Damn ...did Eminem really hurt Michael Jackson's feelings ?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 2849 2849
im neutral to the situation, no one knows what went on with MJ.
 8 years ago '06        #62
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 bigbarcelona said:
Where did he failed???

Let's be real... Eminem only had one good album and everything else has been repetitive, mediocre and boring. From the Eminem show all the way to Encore... those albums were garbage. And when it comes to Relapse??? That s**t is not even close to the Slim Shady LP. That s**t was ok... but was that s**t the greatest album??? No... only to his Stans.
1) One good album? LMAO.

2) The Eminem Show garbage? LMAO. Even THE TAKEOVER (one of the biggest Em haters here) says that album is dope. Ask around.

3) Relapse the "greatest album" to his "stans?" LMAO. I've never seen anyone around here say Relapse is the "greatest album." Even I don't agree with that and I like Em's music.

4) Didn't bother reading the rest of what you wrote. Comparing Em (rapper) to MJ (pop artist)? LMAO. You can't be serious. You're better off comparing Jay Z to MJ. They're both pop.
 04-22-2010, 06:05 PM         #63
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And you know what else... Eminem is a huge f**king hypocrite too.

Why do I say this???

This is the same a**hole that got mad when Weird Al Yankovic tried to mock one of his songs and he got upset, pissed and was even ready to sued him because he didn't wanted no one to devalue his status as a artist.

Ain't that a b**ch???
 8 years ago '06        #64
space
space
 kingz21 said:
ONLY WHITE PPL OR INSECURE GHETTO PEOPLE DEFEND EMINEM
Sit your a.ss down you stupid little teeny bopper.

illogik said:
Is this you Kingz???

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2010, 06:10 PM         #65
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stans going hard.

f**kin losers
 8 years ago '09        #66
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
 kingz21 said:
SHUT YOUR zzzzzz a.ss UP... SEE WHAT I MEAN A WHITEBOY GOT MAD AND POSTED A FAKE PICTURE AS ME

EMINEM IS IRREVELANT RIGHT NOW MAN...

SORRY BUDDY
Its gonna be so cool in June when Drizzy or whatever you call him puts out an album and flops them Eminem comes out a week later and even though apparently irrelevant pisses all over Drakes sales.
 8 years ago '08        #67
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 348 348
 bigbarcelona said:
Where did he failed???

Let's be real... Eminem only had one good album and everything else has been repetitive, mediocre and boring. From the Eminem show all the way to Encore... those albums were garbage. And when it comes to Relapse??? That s**t is not even close to the Slim Shady LP. That s**t was ok... but was that s**t the greatest album??? No... only to his Stans.

If his not talking about his daughter... his talking about his mom... if his not talking about how he hates his baby momma or his talking about something less amusing to hear. Point being is... Eminem and MJ are in two different categories, because at the end, MJ had Jewels and Classics that to this day are ok to bump at any nightclub and can be heard around the world. When you think of MJ you think of Thriller, Do you Remember, the jackson 5, Billy Jean, Smooth Criminal... and so many other classics. His the only artist in which his negative image has never hurt his musical career. Don't believe me??? That n*gga entire catalogue went number 1 and stay there for weeks. Even a movie that was about his rehearsal for a concert has been a successful movie and DVD. Can Eminem say that if he dies???? NO. Is he going to have Muthaf**kas in jail somewhere in Cambodia honoring him by rapping to his songs??? No. Is eminem music getting play in all of the continents in the world??? HELL NO!!! IS he consider the entertainer of the world??? Not in his lifetime.

When people think of Em... only white boy rapping in HIp Hop. And that's the honest true.
Respect!
 8 years ago '09        #68
space
space
 kingz21 said:
THAT s**t WON'T FLOP

ITS IMPOSSIBLE MAN

THANK ME LATER JUNE 15TH b**chES:dancingcool:
Whats your idea of not flopping?i will go with 500k 1st week for Recovery.
 04-22-2010, 06:19 PM         #69
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em is puss, he only goes afterwards non mcs
 04-22-2010, 06:21 PM         #70
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
One good album? LMAO.

The Eminem Show garbage? LMAO. Even THE TAKEOVER (one of the biggest Em haters here) says that album is dope. Ask around.

Relapse the "greatest album" to his "stans?" LMAO. I've never seen anyone around here say Relapse is the "greatest album." Even I don't agree with that and I like Em's music.

Didn't bother reading the rest of what you wrote. Comparing Em (rapper) to MJ (pop artist)? LMAO. You can't be serious. You're better off comparing Jay Z to MJ. They're both pop.
1. The Slim Shady LP is at best a 4 mic album. But a classic??? Don't think so.

2. Are you Stans high on crack when it comes to the Eminem show??? That s**t was weak.

You konw was more weak??? The fact that one person that doesn't like Em like this album and you turn it around and think that all of us that don't like Em also like this album. Let's be honest... you have not spend any time in this pages... because there's been multiple threads in which this album gets dog the f**k out by everyone else and only the Stans defended to the teeth. s**t, you f**kers even have the audacity to compare that piece of s**t to ready to die or only built for cuban linx which are real classics and not some turd. Your example is just f**king hilarious and true Stanism.

I give you credit on the other two... but let's be serious.... The Eminem Show was f**king wack. It was nothing but a downgrade and repetitive version of the Marshal Matters LP. Only his fans think this album is great, because there is nothing creative about an album in which you continue b**ching about your mom (for the thousand time).

Kid... stop fooling yourself. That album is garbage and Em only got one good album. That's it.

And last... Eminem is a Pop Artist too.

When his s**t gets play on KROQ and KISS that s**t is POP. When his s**t was on Total Request Live, that s**t was POP. Point being is... he is a pop artist and by mainstream media he is consider a pop artist, so therefore his been a Pop artist for a long time now, so where you been for the last 10 years?

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-22-2010 at 06:24 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #71
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,072 | Props total: 1559 1559
kingz21 spends all day and night talking about drake

he might be Galaxy2.0
 8 years ago '04        #72
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,072 | Props total: 1559 1559
same type of response Galaxy would have
 8 years ago '08        #73
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Sit your a.ss down you stupid little teeny bopper.

[pic - click to view]

is that u Nick B?

you dont like it being done to you do you?
 8 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:

[video - click to view]

Stop the lights would ya,your really talkin s**te now.Has there been a more controversial artist this decade?what kinda pop you listening to?

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-22-2010 at 06:32 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #75
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
 kingz21 said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

n*gga LOOK LIKE KEITH VAN HORN/ ELF-EFA(HOW EVER U SPELL HIS NAME) FROM LITTLE RASCALS

SCRAWNY a.ss zzzzzz WITH YOUR CHEAP a.ss VELOUR SUIT WTF U KNOW ABOUT HIPHOP MUSIC
yes a techno DJ.. f**king f*gg
 8 years ago '07        #76
Ole-G 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
lmao @ black folks desperately defending MJ when he clearly cheated on the black community as a whole

I still don't get one thing...how the f**k labels let Eminem diss all these celebrities ? coz it will definitely decrease his sales in general...so my guess is that Em been told by someone really big to diss the s**t outta Michael
 8 years ago '09        #77
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 188 188
s**ts mad ollddddddd who caress
 04-22-2010, 07:01 PM         #78
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Stop the lights would ya,your really talkin s**te now.Has there been a more controversial artist this decade?what kinda pop you listening to?
No... but Madonna, Michael Jackson, the Beatles and even today Lady Gaga have caused a lot of controversy and they are all consider to be pop artist. And do you honestly think that Em has been the most controversial figure in the last decade??? What about britney and her meltdown and what about Amy Winehouse and her drug problem? Matter fact... those two incidents were the most talk about events of the decade, so please... stop hyping the kid.

Plus... how the hell is Jay-Z a pop artist but not Em???

They both work with other artist from different genres... their music gets play in Top 40 Format (like KISS fm) and they are successful artist in the charts, but appear on mainstream magazines like Rolling Stone and others, so how is he not Pop???

Whether you like it or not, Eminem is a Pop star too. A rapper still... but a POP star.

Please remove the blindfold from your eyes and see the light. matter fact, Em was a regular at TRL and matter fact, that was in it's day the biggest Pop show on TV, so how the f**k is he not a POP star when his s**t was always going head to head with N'Sync and even Britney??? Please... don't lie to yourself because you sound like a f**king fool.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-22-2010 at 07:03 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #79
space
space
When i talk about Eminem being the most controversial ARTIST im talking about his lyrics,what they do is just being controversial celebrities making fools of themselves on camera.He doesnt even be out in public for f**k sake.

Pop stars make pop music if an album front to back about pill popping and raping and the like is pop fair enough,dont think because he sells like a pop star he is one.
 8 years ago '06        #80
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
1. The Slim Shady LP is at best a 4 mic album. But a classic??? Don't think so.

2. Are you Stans high on crack when it comes to the Eminem show??? That s**t was weak.

You konw was more weak??? The fact that one person that doesn't like Em like this album and you turn it around and think that all of us that don't like Em also like this album. Let's be honest... you have not spend any time in this pages... because there's been multiple threads in which this album gets dog the f**k out by everyone else and only the Stans defended to the teeth. s**t, you f**kers even have the audacity to compare that piece of s**t to ready to die or only built for cuban linx which are real classics and not some turd. Your example is just f**king hilarious and true Stanism.

I give you credit on the other two... but let's be serious.... The Eminem Show was f**king wack. It was nothing but a downgrade and repetitive version of the Marshal Matters LP. Only his fans think this album is great, because there is nothing creative about an album in which you continue b**ching about your mom (for the thousand time).

Kid... stop fooling yourself. That album is garbage and Em only got one good album. That's it.

When his s**t gets play on KROQ and KISS that s**t is POP. When his s**t was on Total Request Live, that s**t was POP. Point being is... he is a pop artist and by mainstream media he is consider a pop artist, so therefore his been a Pop artist for a long time now, so where you been for the last 10 years?
Nah KID, I'll tell you what. Jay's s**t has been played on radio more than Em's s**t EVER. His s**t has even been played on KBIG 104 here in Cali (yes KBIG lmao). So for you to sit there and try to tie Em to Jay's popness is a weak attempt. Stop it. There's a difference between your s**t being pushed on radio to promote something and your s**t getting heavy rotation when you're not even active (Jay Z). Cut it out.

Then you say TES is a weak album and only "stans" like it, so it automatically means it's true? I spend more time on this section than YOU do. I hardly ever see you post here. There's a few Em haters here that will tell you TES is Em at his peak (according to them). Ask around. Everything on that album is top notch. The lyricism, the songwriting abilities, the production. EVERYTHING. How the f**k are you gonna call an album that has Till I Collapse, Sing For The Moment, Say Goodbye To Hollywood, White America, and Soldier wack? You MUST be deaf. You're better off going against Encore.

And those albums that you mentioned... how can you even compare? Each artist has his different story. It's the respective artists' truth. On that one, you're better off saying you can't relate to Em's s**t the way you can with those albums.

Then you also say Em is repetetive. You obviously only skim through his music.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy