Wtf? Beyonce photo'd wearing satanic symbol

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2010, 09:37 AM         #1
16118 pageviews
191 comments

Alldn666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf? Beyonce photo'd wearing satanic symbol

[pic - click to view]

imageimageimageimageimage:angr y27:imageimageimage

191 comments for "Wtf? Beyonce photo'd wearing satanic symbol"

8 years ago '06        #2
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
Thats the Ring of Destiny right there
 04-22-2010, 09:46 AM         #3
eightyeight inf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil late on your post bruh, but with a better quality photo /shrug
 8 years ago '05        #4
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
how do you know what that ring really is?...i see a upside down ring, get out the basement and live YOUR LIFE and quit worrying about what another person is doing!
 8 years ago '07        #5
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2010, 09:51 AM         #6
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not shocked at all........peep the sig..........
 8 years ago '06        #7
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 grovesoulja said:
how do you know what that ring really is?...i see a upside down ring, get out the basement and live YOUR LIFE and quit worrying about what another person is doing!
Stfu you goddamn idiot. It's the same damn thing as the picture to the right of it. Stop being naive. We've been over this s**t several times and we know what is on that ring. Stop giving these people passes and the benefit of the doubt when they've been caught time after time.
 8 years ago '08        #8
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
wonder if she went to the illuminati apparel store to cop that ring
 04-22-2010, 09:57 AM         #9
2wavy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sellouts
 8 years ago '06        #10
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
 JRisgr8! said:
wonder if she went to the illuminati apparel store to cop that ring
 8 years ago '07        #11
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
didnt know baphomet had a spring line
 8 years ago '05        #12
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 ima80baby said:
Stfu you goddamn idiot. It's the same damn thing as the picture to the right of it. Stop being naive. We've been over this s**t several times and we know what is on that ring. Stop giving these people passes and the benefit of the doubt when they've been caught time after time.
Idiot? Me?...GTFOH. Believe half of what you see, none of what you hear!

you dont know what the hell that ring is, u are looking at a picture, i'm sick of you b**ches with all your conspiracy talk as if jay-z, beyonce, riahnna are just leading us to the pits of hell...GET A f**kING LIFE. Get out and do something with your life, you're too consumed with theories and trying to be right about how YOU PERCEIVE a person to be living THEIR life and WHO THEY MAY WORSHIP.

Let me ask you a question.

lets say beyonce does worship the devil.

how does that directly impact YOUR LIFE?
 8 years ago '06        #13
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
Ole dude from the other thread said that the ring was a bee symbol for Beyonce
 8 years ago '10        #14
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,507 | Props total: 9854 9854
 8 years ago '06        #15
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 grovesoulja said:
Idiot? Me?...GTFOH. Believe half of what you see, none of what you hear!

you dont know what the hell that ring is, u are looking at a picture, i'm sick of you b**ches with all your conspiracy talk as if jay-z, beyonce, riahnna are just leading us to the pits of hell...GET A f**kING LIFE. Get out and do something with your life, you're too consumed with theories and trying to be right about how YOU PERCEIVE a person to be living THEIR life and WHO THEY MAY WORSHIP.

Let me ask you a question.

lets say beyonce does worship the devil.

how does that directly impact YOUR LIFE?
You're looking at this situation from the standpoint that this is a mere coincidence. This has happened one too many times for it to be coincidental. It's right in front of your face. This has nothing to do with wanting to be consumed by conspiracies and everything to do with opening your eyes and seeing what's going on for what it really is. This affects everyone because these are the people children are looking up to. If they can mold the minds of our youth subconsciously, then what does the say for our future? Think outside the box. But, a brainwashed person doesn't know they've been brainwashed, so I don't expect this convo to go past the point it's at.
 8 years ago '07        #16
advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
 ima80baby said:
You're looking at this situation from the standpoint that this is a mere coincidence. This has happened one too many times for it to be coincidental. It's right in front of your face. This has nothing to do with wanting to be consumed by conspiracies and everything to do with opening your eyes and seeing what's going on for what it really is. This affects everyone because these are the people children are looking up to. If they can mold the minds of our youth subconsciously, then what does the say for our future? Think outside the box. But, a brainwashed person doesn't know they've been brainwashed, so I don't expect this convo to go past the point it's at.
:a greement1:
 8 years ago '09        #17
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 Supa Mario 910 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #18
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 ima80baby said:
i'll humor this post
how many children have seen that ring?how many children would recognize a demonic symbol.what on earth makes u think theres a subconscious?a conscious beneath a conscious is plain silly but anyway,symbolism is based on belief,so if child has no coonnection to belief of symbol then symbol has no effect.brainwashin works both ways.some people are brainwashed into thinkin everything is some gov plot and cant even function normally.i would think thats worse than ignorin what may or may not be some stranger worshippin a demon
 8 years ago '08        #19
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
 r.burgundy said:
i'll humor this post
how many children have seen that ring?how many children would recognize a demonic symbol.what on earth makes u think theres a subconscious?a conscious beneath a conscious is plain silly but anyway,symbolism is based on belief,so if child has no coonnection to belief of symbol then symbol has no effect.brainwashin works both ways.some people are brainwashed into thinkin everything is some gov plot and cant even function normally.i would think thats worse than ignorin what may or may not be some stranger worshippin a demon

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2010, 10:39 AM         #20
eightyeight inf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
not shocked at all........peep the sig..........
so I watch your videos n a doctor who so happens to come to the country just to do a TV spot to provide proof that the world population will be "culled" down via medical vaccination, pandemic, and military concentration camps... says that her source aka one of her previous clients cannot be revealed because of the physician patient relationship.

Mass genocide and you can't reveal not only your source, but a member of these "elite" who plot to doom us all, because:
"you're a physician and there's the relationship that you can't talk"
"correct"

kay.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago