So It was just a matter of time till 1 of the basketball wives releases some nudes!!(PICS INSIDE)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Why can't i see any of this idiots post anymore.....Cmon son you ruined a t*ttie thread....cardinal sin of BXSC....keep this goonish behavior in the hip hop section please..heres a message from the hulkster

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #102
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 8 years ago '04        #103
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Wtf did this thread turn into
 8 years ago '06        #104
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 agony8 said:
for real laugh it up f**gots...that chain is white gold nigka so suck my d*ck...but u would only know about sterling silver f**got a.ss muf**kah...n yeah im sorry i wasnt silver spoon fed like some of yall n i grew up poor n in the pjs poor as f**k n around drugs n from a family of addicts except my mom...sorry i had to shake c*ckroaches out my shoes n share my christmases with mice n take home ketchup packets to have ketchup sandwiches when i was hungry...f**k u nigkas...u know my life???u wouldnt wanna know my life u sheltered f**ks...u wanna know something else bout that jersey...its a hand me down, thats right someone gave it to me cause i had little clothes at one point in my life...but yall can laugh all u want cause ive dealt with it my whole life...so like i said yall know what i look like so if u ever in no va or the dc area n see me say something n we will see what happens n yall come back on bx and tell everyone how that white boy wasnt kidding...n to who said u take pics like that with ur friends...u take pics with ur hand on ur friends a.sses...u want pics of kissing so yall can jerk off all weekend when u try to clam together n roast a nigka who dont have to try n group up with other lames on a site n try to roast one man who struggled...f**k yall...judge me cause one day yall will be judged by the creator...just remember f**kfaces as bad as yall think u are theres always someone out there 10x badder so keep it up b**ches!!!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #105
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
she bad in my opinion....

but i cant believe she got nud3s pics on the internet but be all on royce's a.ss for dancin and sh*t...that show aint sh*t....

and @this thread...
 8 years ago '04        #106
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
at where this thread went

And I'd smash Antoine's ex, but she's a straight hoe. Nice t*tties, a.ss and a face that I can deal with...

And dude who posted the picture with his girl, shame on you, your girl is cute but YOU should clean yourself up...being short don't help when you look like a clown. Just because you grew up poor don't mean you gotta look like it.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 04-23-2010 at 08:37 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #107
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
@ Round Two Of This Thread.

Boxden Is Full Of Entertainment...
 8 years ago '04        #108
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,355 | Props total: 13016 13016
 Pistol Peter said:
stfu and get off that mans d*ck...writing paragraphs and s**t
Did i touch a nerve within the e-thug community?
 8 years ago '06        #109
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
lol this bout to be a classic thread
 8 years ago '08        #110
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
Homie caught mad feelings NO HOMO

dude even be writing how he was an ex addict and talkin bout his life

[pic - click to view]

4 getting your s**t together

but let's be real no1 cares so please just

[pic - click to view]

04-23-2010, 10:05 PM         #111
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane Ra said:
@ your salvation army faded print press NBA jersey.. haha
finally someone went in
 8 years ago '05        #112
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,183 | Props total: 11744 11744
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:

[pic - click to view]

04-23-2010, 10:25 PM         #113
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
im 5 10...she tall as s**t...long legs...its whatever dude like i said it took me awhile to get out where i grew up...i just finished rehab 14 months ago only been clean for 18 months n made some major changes but i aint got money to just go buy all new clothes n all this s**t...i barely got my license back this week cost me 2800...i got mad fines n probation bills still n owe bank of america mad dough for bank fraud and check fraud...yall dont know my life...i simply showed some dude that i dont jerk off n a bunch of haters hated...i dont need that s**t so i defend myself cause i had to everyday but i know i made alot of decisions n i know im making decisions to better myself now but i aint gonna let a bunch of pampered sons of b**ches try n blast me...90% of the dudes who talked down on me i guarantee wouldnt have the heart or the courage to do or go through what i have
Why you got another girl in your avy?
 8 years ago '06        #114
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
my girl rocks better jerseys than him

hold up that jerseys only like 2 years old.......and it's that faded?!?!?!

i was never spoon fed ANYTHING. i live on my own with my girl, pay my own bills and still rock authentics so i don't want to hear that excuse. maybe you should get a job better than flipping burgers kid.
 04-23-2010, 10:45 PM         #115
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
for real laugh it up f**gots...that chain is white gold nigka so suck my d*ck...but u would only know about sterling silver f**got a.ss muf**kah...n yeah im sorry i wasnt silver spoon fed like some of yall n i grew up poor n in the pjs poor as f**k n around drugs n from a family of addicts except my mom...sorry i had to shake c*ckroaches out my shoes n share my christmases with mice n take home ketchup packets to have ketchup sandwiches when i was hungry...f**k u nigkas...u know my life???u wouldnt wanna know my life u sheltered f**ks...u wanna know something else bout that jersey...its a hand me down, thats right someone gave it to me cause i had little clothes at one point in my life...but yall can laugh all u want cause ive dealt with it my whole life...so like i said yall know what i look like so if u ever in no va or the dc area n see me say something n we will see what happens n yall come back on bx and tell everyone how that white boy wasnt kidding...n to who said u take pics like that with ur friends...u take pics with ur hand on ur friends a.sses...u want pics of kissing so yall can jerk off all weekend when u try to clam together n roast a nigka who dont have to try n group up with other lames on a site n try to roast one man who struggled...f**k yall...judge me cause one day yall will be judged by the creator...just remember f**kfaces as bad as yall think u are theres always someone out there 10x badder so keep it up b**ches!!!

agony8 said:
im 5 10...she tall as s**t...long legs...its whatever dude like i said it took me awhile to get out where i grew up...i just finished rehab 14 months ago only been clean for 18 months n made some major changes but i aint got money to just go buy all new clothes n all this s**t...i barely got my license back this week cost me 2800...i got mad fines n probation bills still n owe bank of america mad dough for bank fraud and check fraud...yall dont know my life...i simply showed some dude that i dont jerk off n a bunch of haters hated...i dont need that s**t so i defend myself cause i had to everyday but i know i made alot of decisions n i know im making decisions to better myself now but i aint gonna let a bunch of pampered sons of b**ches try n blast me...90% of the dudes who talked down on me i guarantee wouldnt have the heart or the courage to do or go through what i have

Didn't read that emotional lifetime script size s**t but I'm still laughing at your 8 mile b**ch a.ss

[video - click to view]

Stanley is that you
 8 years ago '08        #116
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 agony8 said:
good for u bro...i said its a hand me down too...i aint scared...i was on the streets before i turned my life around...took my mom years to find me n get me into rehab...i been locked up twice n an addict since 11 so i cant find better work right now...just got enrolled into college so i can but why i gotta prove s**t to u??? u god nigka??? u help him judge at the gates???

[pic - click to view]

04-24-2010, 07:51 AM         #117
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
good for u bro...i said its a hand me down too...i aint scared...i was on the streets before i turned my life around...took my mom years to find me n get me into rehab...i been locked up twice n an addict since 11 so i cant find better work right now...just got enrolled into college so i can but why i gotta prove s**t to u??? u god nigka??? u help him judge at the gates???
just stop it dude...you are making yourself look stupid...
and in another thread you had the nerve to tell me to go to school and you just got into college...probably a comm. college to get your GED...
crackhead a.ss fake gangster
 8 years ago '06        #118
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 agony8 said:
you're the one who said i was spoonfed by my parents because you can't afford an authentic

8 years ago '06        #119
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:
Didn't read that emotional lifetime script size s**t but I'm still laughing at your 8 mile b**ch a.ss

Stanley is that you

04-24-2010, 10:38 AM         #120
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
im still hard a.sswipe but yeah im sorry imma defend myself but i also did tell people to go to college...im sorry i dont sit here n act like half the fake rappers out there n be like come to the hood n struggle...i grew up there n it sucks so i told this dude to go to college...u clearly never been to the hood...whatever i aint have no change of heart i am real all day...again not one other person on this thread has shown there girl or had the balls to call them ownselves out about being a crackhead, a gangsta, a broke whiteboy n wearing old hand me down clothes...so again what u trying to prove sneeka by still goin with the crowd???
Wow. Just do yourself a favor, stop typing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now