Kanye West and his Satanic Website (Devilish pics from his contents here!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #201
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 Michael_Moore said:
u truly are a a retard..why the f**k would I post on a public msg board where my friends and family will be when depopulation begins?..are u slow?..the purpose of me putting this info out is so YOU can alert your loved ones and make the necessary preparations fitted to YOUR particular lifestyle..because the bible teaches us to warn those that aren't in the know..i'm good as far as being prepared is concerned.. you think i'd have all this info and not act on it?..

So, there's no way to stop it.

This Illuminati s.hit is faker than Y2K.

I'd rather live a care free life then worry about some imaginary counsel of dome.

This isn't the Matrix.

...and I bet books like these helped tons of people back 1999.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 01seay; 04-23-2010 at 02:48 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #202
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,721 | Props total: 7478 7478
 ozWinston said:
IDK how I am supposed to believe this illuminati foolary. Could be true, could be false. Every generation has a handful of things that they believe or preach, then when the next generation comes along straight s**ts on us. i mean s**t, just a hundred years ago I'm pretty sure black people were truly believed to be a variety of negative things. =/ 20 years from now, some random guy that lives in a basement could come out and be like yeah I made this whole illuminati bulls**t up on the internet, or by then maybe they could take over the woorrrllddd. iDK. Maybe kanye's down with evil, maybe he isn't. Either way, I don't know, and nobody in here knows, and it doesn't affect me so whateva :celebrate0:
u f**king idiot this s**t is bigger than some rapper these mothafukas control the world and its not just the illuminati, its alot more s**t. and to say that every generation has its thing to preach about is just being naive to the fact that this s**t been going on since f**king 1776. n*ggas need to just stop listening to everything they hear and read a f**king book.
 8 years ago '04        #203
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Exactly like I thought. A pus*y hanging out in this thread for attention. Kick rocks...
I'm a pus*y because I'm not at your service to repost stuff I've already said for your convenience?
 8 years ago '04        #204
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Exactly like I thought. A pus*y hanging out in this thread for attention. Kick rocks...

Michael_Moore said:
this. there's nothing more you can really say to these dudes...i've said this before & i'll say it now..on some level not everyone's supposed to know what's going on... if everyone knew what was going on it would sort of defeat the purpose of there even being a Hell in the 1st place..someone has to go there...
You know what? I changed my mind. f**k it. Here you go.

Conspiracy theorists are no more "in the know" that anyone else. You have no facts that are not accessible to the general public. For starters, if these conspiracies are so super secret, why the f**k do YOU know how about them? How come there are hundreds of thousands of YouTube videos about them? How come you have a link to a Tru TV episode about it in your sig?

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they want so desperately to feel as if they're A PART of an elite group (the elite group that has some sort of knowledge that the general public is too "stupid" to know about), that they believe anything that sounds even remotely feasible. And you know what? That's FINE with me. They can believe whatever they want to believe. The PROBLEM comes in when you want to call other people stupid/brainwashed/sheep for not believing in something you have nothing but circumstantial proof of.

Do you seriously listen to yourselves? You're calling people stupid for refusing to believe that the Illuminati, rappers, and Satan are all collaborating for world domination, based on videos you've seen on YouTube!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you have the nerve to say that THEY are the ones who lack common sense!

If there's any conspiracy, it's the conspiracy of religion that tricks you all into believing so thoroughly in mythical creatures in the sky and underground. Organized religion is just that: ORGANIZED, for the purpose of fear and control. And fear has such a strong grip on you, that you are giving serious credence to the idea that Satan and Jay-Z are business partners!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you have the NERVE to say that I lack common sense?!!?!? I don't deserve to survive?!!? SERIOUSLY!?!? Y'all seriously need to get over yourselves. If anyone is the elitists, it's you guys. You've inexplicably become convinced that you're YouTube-acquired knowledge of Satan and Kanye West working together somehow makes you better than everyone else. You ain't s**t but another internet geek on a message board who doesn't know s**t. I repeat: YOU DON'T KNOW s**t. You have no proof of anything, and you're so gullible and starved for attention, that you believe in rappers and mythical creatures doing collabos on YouTube.

Now who's the pus*y, b**ch?

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 04-23-2010 at 03:05 PM..
 04-23-2010, 03:06 PM         #205
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:

Conspiracy theorists are no more "in the know" that anyone else. You have no facts that are not accessible to the general public. For starters, if these conspiracies are so super secret, why the f**k do YOU know how about them? How come there are hundreds of thousands of YouTube videos about them? How come you have a link to a Tru TV episode about it in your sig?

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they want so desperately to feel as if they're A PART of an elite group (the elite group that has some sort of knowledge that the general public is too "stupid" to know about), that they believe anything that sounds even remotely feasible. And you know what? That's FINE with me. They can believe whatever they want to believe. The PROBLEM comes in when you want to call other people stupid/brainwashed/sheep for not believing in something you have nothing but circumstantial proof of.

Do you seriously listen to yourselves? You're calling people stupid for refusing to believe that the Illuminati, rappers, and Satan are all collaborating for world domination, based on videos you've seen on YouTube!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you have the nerve to say that THEY are the ones who lack common sense!

If there's any conspiracy, it's the conspiracy of religion that tricks you all into believing so thoroughly in mythical creatures in the sky and underground. Organized religion is just that: ORGANIZED, for the purpose of fear and control. And fear has such a strong grip on you, that you are giving serious credence to the idea that Satan and Jay-Z are business partners!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you have the NERVE to say that I lack common sense?!!?!? I don't deserve to survive?!!? SERIOUSLY!?!? Y'all seriously need to get over yourselves.

i agree with you. Conspiracy theorist like feeling like they're in the know. They want to feel different and smarter than other people when them themselves are pretty average.
 8 years ago '06        #206
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 DTownPistonsFan said:

If there's any conspiracy, it's the conspiracy of religion that tricks you all into believing so thoroughly in mythical creatures in the sky and underground. Organized religion is just that: ORGANIZED, for the purpose of fear and control. And fear has such a strong grip on you, that you are giving serious credence to the idea that Satan and Jay-Z are business partners!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you have the NERVE to say that I lack common sense?!!?!? I don't deserve to survive?!!? SERIOUSLY!?!? Y'all seriously need to get over yourselves. If anyone is the elitists, it's you guys. You've inexplicably become convinced that you're YouTube-acquired knowledge of Satan and Kanye West working together somehow makes you better than everyone else. You ain't s**t but another internet geek on a message board who doesn't know s**t. I repeat: YOU DON'T KNOW s**t. You have no proof of anything, and you're so gullible and starved for attention, that you believe in rappers and mythical creatures doing collabos on YouTube.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #207
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 yunglouie said:
n*ggas need to just stop listening to everything they hear and read a f**king book.
You do know just cause it's written in text doesn't mean it holds anymore value than something you heard... right?

Anyway... Illuminati won't have a chance to take their plan in to action because the dinosaurs are coming back in 2012 and they're going to destroy the entire world... or something like that, I dunno.
 8 years ago '04        #208
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Conspiracy theorists are no more 'in the know' than anyone else? I beg to differ. The fact that we actually seek out the knowledge instead of immediately dismissing it means we're more 'in the know'. It doesn't mean we're smarter than anyone else, but we do look beyond the surface. These facts are available to the general public, but are you going to look for the truth, or ignore it even after it slaps you in the face? Alot of the You-Tube video refers to have factual information in them, but they usually have alot of disinformation and opinion thrown in that muddles that point of the video in the first place. And you must be referring to someone else because I don't have a TruTV episode in my sig.

As I stated above, I don't feel that so-called 'conspiracy theorists' are smarter than anyone else, but it is truly ignorant to ignore evidence, whether circumstantial or direct, when it's presented to you. Circumstantial evidence is used in courts of law to determine guilt or innocence, so why would this be any different?

From Wikipedia regarding circumstantial evidence-

Circumstantial evidence indirectly proves a fact. It is evidence that requires or allows a trier of fact to make a deduction to conclude that a fact exists. This inference made from a trier of facts supports the truth of a.ssertion (in criminal law, an a.ssertion of guilt or of absence of guilt). By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an a.ssertion directly—i.e., without need for any intervening inference.

Testimony that the witness saw the defendant shoot the victim gives direct evidence. A forensic scientist who testifies that ballistics proves the defendant’s firearm k!lled the victim gives circumstantial evidence, from which the defendant’s guilt may be inferred.

Similarly, a witness who testifies that she watched the defendant stab the victim gives direct evidence. A witness who says that she saw the defendant enter a house, that she heard screaming, and that she saw the defendant leave with a bloody knife gives circumstantial evidence.

Circumstantial evidence usually accumulates into a collection, so that each piece corroborates the other pieces (the pieces then become corroborating evidence). Together they support more strongly the inference that the a.ssertion is true.

Forensic evidence supplied by an expert witness is usually circumstantial evidence.

The two areas in which circumstantial evidence is of most importance are civil and criminal cases where direct evidence is lacking.

Ummm...who did I call stupid? I did nothing of the sort. I find it funny that people like to mesh different ideas together to come up with whatever is logical in their mind. If you don't believe the Illuminati or societies like it exist, then I'm pretty sure you're not going to think entertainment figures are manipulated by them. If you think they DO exist, but aren't using rappers or other entertainment figures to promote their agenda, then I would suggest you read up on advertising and mind control. Lastly, I find it funny that naysayers somehow believe that because information is on Youtube, it's somehow invalid. Long before the internet was even mainstream in the world, there were people talking of a One World Government and a New World Order. The fact that there are videos on Youtube about it is beside the point. I also don't get my information from Youtube, so your logic fails you on that one.

Most of this is regurgitated garbage that I addressed earlier, so I'll skip it for the most part. Let me say this, you have no idea what religion I claim or don't claim, so the fact that you bring religion into this means you obviously don't grasp the concept at hand. Evil is evil whether it's perpetuated by a deity known as Satan, Baphomet, or just the person themselves. Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large numbers.
You did notice that I cited TWO people and not just YOU right? Awfully arrogant of you to presume that everything I said was directed at you, when I quoted TWO people in my post. So I'll ignore the stuff you said to me that had nothing to do with you.

ANYWAY...

Let's see, for starters, your confusion starts with you thinking that are you in fact "in the know," or that you seek out "knowledge." You seek out that which supports whatever little theory you feel like believing in at the time. That's what conspiracy theorists do: They buy into whatever sounds like it could be remotely feasible, so they can go on message boards and say they have some sort of "knowledge" that no one else has. That way, they can stare down their noses at people who don't believe it. If there's really a Illuminati that is as powerful as you say they are, do you think they'd slip up and allow you to be "in the know"? It's so convenient that people who live in a specific time always think the s**t is gonna go down in their time. This Illuminati has supposedly been around for ages, but of course, it's NOW that everyone is getting hip to it. They just now started slipping, and YOU were able to discover their dirty little secret. So arrogant.

In regard to the term "circumstantial," since you wanted to define it for me, I'll just scrap it and say you have no proof other than what other conspiracy theorists have told you. Hardly a reliable source.

In regard to the validity of YouTube, yes, there is plenty of TRUE knowledge available on YouTube. I'm not so much knocking the validity of YouTube, as I am using it as a source for some sort of super secret knowledge. Again, it's all so convenient. The Illuminati has operated for ages, but now their secrets are at your fingertips via YouTube? Riiiiiiiight. If you expect people to believe something like Satan and Jay-Z collabos, you probably need to provide better evidence than "This guy on YouTube said it." Conspiracy theorists love to point to the things that support their theory, and ignore the things that don't. Evidence of that is present all throughout this thread.

Finally, disagree with me if you like, but make no mistake, NOTHING I've said is "garbage." I've come with points far superior to "Yall stupid, it's no such thing as that." Don't get mad because someone actually has the balls to step you. Argue with me all you like, but I look at your "garbage" dismissal as just another notch on my debating belt. So thanks for that.

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 04-23-2010 at 03:52 PM..
 04-23-2010, 04:01 PM         #209
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wtf: thsi whole thread n*ggas arguing about some gay illuminati s**t when ts said his friend has nud3 amber rose and yall just look past that and argue gay s**t

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #210
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
@ this weak a.ss post. It's completely bulls**t. I've got to take my girl somewhere, so i'll have a real reply later, but you just made yourself look pretty damn stupid. Anyways, my real reply will be later.
A guy who believes in the Bilderberg group, Satan and Kanye West collabing for world domination says I just made myself look stupid. Don't that beat all? I look forward to your "real" reply.
 04-23-2010, 04:09 PM         #211
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-23-2010, 04:49 PM         #212
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mario..let it go man, these people are probably illuminati members themselves trying to defend the s**t...just let it go ....the evidence is right under their nose and they STILL deny and defend it. that to me sounds like a member ...some people on this site have actually freely admitted that they are practicing masons...and coincidentally those same people deny all of this and call us crazy
 8 years ago '07        #213
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 586 586
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
/thread

Also the pics could be posted by another person, so they can f**k with us. Anything is possible with the internet. They know how we follow the trend of hip hop, cuz its entertainment. (Just watch WWE and you'll see)
WWE? wrestling?

I am in the 25 to 35 age group and when i was in high school i listened to about the same amount of music that i do now. With that beenin said i don't remember the Illuminati bein as out in the open as it is now. I mean it is everywhere. I will say in the last 4 years i have done a lot more of my own research on the topic so i know a lot more about it and can pick up on the symbolism. But nobody ever talked about jay, luda, kanye, etc beein Illuminati.

does anyone remember this kinda talk back in the day. mainly in Hip hop and pop culture?

I guess what i'm tryin to say is why now? Illuminati are not dumb. this s**t is goin main stream real quick. Its like they are tryin to divide the population into Those that believe in the illuminati and want to stop it, those that believe and think its cool and want to sign up, and those who are to asleep to care.

the u.s. goverment is building enemy combatant prison camps "concentration camps" all over the the county. there is one 2 hours from my house in i think it Beachmount Indiana.
you can look it up on youtube. I just can't help but think i'm gonna be in one of the 1st groups to be sent there just because of what in my url history.
 04-23-2010, 04:57 PM         #214
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illuminati threads are the worse kind
 8 years ago '07        #215
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
you're not gonna get in..that's what u n*ggas don't get... they don't want u in...and worse you don't get what these ppl have planned for u..peep the sig....
alex jones is the man
 8 years ago '07        #216
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
you're not gonna get in..that's what u n*ggas don't get... they don't want u in...and worse you don't get what these ppl have planned for u..peep the sig....
alex jones is the man. Have u heard george green has to say?
 8 years ago '07        #217
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
I don't believe a lot of conspiracy theorist have elitist attitude cause I feel as though they mean well they're just gullible, misinformed and passionate about what they believe in. They say they "look beyond the surface" but they really don't. Like dude said they omit certain facts while only showing the facts that support they're theory. That's a form of propaganda right there. If your theories were really "the truth" you wouldn't have to manipulate facts like that. You conspiracy theorist are getting spanked in this debate fareal lol.
 8 years ago '10        #218
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315

8 years ago '07        #219
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
Them dudes is not that powerful lol. Jay Z just got off probation like 5 years ago, cmon. You guys say that we're ignoring hard core facts that are right in front of our face but that's the problem, they're not hard core facts. There is so many holes in everything ya'll have ever posted. And whenever I make a really valid point it never gets answered lol. Noone is running is in "denial" or "running from reality". But go head and show us more of these "facts" ya'll claim to have, I'm waiting. And yes I know I know "I'm a sheep", "lost", "in denial", "they already got me" or whatever ya'll gonna counter this with. But please keep bringing those facts but without any holes in the theory lol.
 8 years ago '04        #220
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
...You are the Company you keep.

Why are people surprised by this again...?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy