Damn ...did Eminem really hurt Michael Jackson's feelings ?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2010, 12:41 AM         #81
BIGthingsSON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
clearly coming from a white poster..so on this subject ur opinion means little

and MJ had every right to be pissed about the video..it was a mockery of a serious allegation..hell alot of times when celebs clowned MJ...MJ would hunt em down n give em call or approach ask em if they would chill the f**k out on the jokes

and how ppl gone s**t on MJ for the accusations..but Em talks about that kinda s**t on records for entertainment...don't get me wrong I like Em as an artist n I chuckle at the sick s**t he says at times..but I mean if ur a fan of Em n then s**tten on MJ..that's some f**k kinda logic..and all the "evidence" aint strong enough for me to believe MJ did it..extortation
This is coming from a Black poster. I agree with the dude above you, this double standard s**t is retarded. We've all heard and laughed at a "MJ loves the little children" joke, so please stop the frontin.
 8 years ago '06        #82
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 BIGthingsSON said:
This is coming from a Black poster. I agree with the dude above you, this double standard s**t is retarded. We've all heard and laughed at a "MJ loves the little children" joke, so please stop the frontin.
Seriously. Blacks around here (for the most part) are SO racially sensitive it's not even funny. It's sad. They throw around skin color and being white like it's a bad thing. So now you can't speak on certain things, or have an opinion because of the color of your skin? That dude's retarded.
 04-23-2010, 12:51 AM         #83
BIGthingsSON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Seriously. Blacks around here (for the most part) are SO racially sensitive it's not even funny. It's sad. They throw around skin color and being white like it's a bad thing. So now you can't speak on certain things, or have an opinion because of the color of your skin? That dude's retarded.
It's like the n*gga at the bank throwin out the race card because he can't get a loan, knowing damn well his credit score is 420.
 8 years ago '05        #84
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
f**k MJ
 8 years ago '10        #85
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 86 86
Did a n*gga in here really just say Eminem Show was a weak album.............................

04-23-2010, 03:05 AM         #86
ThaRealest11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall wild b
f**k all these fools
when i was younger i may hav defended one or two of my fav artists
but im grown now
and the truth is
none of the mothrf**kers i defended would ever come in here an defend me on some s**t
prolly wudnt even give me some change in the street if i asked for it
so i wont waste my time doin that for them
only people worth defended is me an mine
as far as everybody else goes
thats what yall for
 8 years ago '04        #87
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 1360 1360
say what u want about MJ..hes the king of pop blah blah blah

at the end of the day..would u let him babysit your kids?
 8 years ago '06        #88
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
 Al-Razi said:
Clearly coming from a redneck prick.
I mean itís one thing to pick on rappers, but some white lame a.ss repetitive flow emcee whoís career is so short compared Michaels should have respect, and should know that crossing the boundaries of race is totally off limit. Heís very annoying and Michael was right, good aretist are creative and donít have to bash other artist.
Okay, so 'crossing the boundaries of race is totally off limit' yet u call me a 'redneck prick'? f**king idiot. But please explain 1st off, how crossing the boundaries of race is wrong only when a white person does it? 2nd, how exactly did Em cross the boundary of race? Can you honestly, with a straight face, say that Em did it because he's racist and because MJ is black? Or was it because he did a lot of creepy s**t and was a celebrity? Em hates white people because he's made fun of Moby, Tommy Lee, Limp Bizkit, Jessica Simpson, and countless others? According to your logic he must be. The truth is if a black rapper, lets say Ludacris did (since he does alot of goofy videos) it, and made a retarded video like that it wouldn't have been a problem. The ONLY reason it was a problem is because Em is white and the race card could be played.

And by the way, if your gonna call someone a redneck, at least learn how to spell "artist" a**hole.
 8 years ago '06        #89
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
You guys ask if I would let MJ babysit my kids? Absolutely. Don't let the media or the accusations cloud your judgement. See for yourself. MJ was clearly someone who was childlike. He HAD no childhood growing up so he kept that innocence throughout his life. Look at this video. He's just having fun with the kids. I really do think it's just pure innocent fun. I used to have my doubts, but seeing all of this and other stuff I didn't before, I think he was innocent and was just taken advantage of. He never talked DOWN to kids the way everyone else does; he always treated them like they mattered.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Storchaveli; 04-23-2010 at 03:04 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #90
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 2529 2529
Interesting shyt
 7 years ago '04        #91
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
 sleep23rd said:
why would MJ do a interview with fox network?...hmmmmmmmmmmm
Because he was great friends with Geraldo
 7 years ago '08        #92
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,021 | Props total: 465 465
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Really think an Eminem video to one of his worst song has anything to do with my opinion on that f**kin paedo scumbag?

Would you all defend Gary Glitter if you`s liked his music?
Gary glitter was proven guilty of child molestation.
what proof u got on mj? Speculation?
 7 years ago '08        #93
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,021 | Props total: 465 465
 PDA said:
say what u want about MJ..hes the king of pop blah blah blah

at the end of the day..would u let him babysit your kids?
n*gga mj is a MUSICIAN not a f**king babysitter
 7 years ago '08        #94
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17050 17050
wasn't this about that corny come back song he had?, in the video he was dress as that VH1 rocker guy and I believe he was MJ in there also all burned up in a bed with kids, Em tried to hard to be funny.
 7 years ago '07        #95
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
for real...

HE OPENLY ADMITTED TO SLEEPING WITH YOUNG BOYS...IN HIS BED

i mean damn he was an amazing artist but this guy is sick in the head..
 7 years ago '09        #96
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 7 years ago '07        #97
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
my half broke off toenail>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eminem
really? i mean how much money do you got son? what will you be remembered for when you die? your better then em? at what? posting on the internet
 7 years ago '04        #98
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 297 297
king!
 7 years ago '05        #99
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 Storchaveli said:
You guys ask if I would let MJ babysit my kids? Absolutely. Don't let the media or the accusations cloud your judgement. See for yourself. MJ was clearly someone who was childlike. He HAD no childhood growing up so he kept that innocence throughout his life. Look at this video. He's just having fun with the kids. I really do think it's just pure innocent fun. I used to have my doubts, but seeing all of this and other stuff I didn't before, I think he was innocent and was just taken advantage of. He never talked DOWN to kids the way everyone else does; he always treated them like they mattered.

Glad you would..but I wouldn't let Michael Jackson watch my kids. But that wouldn't mean he was guilty, it would just make me a paranoid father who doesn't want a weird guy watching my kids.
 7 years ago '04        #100
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12975 12975
 Peterparker said:
clearly coming from a white poster..so on this subject ur opinion means little

and MJ had every right to be pissed about the video..it was a mockery of a serious allegation..hell alot of times when celebs clowned MJ...MJ would hunt em down n give em call or approach ask em if they would chill the f**k out on the jokes

and how ppl gone s**t on MJ for the accusations..but Em talks about that kinda s**t on records for entertainment...don't get me wrong I like Em as an artist n I chuckle at the sick s**t he says at times..but I mean if ur a fan of Em n then s**tten on MJ..that's some f**k kinda logic..and all the "evidence" aint strong enough for me to believe MJ did it..extortation
Clearly coming from a black poster... so on this subject, you're opinion means little.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy