Wtf? Beyonce photo'd wearing satanic symbol

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Seriously.... These threads are so f**king stupid.
 04-22-2010, 10:08 PM         #102
Pulmones  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
LOL @ the Catholic Church being a tool of the Illuminati, when the actual Illuminati was formed in the 18th century and the church existed for over a 1000 years before that...
this doesn't mean that the Illuminati didn't take over the Church and turn it into a tool

we're not talking about f**king vampires here, older doesn't necessarily mean more powerful

USA is the youngest country of any major nation, but we still run s**t ya dig
 8 years ago '07        #103
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Jay Z is a horrible evangelist for the church of satan. Ya'll claim he's been in the illuminati since 1996 but in those 14 years who has he converted to satanism? honestly how many people have you met that became satanist because of Jay, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Rihanna, Drake, Nas or which ever public figure ya'll claim to be satanist? And if they're goal is to draw attention away from the illuminati's grand plot then why are these entertainers and politicians always flashing symbols that are actually makin people think there is something going on? See its not that we're brain washed, its jus that you conspiracy dudes make all these conspiracy theories filled with holes. The only thing ya'll really have that's somewhat solid is the questionable clothing/apparel they wear. But If that's the case then ya'll should be pointing ya'll guns at the rockers and heavy metal people or marilyn manson lol. Ya'll would have a field day with them
 8 years ago '06        #104
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
 A-L-P said:
Jay Z is a horrible evangelist for the church of satan. Ya'll claim he's been in the illuminati since 1996 but in those 14 years who has he converted to satanism? honestly how many people have you met that became satanist because of Jay, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Rihanna, Drake, Nas or which ever public figure ya'll claim to be satanist? And if they're goal is to draw attention away from the illuminati's grand plot then why are these entertainers and politicians always flashing symbols that are actually makin people think there is something going on? See its not that we're brain washed, its jus that you conspiracy dudes make all these conspiracy theories filled with holes. The only thing ya'll really have that's somewhat solid is the questionable clothing/apparel they wear. But If that's the case then ya'll should be pointing ya'll guns at the rockers and heavy metal people or marilyn manson lol. Ya'll would have a field day with them
Basically what these satanic entertainers are trying to do, is lure us toward satanism. When i say satanism i dont necessarily mean Rituals and devil worshiping, but obsession with clothes, money and mentalities as well as other things like wrong attitudes. Mostly they are pushing a satanic way of living if anything and it has gotten to the point where they dont really care if they flaunt their true ways so you will catch them wearing and displaying satanic symbols in front of joe american just because they can. Its gotten to the point where they cant be stopped and they dont care.

I could elaborate more but im to lazy, just put 2 and 2 together...
 8 years ago '05        #105
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 eastsyderyder said:
Basically what these satanic entertainers are trying to do, is lure us toward satanism. When i say satanism i dont necessarily mean Rituals and devil worshiping, but obsession with clothes, money and mentalities as well as other things like wrong attitudes. Mostly they are pushing a satanic way of living if anything and it has gotten to the point where they dont really care if they flaunt their true ways so you will catch them wearing and displaying satanic symbols in front of joe american just because they can. Its gotten to the point where they cant be stopped and they dont care.

Now this I can see
 8 years ago '07        #106
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 eastsyderyder said:

this.
 04-22-2010, 10:50 PM         #107
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
This.
lol..it k!lls me how ppl are so slow and non-receptive & fail to pick up on certain things that are so damn obvious to us...they don't stop and ask themselves why all the president's kiss the pope's ring...why the pope gets to make deals with the UN...etc...
 04-22-2010, 10:56 PM         #108
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
I have an honest question Michael, no funny s**t.

Who do you listen to? Like who are your fav artist?
nas,em,SH,dipset,snoop,canibus,game,50.even jigga....etc....but the only difference between me and the stans on BX is that I listen to these dudes with a different ear than they do....in other words I don't put these dudes on a pedastal like their gods & I don't feed into their false gimmicks..because ultimately I know the interests these ppl serve...jay in particular..
 8 years ago '05        #109
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Michael_Moore said:
nas,em,SH,dipset,snoop,canibus,game,50.even jigga....etc....but the only difference between me and the stans on BX is that I listen to these dudes with a different ear than they do....in other words I don't put these dudes on a pedastal like their gods & I don't feed into their false gimmicks..because ultimately I know the interests these ppl serve...jay in particular..
Ok. I can respect that...
 8 years ago '06        #110
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
You come off a little strong, you have some valid points but dont be insulting when you are trying to prove them. Also you should look more into alex jones, he himself is a dis-information agent that mixes half truths with lies. You can still take his information but you have to be aware of his bias. Check out
 8 years ago '09        #111
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 davon4204 said:
I'm not surprised at all. Look who she's married too? I mean I don't see how people can't see what's going on when the signs are right in front of your face. It's not about conspiracy that's just the word they use to make the people that know the truth look crazy.

They want the blind to stay dumb and blinded until the time comes for them to unmask their plans. And these R&B/Rappers, Sports, New's, and any type of Entertainment is all there to keep peoples minds off what's really going on. They are puppets and pawn's.
i smell a contradiction:

if they want the people to stay dumb/blinded why would they be showing all these signs now??? how is it supposed to be a hidden agenda if they're wearing t-shirts & rings or whatever else u guys see out in the open?

& don't hit me with a "u're an idiot" or whatever...
i'm actually asking a serious Q, i've never actually followed up on any illuminati business before.
 04-22-2010, 11:56 PM         #112
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
They like to brag. They know most of the population will not realize/ or will be quick to dismiss the signs in front of them. Think about it-you can't make a thread about the New World Order without people posting dumbass s**t like the NWO members that was in WCW (which also served as a brainwashing tool for the masses). Once people realize they pretty much control EVERYTHING we're exposed to, it'll be alot easier to digest what's going on.
and what happens next

post more about it online?
 04-23-2010, 12:05 AM         #113
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Knowledge is power and I would hope you could understand that. Fact of the matter is, there could never be any real type of uprising of any sort because most people are still blind to what's going on, and there would be no support except from a few like minded individuals that everybody will write off as 'crazy and deranged' when they are probably in fact, the only 'sane' ones out there. So yeah, more posting about it online.
true knowledge is important

but it's useless if it isn't used...and that's what's gonna happen...I agree with that scenario
 8 years ago '09        #114
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
The more I see and read about this s**t the more I believe it. It's foolish to look at something like this with a closed mind because fact is the general population has no clue about anything. As much as I hate to say it, all you people that just instantly write this off are doing exactly what they want you to do. They really do love them some Baphomet.
 8 years ago '07        #115
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Ya'll made some good points about the promoting materialism stuff but there is also many holes in that also. While entertainment can be materialistic I doubt there is some grand scheme. Almost every entertainer, even the ones you guys say supposedly were battling the satanic powers that be (tupac) have many of those same elements in they're own art. Andre 3000, Black thought, Tupac, Biggie ect all have "satanic elements (materialism, negative mentality ect)" in they're music so do you think they were/are in on this plot also? This music we been hearing latley is just the result of when music becomes less of an art form and more of a business.
 8 years ago '08        #116
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
When the time comes, we will all be judged by the king of kings...
 8 years ago '08        #117
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Pulmones said:
this doesn't mean that the Illuminati didn't take over the Church and turn it into a tool

we're not talking about f**king vampires here, older doesn't necessarily mean more powerful

USA is the youngest country of any major nation, but we still run s**t ya dig
The Illuminati was opposed to both the Church and governments at the time. The Church also considered the Bavarian Illuminati, as it did with Freemasonry, public enemy #1.

i.e that theory is idiotic.
 04-23-2010, 01:53 AM         #118
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
The more I see and read about this s**t the more I believe it. It's foolish to look at something like this with a closed mind because fact is the general population has no clue about anything. As much as I hate to say it, all you people that just instantly write this off are doing exactly what they want you to do. They really do love them some Baphomet.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

congrats man. from the illuminati topics ive seen you posting in lately, you seem to be seeing the truth. especially in that kanye west topic with all those devil pics

good to see a person with a brain for a change unlike the ignorant f**ks that think we are nutcases for believing in this stuff lol
 04-23-2010, 04:48 AM         #119
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*yawn* same ol 2-3 f**gots
 04-23-2010, 06:50 AM         #120
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
When the time comes, we will all be judged by the king of kings...
:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy