So It was just a matter of time till 1 of the basketball wives releases some nudes!!(PICS INSIDE)

most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-22-2010, 10:32 PM         #81
GTJ1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at calling her ugly then posting a pic of an average faced chick with an ugly nose and no body. Let me guess she's hotter cuz she white amirite. Lame azz whiteboyz in boston this the most racist place I ever lived and I'm from Texas.
 8 years ago '06        #82
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
@him wearing a replica so much it's starting to fade
 8 years ago '04        #83
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13085 13085
 agony8 said:
my hands on the a.ss that i f**k everyday...where urs at nigka???


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



You should be embarrassed at that damn picture. I hope 10 years from now you glance at that picture, and realize how big of a douche you were/still are. But... I'm sure 10 years from now, you'll be a douche bag throwing up 2 forks...cut the bulls**t, you're not folk. Claim all the Google facts about GD you want, you just give off the "I listen to way to much rap music, and I sponge up s**t I have no clue about"... I'm actually embarrassed for you, and especially for the girl next to you.

At least your girl is cute though. For everyone knocking her for her tit size.... I forgot... everyone on BX dates dime, D-cup, fat a.ss, perfect thighs, no cellulite, playboy cover models.


Last edited by regularjoe; 04-23-2010 at 12:50 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #84
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
Shes pretty hot on the show and her body looks good in the pics.
 8 years ago '07        #85
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
 agony8 said:
my hands on the a.ss that i f**k everyday...where urs at nigka???


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



im still trying to figure out what a.ss u are talking about
 8 years ago '05        #86
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
o
m
g
at this thread.

people these days
 8 years ago '07        #87
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900

[pic - click to view]


 agony8 said:
my hands on the a.ss that i f**k everyday...where urs at nigka???


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #88
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
stupid show but thats the same chick who be hating on the young chick for being as.lut............what a kawinky dink
 04-23-2010, 07:45 AM         #89
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is ridiculous...
 8 years ago '08        #90
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 agony8 said:
yall stay critiquing my girl but at least i got a girl up in here...n yeah i got on a replica its a hand me down too cause my broke drug addict a.ss couldnt afford clothes at one time...so sorry my mommy n daddy didnt spoil me n silver spoon feed my a.ss my whole life...n yea if my girl is average that ol ostrich looking cellulite on her thighs fat not phat a.ss half a monkey looking chick is way more busted looking...stay mad cause yall cant prove that u dont beat ur meat f**kin lame a.ssif any of yall ever see me cause u know what i look like now say something to me bout this post and watch what goes down...

 04-23-2010, 09:32 AM         #91
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ your salvation army faded print press NBA jersey.. haha
 8 years ago '06        #92
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 agony8 said:
yall stay critiquing my girl but at least i got a girl up in here...n yeah i got on a replica its a hand me down too cause my broke drug addict a.ss couldnt afford clothes at one time...so sorry my mommy n daddy didnt spoil me n silver spoon feed my a.ss my whole life...n yea if my girl is average that ol ostrich looking cellulite on her thighs fat not phat a.ss half a monkey looking chick is way more busted looking...stay mad cause yall cant prove that u dont beat ur meat f**kin lame a.ssif any of yall ever see me cause u know what i look like now say something to me bout this post and watch what goes down...
:cry:

"say something to me bout this post and watch what goes down"

LOL homie gonna hit me with a haymaker thru the mothaf**kin screen
 8 years ago '07        #93
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 regularjoe said:

[pic - click to view]



You should be embarrassed at that damn picture. I hope 10 years from now you glance at that picture, and realize how big of a douche you were/still are. But... I'm sure 10 years from now, you'll be a douche bag throwing up 2 forks...cut the bulls**t, you're not folk. Claim all the Google facts about GD you want, you just give off the "I listen to way to much rap music, and I sponge up s**t I have no clue about"... I'm actually embarrassed for you, and especially for the girl next to you.

At least your girl is cute though. For everyone knocking her for her tit size.... I forgot... everyone on BX dates dime, D-cup, fat a.ss, perfect thighs, no cellulite, playboy cover models.
stfu and get off that mans d*ck...writing paragraphs and s**t
 8 years ago '04        #94
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
i came
 8 years ago '09        #95
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 agony8 said:
come on now we both know whites dont get food stamps no more since minorities be procreating litters n s**t...stupid f**k...
 8 years ago '09        #96
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
put a bag over that face, and we have liftoff
 8 years ago '08        #97
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$28,006 | Props total: 19909 19909
 agony8 said:
aint noone roasting s**t round here...i say nigka...n what...grew up in the pj's...i dont give a f**k i use nigka for my peeps n s**t n zzzzzz for ignorant zzzzzzs...get mad...at least i got pics of girls im smashin on...f**got a.ss queers...
it dont take much to take a pic of you wit a female and post it here claimin you piping
 8 years ago '06        #98
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
:rofl2:
 04-23-2010, 11:53 AM         #99
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this thread.

and btw sign my thread in the hhs, lets get rid of the Illuminati talk!
 04-23-2010, 12:31 PM         #100
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
:cry:

"say something to me bout this post and watch what goes down"

LOL homie gonna hit me with a haymaker thru the mothaf**kin screen

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy