Wtf? Beyonce photo'd wearing satanic symbol

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2010, 06:57 AM         #121
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eastsyderyder said:
You come off a little strong, you have some valid points but dont be insulting when you are trying to prove them. Also you should look more into alex jones, he himself is a dis-information agent that mixes half truths with lies. You can still take his information but you have to be aware of his bias. Check out
if I come off as insulting it's because I'm responding to the disrespect levied against me... I'll post something of significance and then in come the f*gs with their tin foil gifs...and "you're crazy" comments...sometimes "hitting ppl over the head" is the only way to wake them up to the seriousness of all of this...and I do listen to Alex and all of his "disinformation" my question to u is DO U LISTEN TO ALEX?...he talks about ppl trying to discredit him all the time and his responses to that pan out...
 04-23-2010, 06:58 AM         #122
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
The more I see and read about this s**t the more I believe it. It's foolish to look at something like this with a closed mind because fact is the general population has no clue about anything. As much as I hate to say it, all you people that just instantly write this off are doing exactly what they want you to do. They really do love them some Baphomet.
:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '07        #123
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Michael_Moore said:
if I come off as insulting it's because I'm responding to the disrespect levied against me... I'll post something of significance and then in come the f*gs with their tin foil gifs...and "you're crazy" comments...sometimes "hitting ppl over the head" is the only way to wake them up to the seriousness of all of this...and I do listen to Alex and all of his "disinformation" my question to u is DO U LISTEN TO ALEX?...he talks about ppl trying to discredit him all the time and his responses to that pan out...
lol u got no problem wit alex jones,and micheal moore bein millionares sellin fear,yet somehow jayz is down with tha illuminati from rap
 04-23-2010, 07:44 AM         #124
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at these retards reaching... they talk s**t on the internet but are pussies in real life living in some fantasy world calling rational people blind

Can we ban these conspiracy morons from bx?
 04-23-2010, 08:04 AM         #125
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Nice avy...Immortal Tech would be proud.
I just caught that..what an idiot...
 04-23-2010, 08:07 AM         #126
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Nice avy...Immortal Tech would be proud.
You continue to be an idiot... Technique himself says he doesn't believe in this conspiracy s**t (his words)... like everything you're mixing up fantasy with the real world.
 04-23-2010, 08:27 AM         #127
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i honestly hope jay and beyonce are satanists, that would be the greatest thing EVER.

and LMFAO @ mikalina tearing dudes up in this thread....
 8 years ago '06        #128
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
No hitting people over the head does nothing, its just going to p!ss them off and not listen to you. Also Alex jones is a fear monger and the people that actually discredit him on his show are either cut off or never let on in the first place. Please dont tell me you also believe michael moore is for the greater good? If you do, then you are in the same place as the people you are trying to convince otherwise. Wake up and smell the roses, do you really think Alex jones was able to sneak into bohemian grove? No, he was let in.
 8 years ago '07        #129
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 eastsyderyder said:
No hitting people over the head does nothing, its just going to p!ss them off and not listen to you. Also Alex jones is a fear monger and the people that actually discredit him on his show are either cut off or never let on in the first place. Please dont tell me you also believe michael moore is for the greater good? If you do, then you are in the same place as the people you are trying to convince otherwise. Wake up and smell the roses, do you really think Alex jones was able to sneak into bohemian grove? No, he was let in.
lol i tell that dude this same s**t every couple of days.but he really believes that rappers can somehow be a part of tha illuminati but alex jones cant cause he spits tha same recycled info on tha gov that can be found wit a google/youtube search.sad thing is,if he actually was schooled on tha illuminati,people like alex r easy to expose.u hav to catch these by what they dont say,but u cant do that unless u got a good knowledge base. thers no helpin these kids.i say let em be
 04-23-2010, 10:34 AM         #130
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eastsyderyder said:
No hitting people over the head does nothing
so you feel being a pus*y about it is more effective...because judging by the posts by some ppl in these threads that's proven to be effective right?..smh..

Also Alex jones is a fear monger
dude...the gov't has plans to k!ll 80% of the world population..YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AFRAID OF THAT!!...explain to me how he should nicely tell u that your gov't wants to murder u..

do you really think Alex jones was able to sneak into bohemian grove? No, he was let in
speculation...

Please dont tell me you also believe michael moore is for the greater good?
MM is my birth name...
 8 years ago '04        #131
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Beyonce is as dumb as a box of rocks. I find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe. Beyonce sucks Satan c*ck!! Oh yes! It's a f**king ring.... Doesn't mean s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #132
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
Ya'll call skeptics "sheep" or whatever because we don't just accept any and every theory as gospel. Ya'll make a lot of theories based on speculation filled with holes and ya'll want people to just accept what ya'll feeding them, so wouldn't that make them sheep too. Ya'll wonder why we call ya'll crazy/paranoid when you conspiracy dudes jump the gun over any and everything. Example, there was a thread a while back showing drake coming from dinner with Jay Z. Some dude had responded to the post saying something like "man Drake, has officially signed to the Illuminati". Talk about jumping the gun. And then the people that were thinking rational and saying he was jumping the gun were called sheeps lol.

Example #2: A few years back, this minister came out with this DVD called the truth about Hip Hop (which I think all that Jay Z illuminati stuff was born from). The minister's sermon was full of so much disinformation, speculation and flat out lies but people just took what he said and accepted it as gospel without doing any research (sheep). (Example Biggie made a clothing line called 666, Jay Z has songs that have demonic messages played backward, wrong he had nothing to do with that remix album, there was much more but I won't get into that). The people who understood those things were called sheep lol.

And I know a lot of conspiracy types in real life and they all have similar personality traits. For one, they're typically miserable people, socially reclusive, underachiever ect. Not crazy tinfoil wearing people but more on the depressed side so I think that kind of discredit ya'll. That's what I've noticed about them.
 8 years ago '07        #133
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
do you really think Alex jones was able to sneak into bohemian grove? No, he was let in
Idk about that but look at this guys reaction.

[video - click to view]

04-23-2010, 12:46 PM         #134
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
Classic.

"Yeah! That was a three pointer, woooo!"
 8 years ago '06        #135
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 NuffGanja said:
I remember watchin that vid years ago, and that part was funny as hell. Tha n*gga looked mad as hell when Alex just switched up on him about the grove.

Like homeboy said a few posts before this, we will ALL be judged. And all these people being devil worshippers and s**t.. we truly don't know 100% what's goin on. As much as you wanna connect s**t and watch youtube videos, we truly don't know. That's why I don't sit there and call a n*gga a devil worshipper. So if these people really are worshipping satan, then that's them. GOD knows all. It's cool to stay aware of s**t, because I do peep s**t.. but some of yall kids goin extra hard about it especially when yall really dunno more than the next man.

Last edited by Da Realness; 04-23-2010 at 02:16 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #136
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 Da Realness said:
:

Like homeboy said a few posts before this, we will ALL be judged. And all these people being devil worshippers and s**t..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-23-2010 at 01:08 PM..
 04-23-2010, 01:45 PM         #137
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
lol! owned!

kingz21 said:
michael moore r u stupid? THat Alex Jones dude is apart of the Illumanti hes just fooling with yall. Don't you think he would have been dead by now from exposing these "so called" secrets. Damn your just a sheep Michael Moore. Dumbass n*gga go outside and get off this Alex Jones n*ggaa nuts

they cant k!ll him because at this point he is such a known figure that it would be obvious he was murdered. he has even gone on record on his show before and said "i dont ever have plans to k!ll myself so if i die tomorrow, it wasnt my doing" if michael moore mysteriously ended up dead tommorow, wouldnt that be f**kin obvious that he was murdered by them? oh wait...to dumb s**ts like you, youd probably think it was a coincidence huh?
 04-23-2010, 02:31 PM         #138
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
lol! owned!

they cant k!ll him because at this point he is such a known figure that it would be obvious he was murdered. he has even gone on record on his show before and said "i dont ever have plans to k!ll myself so if i die tomorrow, it wasnt my doing" if michael moore mysteriously ended up dead tommorow, wouldnt that be f**kin obvious that he was murdered by them? oh wait...to dumb s**ts like you, youd probably think it was a coincidence huh?
Considering that MM is just a poster on a hip-hop forum and not anyone that would be of any real importance to "the Illuminati", it would most likely be a coincidence.
 04-23-2010, 02:33 PM         #139
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:

[pic - click to view]

GOAT god.
 04-23-2010, 02:38 PM         #140
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This post proves you're an idiot.
Oh now what? Is Michael_Moore some super Anti-Illuminati agent now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy