Wtf? Beyonce photo'd wearing satanic symbol

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2010, 02:41 PM         #141
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Can someone please explain to this c*nt why that post was ignorant as f**k?
Sign that a conspiracy moron lost: name calling.
 04-23-2010, 02:50 PM         #142
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I guess you lost when you first posted. And @ you still not understanding why that was a dumb a.ss post.
That wasn't name calling. That was fact.
 04-23-2010, 02:51 PM         #143
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if this s**t is true, whats really sad is how it sells. b**ch could be wearing crosses and make christian music all day and she wouldnt get no attention. put a ring on and get the internet going crazy. aint nobody want to talk about anybody doing good, whole damn forum is filled with devil this or illuminati that.
 04-23-2010, 02:55 PM         #144
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Really? I didn't know you had the credentials to deem someone a schizophrenic, especially over the internet.
Seeing as how you all think this is real, and that there is some kind of Anti-Christ.. that would fit the definition of delusions of persecution.

And either way, if there is an Illuminati/Satanist (I could poke a major hole right there)/Jay-Z/Anti-Christ alliance, you can't do anything to stop it, because it was destined to happen (seeing as how the whole Anti-Christ thing was written into the Word before the dawn of time and any true believers would be "raptured", making this knowledge useless anyway)
 04-23-2010, 02:59 PM         #145
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I find it funny that you're TELLING me my beliefs, when I don't think I've brought up any such deity.
I said "you all" which means more than just you.

Just on a page or two back, I believe your friend and fellow enlightened one mentioned this "Anti-Christ" fellow.
 04-23-2010, 03:02 PM         #146
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im pretty sure some really old powerful man wanted to f**k beyonce and was like yo ill make you famous if you suck on these nutz
 04-23-2010, 03:02 PM         #147
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Did I?
You? No. But I simply a.ssumed seeing as how you're all so enlightened, that you all thought with a collective mind.
 04-23-2010, 03:13 PM         #148
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's so gracious of you to refer to me as 'enlightened', but this post reveals exactly the mindset of alot of the naysayers. They group a bunch of people together, regardless of their differences, and make a.ssumptions that usually aren't correct. That's why I don't take most of y'all seriously.
You can't believe everything you hear, even if it comes out of the mouths of the supposedly "enlightened".

Wouldn't taking everything Alex Jones has said and believing it, and clutching onto it with dear life, make you just as much of a sheep as the ones theorists mock? (YOU may or may not do that, but Michael_Moore does)
 8 years ago '05        #149
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,429 | Props total: 25078 25078
*looks at the agruing*

I Thought You Two Was Playing For The Same Team? What The Hell Is This s**t?
 04-23-2010, 03:18 PM         #150
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
threads like this are so damn counter productive its f**king insane.
 04-23-2010, 03:27 PM         #151
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thread starter needs to get a life , go outside and see a tree ,,hes always peeking pics to make pointless threads.

simple ,,end of
 04-23-2010, 03:32 PM         #152
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Considering that MM is just a poster on a hip-hop forum and not anyone that would be of any real importance to "the Illuminati", it would most likely be a coincidence.
unbelievable....
 8 years ago '07        #153
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Alldn666 said:

[pic - click to view]

:angr y27:
at me just noticin threadstarters user name
 04-23-2010, 03:44 PM         #154
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
at me just noticin threadstarters user name
LMAOOOOO

AND HES b**chING about this!!!
 8 years ago '10        #155
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Alldn666 said:

[pic - click to view]

:angr y27:

[pic - click to view]

Looks more like a Antelope than a Baphomet....
 04-23-2010, 05:21 PM         #156
DRJRECORDZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
dude if you really are a christian I wouldn't have to explain the importance of this to u...lol..the whole purpose of going to church is so u can prepare & learn about the exact ppl that are going to usher in the anti-christ...which happen to be the exact sort of ppl being discussed in this thread...

dead at..."I respect other peoples choice on religion, even if it's the wrong one"...what kind of backwards logic is this?..u have no business calling yourself a christian...seriously how do u call yourself a christian but then give ppl that worship the devil a pass that's the exact thing God doesn't want u to do....
I don't know what religion you were brought up with, or what fundamentals you were taught, but we don't push our religion on others.

If they ask for guidance, I have no problem sharing my knowledge of the lord. Your entire response to me was nothing but ad hominem, there was no need for that.

Also I live in Australia, not America. There's a big difference between the two. Our Christian's don't stand on freeways with signs discriminating against homos3xuals, or blatantly showing prejudice towards minorities who don't fit the rudiments they deem fit.

God gave us the choice of freewill, that's not for me or my beliefs to deny someone else that right.

I'm done with this,
Piz
Drj

Last edited by DRJRECORDZ; 04-23-2010 at 05:23 PM..
 04-23-2010, 06:22 PM         #157
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRJRECORDZ said:
I don't know what religion you were brought up with, or what fundamentals you were taught, but we don't push our religion on others.

If they ask for guidance, I have no problem sharing my knowledge of the lord. Your entire response to me was nothing but ad hominem, there was no need for that.

Also I live in Australia, not America. There's a big difference between the two. Our Christian's don't stand on freeways with signs discriminating against homos3xuals, or blatantly showing prejudice towards minorities who don't fit the rudiments they deem fit.

God gave us the choice of freewill, that's not for me or my beliefs to deny someone else that right.

I'm done with this,
Piz
Drj
Also I live in Australia, not America. There's a big difference between the two.
seriously what bible do u read?..because it certainly isn't the one christians read...

lmao..a true christian in America is no different than any other true christian anywhere else on this planet...it's about whether or not u believe in the teachings of the bible or not..that's all God looks at..

Our Christian's don't stand on freeways with signs discriminating against homos3xuals, or blatantly showing prejudice towards minorities who don't fit the rudiments they deem fit.
again a true Christian in America or Africa for that matter is the same...see that's how I know you're not a true Christian..I just had to explain to u that geography is irrelevant when it comes to this..God looks at your heart not the place u grew up or the color of your skin...as far as homos3xuals are concerned I hate the sin not the sinner..if a man/woman wants to tell God that he placed them in the wrong body on judgement day..they're more than welcome to have that convo with him..

God gave us the choice of freewill
he most certainly did..but he also showed u the consequences for making the wrong CHOICES...
 04-23-2010, 07:26 PM         #158
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Considering that MM is just a poster on a hip-hop forum and not anyone that would be of any real importance to "the Illuminati", it would most likely be a coincidence.
i meant alex jones ...was a mistake...ur still a f**k head tho
 04-23-2010, 07:29 PM         #159
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 guncity2007 said:
the thread starter needs to get a life , go outside and see a tree ,,hes always peeking pics to make pointless threads.

simple ,,end of

is this guy f**kin serious?

please tell me you are joking dude?

you have the nerve and audacity to come here with a f**king baphomet symbol as your avatar?

lol

obviously you are a devil worshipping illuminati c*nt, and obviously you are going to defend them...atleast TRY and be discreet about it..
 04-23-2010, 08:03 PM         #160
DRJRECORDZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
/snip
I've tried speaking to you, as if you were of equal footing, intellectually.

You're not. Don't bother replying to me again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago