Kanye West and his Satanic Website (Devilish pics from his contents here!)

most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
Mackin Boi 4o9 
space
space
$8,079 | Props total: 9 9
so where's amber rose nekkid picture?
 04-23-2010, 06:14 PM         #222
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mackin Boi 4o9 said:
so where's amber rose nekkid picture?
these n*ggas are gay, they're rather argue about some fake underground colt
 04-23-2010, 06:24 PM         #223
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
what are u bringing into the thread urself??
 04-23-2010, 06:25 PM         #224
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
listen pus*y

if you are that desperate and horny for nud3 women..go f**kin google some

2nd of all GTFO out of the topic if all its about is some fake "colt"

its "cult" by the way, u dumb motherf**ker...now go swallow a knife
 04-23-2010, 06:27 PM         #225
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
listen pus*y

if you are that desperate and horny for nud3 women..go f**kin google some

2nd of all GTFO out of the topic if all its about is some fake "colt"

its "cult" by the way, u dumb motherf**ker...now go swallow a knife
how did you know i do that for a living? i also eat fire and swords, n*gga are u in illuminti and watching me?
 04-23-2010, 06:27 PM         #226
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManSlut said:
alex jones is the man. Have u heard george green has to say?
yup....I got him in my sig breaking down depopulation and his interaction with Ted Kennedy....
 04-23-2010, 06:28 PM         #227
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
what are u bringing into the thread urself??
this

[pic - click to view]

*fab voice* Nice!
 04-23-2010, 06:29 PM         #228
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
or maybe we already have women in our lives and aren't as thirsty as u? ur a clown..you're on here begging for pics of nud3 women on the net..clearly you're a loser...
 04-23-2010, 06:38 PM         #229
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
or maybe we already have women in our lives and aren't as thirsty as u? ur a clown..you're on here begging for pics of nud3 women on the net..clearly you're a loser...
Begging? n*gga please, and you're the f**king internet nerd all worried about conspiracies and s**t, that's one of the gayest things to do on the internet is worry bout gay s**t like illuminati, go get some pus*y, do something in life, get your fat a.ss in shape or something your f**king bum coming at me, and you're gay if you don't want to see amber rose nud3 u f**got. also show me a picture of these conspiricy f*gs u guys always talk about so when i see them i nthe streets i can pull their shirts over there head then uppercut them ryu style
[pic - click to view]

this is the hop hop section for music discussion not illuminati nonsense, that's why people think you're a crazy f**king moron who prolly sees the outside once every few weeks when you're not sitting on the internet trying to k!ll the illumini and playing dungeons and dragons
 8 years ago '04        #230
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:

I feel sorry for your woman if you always on BX arguing about absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theories haha.
 04-23-2010, 06:45 PM         #231
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Part2 said:
I feel sorry for your woman if you always on BX arguing about absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theories haha.
:owned:
 8 years ago '06        #232
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
 Part2 said:
B.b.b.b.b.but he's saving us from the Illuminati one post at a time. His girl should feel honored.

Posted via Mobile Device
 04-23-2010, 07:14 PM         #233
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
this

[pic - click to view]

*fab voice* Nice!
I see no t*ts and half an a.ss

[pic - click to view]

04-23-2010, 07:16 PM         #234
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
I see no t*ts and half an a.ss

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #235
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
Why are n*ggas acting like Kanye is sitting on his computer actually uploading these pictures himself.. Thats like believing Kanye West is the one who's writing you back if you talk to him on myspace or facebook.. They have publicist for that, and most likely, he and his publicist are probably captilizing off the Jay,Rihanna,Kanye are in the Illuminati talk.. I doubt he's seen 90% of these pictures uploaded and probably doesn't give a f**k either..

He just wants people to talk about him, and keep him relevant since he's been low key after the whole Taylor Swift incident.. Mission accomplished.
 04-23-2010, 07:29 PM         #237
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '04        #238
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Supa Mario 910 said:
First off, what is the reasoning behind you posting? Are we going to debate the mentality of 'conspiracy theorists', or are we looking to see if the information presented against Kanye, Jay-Z, Beyonce etc. is true? Fact of the matter is, whatever stereotypes you've developed in your mind about us is going to cloud whatever information that is put in front of you. Who are you to tell me what 'knowledge' I have or don't have? That is ignorant to say the very least. And as I stated either earlier in this thread or the Beyonce one, they aren't 'slipping up' at all. They put all the information out on front street for the most part because they know the masses (such as you and I) will never be on the same page when it comes to this until the s**t hits the fan (and probably not then either). As I stated in my last response to you, the New World Order isn't some new idea that just popped up in the last five years. It's been around for quite some time and if you pulled your head out of your a.ss and researched it, you would probably agree.

LMAO...no proof? No proof of what? There's TONS of 'proof', but I can't help if you're that close-minded to dismiss it. The burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim and trust, 'proof' has been provided. Where is your proof to refute it is the question?

'Satan and Jay-Z collabos'? When are those tracks dropping?? It's this type of ignorance and disinformation that people such as yourself put out to discredit hard evidence when you're confronted with it. As I stated in my last post, I don't get my information from Youtube, so your logic is very much flawed. Continue to put words in my mouth and I'll continue to make you look stupid. None of your points are 'superior' and you're making yourself look like more of a jackass everytime you post. Unless you come with something relevent in your next reply, this conversation is done. I'll let you get the last word...
Pulled my head out of my a.ss and researched? So because I don't agree with you, I haven't researched? I've read up plenty on the Illuminati and all of your theories, and if you re-read, I've never said that any of your theories are false. I don't know. The difference between me and you is that I don't have a problem admitting that. You think you know. You don't. My whole point all this time is the arrogant way you people behave. You get your supposed knowledge of the Illuminati working through rappers, and you want to call everyone else stupid who doesn't agree.

As far as the theories go, like I said, most of the time you people only want to hear what supports your theories and ignore what doesn't. "The New World Order isn't some new idea." Did I ever say it was? I said these theories have been around for ages. This is an example of you only seeing what you want to see. You said they put all the info on front street because we won't agree. Y'all want to talk about common sense? How about common sense dictates that if they're so powerful, they just remain secret, rather than creating some pointless cat and mouse game? They put all the info out for s**ts and giggles? If they remain secret, they can go about their business unimpeded. Do you think the Illuminati is on Boxden watching us bicker? They have better things to do, like recruiting Soulja Boy for the next phase of world domination.

In regard to the Satan and Jay-Z collabos, I never said it was music. You guys are the ones that said the Illuminati is recruiting Jay-Z and Kanye West to help mindf**k us. Not me. So I guess, technically, you were calling your own info "ignorance and disinformation." As far as making myself look like a stupid jackass, we can take a poll and see how many people think I've looked stupid, since you think that's how I look. I couldn't look stupid if I had I had a Super Mario username, a Huey Newton avy, and believed in the Illuminati recruiting rappers.

We can start the "Who's the stupid looking jackass" poll right now.

Let's see, my well-written posts about the hypocritical and arrogant behavior of conspiracy theorists, versus you and "Michael Moore"s post about the all-powerful Illuminati recruiting Jay Z, Kanye West, and Satan to a.ssist them with depopulation. I think you got a strong chance to win!!!!

Supa Mario 910 said:
I'll debate you like I did Piston and it'll probably be the same result.
And what result would that be? You being alone in the idea that I look stupid?

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 04-23-2010 at 07:43 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #239
JimJones5621 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 1 1
maybe it isnt art or illuminati

maybe dude just likes to look up weird s**t online and saves s**t he finds to show his people to trip out or something lol
 8 years ago '04        #240
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Hold That said:
Why are n*ggas acting like Kanye is sitting on his computer actually uploading these pictures himself.. Thats like believing Kanye West is the one who's writing you back if you talk to him on myspace or facebook.. They have publicist for that, and most likely, he and his publicist are probably captilizing off the Jay,Rihanna,Kanye are in the Illuminati talk.. I doubt he's seen 90% of these pictures uploaded and probably doesn't give a f**k either..

He just wants people to talk about him, and keep him relevant since he's been low key after the whole Taylor Swift incident.. Mission accomplished.
Now THAT is something worth co-signing!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish