Kanye West and his Satanic Website (Devilish pics from his contents here!)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #181
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Michael_Moore said:
Alex has been talking a lot lately about how the gov't is noticing the uprise in the awakening of the public lately so they're sending undercover operatives at tea party rallies/chat rooms/msg boards to pose like they're a part of the movement or against it to cause confusion and/or do damage control...so u could be onto something...

It's funny how he makes this whole Illuminati thing sound like a cult, but that's a real cult-ass post right there. "Alex says..." "Alex has been talking about..." Like he's the cult leader. That's so cute how him and the cult leader are on a first name basis. THAT sounds like some brainwashed type s**t.

Next step? "Alex says the entire population, all of us, are going to be destroyed by Satan, the world's elite, and Kanye West, if we all don't give him $35.67 apiece."
 8 years ago '04        #182
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
It's just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ironic how the conspiracy theorists wanna say that non-believers are brainwashed, but they're so brainwashed by conspiracies, that they don't even see how hypocritical they sound.
 04-23-2010, 12:12 PM         #183
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not a conspiracy, sorry. I wish it were.
 8 years ago '04        #184
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 TheBallDontLie said:
Its not a conspiracy, sorry. I wish it were.
You might want to look up the definition of "conspiracy".
 8 years ago '04        #185
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:

[pic - click to view]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yeah Alex, all these other people are so stupid and brainwashed. Now tell me more about how Oprah, Bill Gates, Satan, and Jay-Z are going to take over the world....
Tee hee hee. lol
 04-23-2010, 12:20 PM         #186
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where the f**k is the nud3 amber rose pic?
 8 years ago '07        #187
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Michael_Moore said:
or maybe just maybe...he has a paid staff to upload what he wants on there.....ever think of that moron? lol at u thinking all celebrities personally handle their tweets/websites...:lachen001:

thats exactly what im saying u inbred f**k

get off the internet for a day...ur insignificant posts about illuminati change nothing.
 8 years ago '07        #188
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
sites awesome.....

idk wut u internet, hand on your johnson, video game playin, torrent downloading, havin no girlfriend, pen pal havin, steve urkel wannabe lookin, homo a.ss d*ck takin belly scratchin a**holes be conjuring up these thoughts of devil s**t..but lay off the fkin electronics go outside and pick up a basketball
 8 years ago '06        #189
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 U.B.HiRM said:
sites awesome.....

idk wut u internet, hand on your johnson, video game playin, torrent downloading, havin no girlfriend, pen pal havin, steve urkel wannabe lookin, homo a.ss d*ck takin belly scratchin a**holes be conjuring up these thoughts of devil s**t..but lay off the fkin electronics go outside and pick up a basketball

[pic - click to view]

now.. that was wavy, bruh. max b approves.
 8 years ago '05        #190
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
swings and misses abound in this thread.
 8 years ago '07        #191
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
The fact that ya'll are nitpicking some pictures and ignoring the ones that don't validate the picture your tryna paint of Kanye already takes credibility away from your post. Your whole foundation is weak right now. And notice how noone is saying anything about the christian art he has on his page lol. I know my post is gonna get a response similar to "they already got you brainwashed, sheep, open your eyes ect". Or maybe no response at all since I hit them with a little common sense.
 8 years ago '07        #192
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 DTownPistonsFan said:
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how they chose Kanye West, of all people. "Hey man, you wanna be down with our elite crew? We run with SATAN n*gga!!!!! WE RUN ALL THIS!! We can make you famous man, just sign in blood on this dotted line, and you gon get PAID n*gga!!"
 8 years ago '04        #193
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 A-L-P said:
The fact that ya'll are nitpicking some pictures and ignoring the ones that don't validate the picture your tryna paint of Kanye already takes credibility away from your post. Your whole foundation is weak right now. And notice how noone is saying anything about the christian art he has on his page lol. I know my post is gonna get a response similar to "they already got you brainwashed, sheep, open your eyes ect". Or maybe no response at all since I hit them with a little common sense.
They ain't even said s**t to me. So you're safe.
 04-23-2010, 02:06 PM         #194
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Notice how none of them have addressed me? When faced with REAL common sense, they shut the f**k up.
:lachen001::lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #195
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
What are we supposed to say to you?
Well these conspiracy theorists are real quick to call everyone brainwashed and stupid when they don't believe in their Elitists/Satan/Jay-Z collabo. So they (or you) could start by addressing all the REAL common sense I've posted about the irony and hypocrisy of believing in Satan/Jay-Z collabos, but calling everyone else sheep.

I just find it funny how the conspiracy theorists in this thread got bill balls and mad s**t talking to do to the people who just say "Yall stupid," but when I come with some real s**t, they hide their heads in the dirt like a f**kin ostrich.

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 04-23-2010 at 02:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #196
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
:lachen001::lachen001:
Kinda like that.
 8 years ago '04        #197
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Post your main points and I'll debate you on them.
RE-post them? No thanks. Feel free to check the thread. I believe I started on Page 10.
 8 years ago '04        #198
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm not going to sift though alot of what I consider BS that you posted to not get to the main point of what you're trying to say. You keep saying we're 'scared' to reply, so I'm issuing a challenge. Post your main points or please, shut the f**k up.
How do you know it's bs if you haven't read it?

And I've already said plenty. None of the conspiracy theorists have addressed it, you want to talk big s**t about "a challenge," but you don't want to go back and read it, AND you expect me to repost it for your convenience? Read what I said, address it, or CONTINUE to shut the f**k up.
 04-23-2010, 02:25 PM         #199
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Exactly like I thought. A pus*y hanging out in this thread for attention. Kick rocks...
this. there's nothing more you can really say to these dudes...i've said this before & i'll say it now..on some level not everyone's supposed to know what's going on... if everyone knew what was going on it would sort of defeat the purpose of there even being a Hell in the 1st place..someone has to go there...
 8 years ago '05        #200
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Michael_Moore said:
you're cool dude and what not I just wish you'd take the blinders off...
....I Dont Pay The s**t No Attention. This Is Hip Hop,Everything Is About A Dollar To Keep Your Names Ringing. These Artists Can Put A Stop To Maddness. I'll Quote Jay Z In A Interview.

TRUE Magazine: it seems to me somtimes you sit back & judge people?

Jay Z: Judge people is not the word, I watch. I watch them make fools of themselves...I can have fun,can't I? I could have stopped it the next day but...why?

This Type Of s**t Is A Joke & Game To These Dudes. The More You Feed Into It,The More Money & Fame They Profit Off Of It. Dont The Stuff Hip Hop Says & Does I Dont Take Serious,This Is A Entertainment Business. Its Post To Keep You Guessing & Wondering.

I Rather Watch The News For Illuminati Signs. Jay Z Talking About Churchs For A Attention To Get People Talking. While News Is Reporting The Mark Of The Beast Is Back On The Table and Nobody Has A Clue Whats That About. Game Is f**ked Up...

I Look At The Bigger Picture....
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy