Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
 Mista Mizatti said:
Its funny how an organization thats been about secrecy for YEARS all of a sudden decides to show itself thru rap and rnb artist. Yeah SOMEBODY is brainwashed.....
Since when have Satanist and occultist been in secret?, are you confused or something?.
Ever heard of Aleister Crowley?, the man was not secretive at all, also he has been influential to the music industry in many ways.

Dude was influential to many of the iconic musical figures, he is on the cover of the Beatles greatest album and all that, he was that "Sergeant Pepper" Beatles sang about, yeah you read that right one of most satanic/occultist/33rd Degree mason that ever lived was influential to iconic musical figures.

His influence continues today, many of the music videos Directors out there who put out the visual presentations of these artist's music are Satanist/Occultist. It is their vision that will be portrayed in the video, they direct the artist into their visual presentation.

Here is one right there he Directs lady gaga videos, look at his nice shirt, who is that familiar figure?....Baphomet.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 04-22-2010 at 01:02 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #42
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
incredible...not that i didnt already know this stuff...but the fact that they put it in such plain sight never ceases to amaze me. the only thing more amazing is how people still deny it even through proof like this

but im starting to think people who deny and defend these things as "coincidence" are probably masons or illuminati members themselves
It is right, I bet you no one in their cheering got the Metropolis reference, I wouldn't say people that deny are illuminati/masons, they are just ignorant who have no idea about stuff other then their lives, basically they live in their own comfort zone and that's what they focus on.

So when you put up Metropolis references or other occultist references they never seen in their lives, they don't know get it, they can't comprehend the subject at all, so they rather go back to their comfort zone and are just ignorant to all of this.

Last edited by The N; 04-22-2010 at 12:47 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #43
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9866 9866
damn people really dont wanna see the truth...
 8 years ago '09        #44
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I am starting to become a believer in all of this devil worshipping s**t. Too many "coincidences". They have some kind of affection for Baphomet for sure.
 8 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 The N said:
It is right, I bet you no one in their cheering got the reference, I wouldn't say people that deny are illuminati/masons, they are just ignorant who have no idea about stuff other then their lives, basically they live in their own comfort zone and that's what they focus on.

So when you put up Metropolis references or other occultist references they never seen in their lives, they don't know get it, they can't comprehend the subject at all, so they rather go back to their comfort zone and are just ignorant to all of this.
ignorant to what?tha fact that different people have different beliefs?people with a s**t load of money are weirdos?its a kinda free country.nobody really gives a s**t.people worship jahbulon.big deal.people worship jesus,he seems like a solid guy,and people on here complain about that.u cant worship tha devil,u cant worship jesus.i mean damn
 04-22-2010, 12:50 PM         #46
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #47
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
ignorant to what?tha fact that different people have different beliefs?people with a s**t load of money are weirdos?its a kinda free country.nobody really gives a s**t.people worship jahbulon.big deal.people worship jesus,he seems like a solid guy,and people on here complain about that.u cant worship tha devil,u cant worship jesus.i mean damn
I mean ignorant to the subject, like I said there their is Beyonce basically putting the Metropolis agenda in their faces and they don't know that, they just see it as "oh wow cool beyonce robot", none of them would go check out where all of that came from and what is it trying to portray.

Same goes with this Baphomet situation, you can see her with a body suit or ring of Baphomet and people think she repping a f**king college football team?, that is the ignorant attitude right there lol.

It must be stated that nobody should be force into believing in anything but if something don't seem right wouldn't you go and research about it?, I think this Satanist/Occultist stuff is more big now then ever before because these coincidences don't see right and people are researching and waking up to the subject.

Last edited by The N; 04-22-2010 at 12:58 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #48
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
All I know is Beyonce makes some good music....been listening to her since Destiny's Child days....and I still believe in the good Lord above, I pray to God.

It's all entertainment, take what you want from it.

and it's ON TO THE NEXT ONE :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #49
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Swisher sweet said:
All I know is Beyonce makes some good music....been listening to her since Destiny's Child days....and I still believe in the good Lord above, I pray to God.

You forgot to throw up the Baphomet...

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2010, 01:05 PM         #50
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I mean ignorant to the subject, like I said there their is Beyonce basically putting the Metropolis agenda in their faces and they don't know that, they just see it as "oh wow cool beyonce robot", none of them would go check out where all of that came from and what is it trying to portray.

Same goes with this Baphomet situation, you can see her with a body suit or ring of Baphomet and people think she repping a f**king college football team?, that is the ignorant attitude right there lol.

It must be stated that nobody should be force into believing in anything but if something don't seem right wouldn't you go and research about it?, I think this Satanist/Occultist stuff is more big now then ever before because these coincidences don't see right and people are researching and waking up to the subject.

i was watching that movie rosemary's baby for the first time yesterday

i couldnt help but realize that its probably loosely based on true events, and that there are certainly groups of witches/satanists who have meetings like that.

most people however view it simply as a horror movie, and it even has a high rating and is considered a classic. it just goes to support what you were saying about the ignorance of people
 8 years ago '05        #51
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 The N said:
You forgot to throw up the Baphomet...

[pic - click to view]

Thanks lol :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 The N said:

lol thats true.but who really thinks twice about what they see rich folks doin?if scientology aint a cult then what tha hell is.but it gets a pass cause their rich.

alotta stuff gets looked to deeply.i got symbols on my arms.but every1 who sees them cant decipher them.i see alotta talk about masonry thats just plain hillarious but aint no tellin somebody on here that what they think aint correct.

good,evil,right,wrong,all that stuff is matter of perspective.i dont know what tha world looks like thru tha eyes of somebody who holds a great influence over it so i wont judge them.either way,we on 2 different ends on tha totem pole.satan may be what they need.
 04-22-2010, 02:18 PM         #53
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
Idiot? Me?...GTFOH. Believe half of what you see, none of what you hear!

you dont know what the hell that ring is, u are looking at a picture, i'm sick of you b**ches with all your conspiracy talk as if jay-z, beyonce, riahnna are just leading us to the pits of hell...GET A f**kING LIFE. Get out and do something with your life, you're too consumed with theories and trying to be right about how YOU PERCEIVE a person to be living THEIR life and WHO THEY MAY WORSHIP.

Let me ask you a question.

lets say beyonce does worship the devil.

how does that directly impact YOUR LIFE?

u really are an idiot.....the exact same ppl that beyonce and jay-z idolize are the exact same ppl that want the world population brought to a manageable level..understand how it impacts your life now moron?
 04-22-2010, 02:27 PM         #54
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
incredible...not that i didnt already know this stuff...but the fact that they put it in such plain sight never ceases to amaze me. the only thing more amazing is how people still deny it even through proof like this

but im starting to think people who deny and defend these things as "coincidence" are probably masons or illuminati members themselves
just like that me077 cat on here...the guy has a masonic compass as an avy & openly says he's a practicing mason and what a coincidence...he thinks this is all bulls**t...
 04-22-2010, 02:29 PM         #55
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:

beyonce/jay co-sign ppl that are hell bent on making sure you're one day dead....is it still "all entertainment"?..speaking for myself I see nothing entertaining about that...
 8 years ago '04        #56
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 The N said:
Great post

perhaps she needs to show her pus*y with a Pentagram shaved shape on it for them to
get it, none of this is a secret, it is all in plain sight.

btw the second picture Is not reaching at all, it is all part of the The Metropolis Agenda
which has been explained already.

I noticed Janelle Monae is using the Metropolis theme too

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2010, 02:32 PM         #57
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormalities in the perception or expression of reality. It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking with significant social or occupational dysfunction.
 04-22-2010, 02:45 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormalities in the perception or expression of reality. It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking with significant social or occupational dysfunction.
you'll always find this ignorant idiot in an Illuminati related thread trying to be funny..her repeated posting in said threads clearly shows how much disinterest and disbelief she has in all of this...
 8 years ago '10        #59
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #60
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I'm not surprised at all. Look who she's married too? I mean I don't see how people can't see what's going on when the signs are right in front of your face. It's not about conspiracy that's just the word they use to make the people that know the truth look crazy.

They want the blind to stay dumb and blinded until the time comes for them to unmask their plans. And these R&B/Rappers, Sports, New's, and any type of Entertainment is all there to keep peoples minds off what's really going on. They are puppets and pawn's.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago