Kanye West and his Satanic Website (Devilish pics from his contents here!)

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2010, 11:26 PM         #81
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
"God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down" - Kanye

8 years later....

"I sold my soul to the devil" -Kanye
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

"i sold my soul to the devil, it was a crappy deal
atleast it came with a few toys like a happy meal"
 04-22-2010, 11:29 PM         #82
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
IDK how I am supposed to believe this illuminati foolary. Could be true, could be false. Every generation has a handful of things that they believe or preach, then when the next generation comes along straight s**ts on us. i mean s**t, just a hundred years ago I'm pretty sure black people were truly believed to be a variety of negative things. =/ 20 years from now, some random guy that lives in a basement could come out and be like yeah I made this whole illuminati bulls**t up on the internet, or by then maybe they could take over the woorrrllddd. iDK. Maybe kanye's down with evil, maybe he isn't. Either way, I don't know, and nobody in here knows, and it doesn't affect me so whateva :celebrate0:
the illuminati has been around for centuries u stupid s**t

you act like its some internet trend that started on boxden last year

get educated. f**k head
 04-22-2010, 11:33 PM         #83
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Kanye considers this art huh?

[pic - click to view]

promoting homos3xuality...in a few years, the illuminati-controlled media will spin "being gay" into the "cool new thing"...just watch mtv...
 8 years ago '09        #84
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Beyonce and Kanye are starting a new trend I see...
 04-23-2010, 12:01 AM         #85
eightyeight inf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I could care less what he likes, or doesn't like. I personally don't think those two photos are similar at all, and if you had read my initial post when I posted the photo, i made no reference to homos3xuality whatsoever. It seems you're making a great effort to sway people's opinions about this, however mine will not change. Good night.
The photos are part of a series.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Your initial post that contained text was
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Kanye considers this art huh?
So by your logic, why contradict yourself by sarcastically asking if the photo is "art", when you say "[you] could care less what he likes, or doesn't like".

And I'm not making a great deal of effort to sway people's opinions. You posted one picture of a series that depicts a topic that was taken poorly by the BX community.

I think the artistic depiction and originality of the site is inspiring, not questionable art. And my opinion of that will not change either.
 8 years ago '07        #86
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 eightyeight inf said:
The photos are part of a series.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Your initial post that contained text was

So by your logic, why contradict yourself by sarcastically asking if the photo is "art", when you say "[you] could care less what he likes, or doesn't like".

And I'm not making a great deal of effort to sway people's opinions. You posted one picture of a series that depicts a topic that was taken poorly by the BX community.

I think the artistic depiction and originality of the site is inspiring, not questionable art. And my opinion of that will not change either.
Kanye gets away this time. :dancingcool:
 04-23-2010, 12:03 AM         #87
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
promoting homos3xuality...in a few years, the illuminati-controlled media will spin "being gay" into the "cool new thing"...just watch mtv...
f**gots have been around for all of human history

don't get worried now because their true numbers are shown on TV...a little late for that
 04-23-2010, 12:11 AM         #88
eightyeight inf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That's an a.ssumption.

You're making no point. There's nothing 'contradictory' about anything I've said.
There is a clear depiction of motion and character expression, entwined with radical costumes and figures expressing motion or dance. All of the photos are also shot in similar levels of contrast and hues, and depict a white backdrop with a linear fade towards the bottom.

If you can't see that the photos are linked, think what you will.

And I did make a point. If you don't care what kanye west does or does not consider art, why take the time to go through pictures on his website, post a reply with your question asking if the photo in question was in fact art, and hit reply.
 8 years ago '08        #89
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 MosDefinition said:
art is in the eye of the beholder. and judging by alot of the comments here most of you have never stepped foot in an art gallery or been to a show before
Agreed. Art is one of the most subjective things there is. Saying that this can't be considered art is borderline retarded. They all hold the characteristics of things we deem artistic.
 8 years ago '07        #90
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

dope s**t

8 years ago '08        #91
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
^^^
And the n*gga saying those photos aren't related, how the f**k did you even turn your computer on?
 8 years ago '09        #92
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I'm still seeing nothing artistic about this picture...

[pic - click to view]

I don't want to believe in this illuminati devil worshipping s**t, but they don't need to spell it out for me now. Just too many coincidences for my tastes.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 04-23-2010 at 12:26 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #93
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

this is mad dope.........:wow:

to see it full size

Last edited by NuffGanja; 04-23-2010 at 12:27 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #94
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
He's got some cool pics on there for sure, but he got some damn weird ones too.
 04-23-2010, 12:29 AM         #95
eightyeight inf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Again, it's an a.ssumption. It also doesn't take away from the homos3xuality expressed in the picture
homos3xuality can, but not always, be first thing you see when you set the image by itself. However the photographer is depicting a common subject in the photos, homos3xuality is in no way prominent in the photos more than the other stereotype and bigotry influenced label able groups shown.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Supa Mario 910 said:
if you had read my initial post when I posted the photo, i made no reference to homos3xuality whatsoever.
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Again, it's an a.ssumption. It also doesn't take away from the homos3xuality expressed in the picture
your move
 8 years ago '09        #96
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
I don't even know how or why homos3xuality was brought into this. Seeing kinda homo lookin pics isn't really that "weird" any more, especially for someone as out there as Kanye. The ugly looking devil s**t is a lil off for me tho.
 8 years ago '05        #97
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 marcusaka50 said:
I hope you are joking you can honesty sit back and say this is art
...Serious,That s**t Is Art.

I Seen s**t Way Worse Than This s**t Posted and If You Seen What I Seen You'll Be Thinking? "What In The f**k Is This Bulls**t? This Aint Art" But To Artists & The Art World...Its Art.

They Say Pictures Say Thousand Words. You Say Gay,Evil While Other End Folks Say Its Good,Pure. Everybody Have There Own Opinion On What They Think It Is Now.
 8 years ago '09        #98
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Serious,That s**t Is Art.

I Seen s**t Way Worse Than This s**t Posted and If You Seen What I Seen You'll Be Thinking? "What In The f**k Is This Bulls**t? This Aint Art" But To Artists & The Art World...Its Art.

They Say Pictures Say Thousand Words. You Say Gay,Evil While Other End Folks Say Its Good,Pure. Everybody Have There Own Opinion On What They Think It Is Now.
That s**t really helps flame up the illumanati heads and conspiracy theorists tho. It is kind of hard to ignore. Like he is either intentionally messing with people, or he really just doesn't care.
 8 years ago '09        #99
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
this nicca illuminati as fukk, dont take a rocket scientist 2 know that
 8 years ago '05        #100
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
That s**t really helps flame up the illumanati heads and conspiracy theorists tho. It is kind of hard to ignore. Like he is either intentionally messing with people, or he really just doesn't care.
....With The Way Kanye Been Acting Since His Mom Passed. I Really Think Its Both "He Dont Care" & "He Intetionally Like Messing With People".

I Dont Pay This s**t Kanye Doing Any Attention. If You Know He A Attention wh0ore Then You Should Know The Pattern On How Gets His Attention.

Only Interesting In His Music. His Life,He Can Deal With...Not My Problem Or Concern.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago