars, pus*y, drugs, etc.... these ppl may haveit all now but 100% FACT is that ITS ONLY TEMPORARY..... they will not have these things for ever......

Lots of ppl need to wake up......... what do you think life is about? you think we live and we die and thats it? ....... if you do, then i feel sorry for you......... you dont believe in a afterlife........ there is much more to life than this life.......... this life is only temporary...... we only guaranteed death in this life........ @jayz- to spend ur rap career in controversy over whehter or not you are a devil worshipper is sin, whether u believe it or not, doesnt matter what religion u are...... that is what you call selling your soul....... and he never came clean about it... there is no truth behind the industry because the people involved cant speak on it........ thats just my 2 cents....... all i ask is for ppl to wake up.

Last edited by 2wavy; 04-23-2010 at 02:53 AM..
 04-23-2010, 03:08 AM         #111
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of these pictures had me laughing hard as hell.
 8 years ago '05        #112
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1674 1674
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Serious,That s**t Is Art.

I Seen s**t Way Worse Than This s**t Posted and If You Seen What I Seen You'll Be Thinking? "What In The f**k Is This Bulls**t? This Aint Art" But To Artists & The Art World...Its Art.

They Say Pictures Say Thousand Words. You Say Gay,Evil While Other End Folks Say Its Good,Pure. Everybody Have There Own Opinion On What They Think It Is Now.
And that's what you call post-modernism.

2wavy said:
Ok....... its one thing to have an opinion...... but to talk like you ARE the man himself and to act like you know exactly who he is and what he does....... is just plain stupid.

You think all of this s**t is a coincidence and a joke....... then u are deprived... one person you cant fool is God........ we will all come before God one day..... whether or not you pass the test is up to you....... hell on earth... but one thing thats for sure about this is.... EVEN if its for "sales"... Kanye is still using the devil to get a buzz on his music or his image, therefore it is STILL devil worshipping... technically,he is selling his soul if this is a "marketing tool" because he is promoting the devil and evil spirits/symbolism.. God wont give u a pass for that homie........ these things are not coincidences........ u think these ppl play games ... no its real life.... so you can sit there and claim you know what he is about........ but u dont......... i dont know him either, but i do know him (and other artists/stars) cross the line....... and once u cross the line, nothing is done on purpose.... they know exactly what they are doing...... and by that i mean, they believe in the things they talk about or show.

call it what you want..... no one will ever know the exact truth because there are a group of the most powerful ppl that have the upper hand in the world...... and if u were ever affiliated with them or in a circle related to them........ its not that easy to just speak on it.... but one thing for sure is that God will judge us all, christian, muslim, buddhist, athiest, whatever u are.... and to call a man "smart" for using devil worshipping as "hype" is just crazy... selling his soul for material wishes.... thats all it is. but when he dies... what will he get? he will suffer in pain and surrow and regret... and wishing to change those that followed in his steps..... life is not a game..... this is real life!!!!!!! too many ppl think life is a joke, worshipping "stars", money, cars, pus*y, drugs, etc.... these ppl may haveit all now but 100% FACT is that ITS ONLY TEMPORARY..... they will not have these things for ever......

Lots of ppl need to wake up......... what do you think life is about? you think we live and we die and thats it? ....... if you do, then i feel sorry for you......... you dont believe in a afterlife........ there is much more to life than this life.......... this life is only temporary...... we only guaranteed death in this life........ @jayz- to spend ur rap career in controversy over whehter or not you are a devil worshipper is sin, whether u believe it or not, doesnt matter what religion u are...... that is what you call selling your soul....... and he never came clean about it... there is no truth behind the industry because the people involved cant speak on it........ thats just my 2 cents....... all i ask is for ppl to wake up.
Agreed.

But, in all honesty, after seeing the folders and images in Kanye's stash, some of you are just nitpicking the questionable ones. He's got plenty that don't involve the devil and horns.

Last edited by Left Hook; 04-23-2010 at 03:22 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #113
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,469 | Props total: 6411 6411
that's very odd
 8 years ago '06        #114
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
clueless a.ss n*gga

8 years ago '08        #115
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 2wavy said:

/thread

Also the pics could be posted by another person, so they can f**k with us. Anything is possible with the internet. They know how we follow the trend of hip hop, cuz its entertainment. (Just watch WWE and you'll see)

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 04-23-2010 at 04:28 AM..
 04-23-2010, 04:54 AM         #116
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meh kinda weak in terms of real art, but i guess since it's kanye's collection it's "trendsetting"....
 04-23-2010, 05:28 AM         #117
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
If you don't believe in the Illuminati influences in popular music today, the beast has you.
obviously stupidity has you
 04-23-2010, 05:39 AM         #118
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a weird goth kid got worst collection than this on their comp
 04-23-2010, 06:13 AM         #119
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its just art people, relax lol take the tinfoil hats away from your skull and let your brains expand for once...
 8 years ago '06        #120
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Yall n*ggas are pus*y i swear, i hav seen art for worse than this at my college i go too, yall actin like scared girls
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy