Wtf? Beyonce photo'd wearing satanic symbol

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Does anyone in this thread even know what the hell the Church of Satan, and that particular satanism' is about? I mean, besides connecting what Beyonce's wearing to its logo.

It's really funny how ignorant the 'enlightened' can be...
 8 years ago '05        #82
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Beyonce is s3xy.
 8 years ago '09        #83
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
lmao there is NO SUCH THING AS THE DEVIL!!! Imho...lol
 04-22-2010, 04:42 PM         #84
DRJRECORDZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand what the problem is??

Is it not just another religion? I'm Christian, I respect other peoples choice on religion, even if it's the wrong one.
 04-22-2010, 04:52 PM         #85
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngrob said:
lmao there is NO SUCH THING AS THE DEVIL!!! Imho...lol
even if you don't believe in God or the Devil u still need to be worried about the fact that your elected officials believe in this s**t...
 04-22-2010, 05:01 PM         #86
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRJRECORDZ said:
I don't understand what the problem is??

Is it not just another religion? I'm Christian, I respect other peoples choice on religion, even if it's the wrong one.
dude if you really are a christian I wouldn't have to explain the importance of this to u...lol..the whole purpose of going to church is so u can prepare & learn about the exact ppl that are going to usher in the anti-christ...which happen to be the exact sort of ppl being discussed in this thread...

dead at..."I respect other peoples choice on religion, even if it's the wrong one"...what kind of backwards logic is this?..u have no business calling yourself a christian...seriously how do u call yourself a christian but then give ppl that worship the devil a pass that's the exact thing God doesn't want u to do....
 8 years ago '08        #87
lifetimez 
space
space
lol @ worshipping the devil.

Michael just shows his ignorance weekly...
 04-22-2010, 06:20 PM         #88
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:

[pic - click to view]

im gonna cum.
 8 years ago '07        #89
mcnasty07 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 6 6
Question to all of you that truly believe that Beyonce is part of the Illuminati and waiting for the green light from the higher ups to k!ll all of her fans. Would you still beat?
 04-22-2010, 07:38 PM         #90
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
You're looking at this situation from the standpoint that this is a mere coincidence. This has happened one too many times for it to be coincidental. It's right in front of your face. This has nothing to do with wanting to be consumed by conspiracies and everything to do with opening your eyes and seeing what's going on for what it really is. This affects everyone because these are the people children are looking up to. If they can mold the minds of our youth subconsciously, then what does the say for our future? Think outside the box. But, a brainwashed person doesn't know they've been brainwashed, so I don't expect this convo to go past the point it's at.
the only brainwashed person is you for thinking that a celebrity rocking a satanic symbol is the end of the world.
 04-22-2010, 07:39 PM         #91
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
the whole purpose of going to church is so u can prepare & learn about the exact ppl that are going to usher in the anti-christ...
You trust the church and hate the government. The same church that scams innocent people out of money, the same church that teaches some how to hate anyone who doesn't think like them? the same church that doesn't respect anyones opinion but those that think like them?

yea, ok.........
 04-22-2010, 07:42 PM         #92
more_fya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Would let Beyoncé give me head while she wears Baphomet panties*
 04-22-2010, 07:44 PM         #93
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
You trust the church and hate the government. The same church that scams innocent people out of money, the same church that teaches some how to hate anyone who doesn't think like them? the same church that doesn't respect anyones opinion but those that think like them?

yea, ok.........
the same church that's molesting little boys
 04-22-2010, 09:03 PM         #94
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:

yea, ok.........
another example of you not knowing what you're talking about?...what church are you referring too?..it better not be the catholic church because they're an arm of the Illuminati...so what church are you referring to?
 04-22-2010, 09:05 PM         #95
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
the same church that's molesting little boys
what makes you think I co-sign the catholic church?..the catholic church is a major cornerstone of the Illuminati...
 04-22-2010, 09:18 PM         #96
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:

yea, ok.........
This.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #97
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Michael_Moore said:
what makes you think I co-sign the catholic church?..the catholic church is a major cornerstone of the Illuminati...
This.
 8 years ago '04        #98
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 ima80baby said:
You're looking at this situation from the standpoint that this is a mere coincidence. This has happened one too many times for it to be coincidental. It's right in front of your face. This has nothing to do with wanting to be consumed by conspiracies and everything to do with opening your eyes and seeing what's going on for what it really is. This affects everyone because these are the people children are looking up to. If they can mold the minds of our youth subconsciously, then what does the say for our future? Think outside the box. But, a brainwashed person doesn't know they've been brainwashed, so I don't expect this convo to go past the point it's at.
Well put.
 8 years ago '05        #99
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Michael_Moore said:
I have an honest question Michael, no funny s**t.

Who do you listen to? Like who are your fav artist?

I ask because it must be hard being a fan of people who appear to be a part of secret society, praising the wrong people for money and fame.

Like who is on your ipod? What do you bump in your car?

My mom has been preaching this Illuminati stuff to me for some time now. She has all these videos (VHS lol) exposing some pretty powerful people. If I listened to everything she said and showed me and I took it to heart I think I would have locked myself in my room, no TV, no music, no nothing! lol

I say keep the faith and you should be good. If Beyonce told me to go jump off a bridge right now I would tell her to go f**k herself and while she's at it toss me a couple dollars or something.

Like I said before it's all entertainment, take what you want from it.
 8 years ago '08        #100
lifetimez 
space
space
LOL @ the Catholic Church being a tool of the Illuminati, when the actual Illuminati was formed in the 18th century and the church existed for over a 1000 years before that...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy