Damn ...did Eminem really hurt Michael Jackson's feelings ?

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 Mysonne said:
Michel never said he slept with no boys, that's what you want to believe to make your devilish ways okay.

[video - click to view]

Im gonna be polite about this,Go f**k yourself
 8 years ago '04        #42
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
that's not sleep with kids have you ever had pus*y, sleeping with someone is s3x

Last edited by Mysonne; 04-22-2010 at 04:47 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #43
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
f**k Michael Jackson, f**k that interviewer, f**k Stevie Wonder, and f**k you too if you have a problem with Em saying that s**t, ppl take s**t way too seriously, just shut the f**k up.
 8 years ago '12        #44
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
MJ was a baby raping flaming f**got.. And anyone who watches that video and doesn't immediately realize this needs to be locked in a room with all the other fruits in the world and let me toss a few hand grenades in there
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by DoMieD; 04-22-2010 at 04:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #45
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
Everybody who's in the military, camp, slept at a friends house or been to a sleep over is all weirdos to this lonely geek
 8 years ago '04        #46
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied About Michael Jackson

8 years ago '09        #47
space
space
 Mysonne said:
that's not sleep with kids have you ever had pus*y, sleeping with someone is s3x
He slept in the same beds as them,what kind of a 40 year old gets away with that and why would he do it in the 1st place?You think nothing happened between them well i do.

You`s are callin me a Stan but its ironic how much you`s are stickin up for this clown yourselves.

All this over crap that was said 6 years ago?The amount of people to diss him since would be high.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-22-2010 at 05:03 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #48
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He slept in the same beds as them,what kind of a 40 year old gets away with that and why would he do it in the 1st place?You think nothing happened between them well i do.

You`s are callin me a Stan but its ironic how much you`s are stickin up for this clown yourselves.

All this over crap that was said 6 years ago?The amount of people to diss him since would be high.
I don't even talk like that to have called you a "stan" or whatever, lol, but i like Michel Jackson and respect what he was done for the world as a black man, i'm going to like what i like cuz i am a grown man and really don't give a f**k what somebody got to say about it. I only replied to you cuz you replied to me saying MJ was broke i'm saying that's a lie joe. MJ has done more for the world then Eminem or most people that breath air real s**t.

I don't give a f**k about a white person calling me a stan or whatever slang words they using in the suburbs.

Last edited by Mysonne; 04-22-2010 at 05:16 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #49
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 348 348
 jewelz1132 said:
Damn, did Stevie SEE the video? How the hell can he comment on it?
I didnt see ya mom get f**ked by a gang of random men to know she's a wh0ore!
 8 years ago '08        #50
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
That was one of the most ridiclous claims on here I've heard. No MJ did not buy the rights to the video, in fact MTV Jams played the f**kin s**t when Relapse was about to come out. BET pulled it when MJ went crying about but MTV kept playing it. Video was garbage but I didn't hear nobody crying when all these shows and comedians were clowning MJ but then all of a sudden a WHITE rapper did it and 'the black community' (mainly just idiot celebrities) was just enraged. Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock make jokes about how MJ aint even black nomore and how he touche slil boys and everybody laughs. Em did a stupid video clowning about the same s**t, everybody wanted his video banned. f**k outta here.

And by the way, 1st off i hate that song and video, its retarded. 2nd, i didnt like MJ when he was alive, and now (unlike alot of yall) i still dont like him.
Clearly coming from a redneck prick.
I mean itís one thing to pick on rappers, but some white lame a.ss repetitive flow emcee whoís career is so short compared Michaels should have respect, and should know that crossing the boundaries of race is totally off limit. Heís very annoying and Michael was right, good aretist are creative and donít have to bash other artist.
 8 years ago '06        #51
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Al-Razi said:
Clearly coming from a redneck prick.
I mean itís one thing to pick on rappers, but some white lame a.ss repetitive flow emcee whoís career is so short compared Michaels should have respect, and should know that crossing the boundaries of race is totally off limit. Heís very annoying and Michael was right, good aretist are creative and donít have to bash other artist.
This post is so full of fail... it JUST might be a win.
 8 years ago '08        #52
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
your life is a fail.
 04-22-2010, 05:37 PM         #53
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I took his word for it when he himself said he slept with 13 year old boys,whats being a Stan got to do with it thinking he is guilty(sleeping with boys is guilty as it is in my opinion but im pretty sure he did worse)?Everyone thinks OJ did it and he got off aswell,good lawyers will literally get you away with murder(or mountin young boys).

The thing that made OJ look so guilty though was when he was walkin out of court and he asked for his glove back.
Where is the video or statement in which he claim to this accusation of yours??? Because if that's true, how come they couldn't put his a.ss away?

I don't matter whether he had the best lawyer in the world, if he admitted as you say that he f**k a 13 year old, no one and I mean no lawyer will get you off from such a devasting proof.

Again... video, link... where is the proof?
 04-22-2010, 05:43 PM         #54
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canibus got at this pus*y already for being a b**ch, downing MJ and lying about Maria, Em is a hoe. Bus exposed that f**got; "renegade, smenegade, You pink like lemonade", Hes not better then Black Thought he anit better then Mos Def" hes a pus*y with a Dr. Dre cosign, Always has been what ever happen to D12.........Huh Em.... where they at homey?
 8 years ago '09        #55
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
Where is the video or statement in which he claim to this accusation of yours??? Because if that's true, how come they couldn't put his a.ss away?

I don't matter whether he had the best lawyer in the world, if he admitted as you say that he f**k a 13 year old, no one and I mean no lawyer will get you off from such a devasting proof.

Again... video, link... where is the proof?
I said he admitted sleeping in the same bed as them,thats where it starts its opinion as to wether you think he molested them and my opinion is i think he was guilty.Normal grown men do not sleep with children end of f**king story.He looked like a creep aswell if i ever saw one,you can tell just by lookin at people like him and Fritzl that there up to no good.
 04-22-2010, 05:48 PM         #56
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all, all you little immature f**ks who rip on MJ saying he was a child molestor should do some research
when you get past all the media hype and news bulls**tting for ratings, its obvious it was a ploy for money

who the f**k accepts a payment when your child was supposedly r*ped?
wouldn't you rather have them go to jail and pay for what they did?
that alone is common sense enough that MJ was set up for his money
him being a weirdo just made him an easy target

and as far as the eminem thing goes, that's f**ked up but u gotta look at it from all sides
eminem rips on everyone, and he's said its not supposed to be taken seriously
at the same time, MJ said he respected eminem so it kinda makes eminem look like an a.ss

good post, i never even knew about this video
 8 years ago '09        #57
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,076 | Props total: 8847 8847
don't n*ggaz get bored talking about the same rappers everyday:disdain2: n*ggaz on the site ain't into real hiphop it's a shame, if you are
 8 years ago '09        #58
space
space

[video - click to view]

04-22-2010, 05:54 PM         #59
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Where did he failed???

Let's be real... Eminem only had one good album and everything else has been repetitive, mediocre and boring. From the Eminem show all the way to Encore... those albums were garbage. And when it comes to Relapse??? That s**t is not even close to the Slim Shady LP. That s**t was ok... but was that s**t the greatest album??? No... only to his Stans.

If his not talking about his daughter... his talking about his mom... if his not talking about how he hates his baby momma or his talking about something less amusing to hear. Point being is... Eminem and MJ are in two different categories, because at the end, MJ had Jewels and Classics that to this day are ok to bump at any nightclub and can be heard around the world. When you think of MJ you think of Thriller, Do you Remember, the jackson 5, Billy Jean, Smooth Criminal... and so many other classics. His the only artist in which his negative image has never hurt his musical career. Don't believe me??? That n*gga entire catalogue went number 1 and stay there for weeks. Even a movie that was about his rehearsal for a concert has been a successful movie and DVD. Can Eminem say that if he dies???? NO. Is he going to have Muthaf**kas in jail somewhere in Cambodia honoring him by rapping to his songs??? No. Is eminem music getting play in all of the continents in the world??? HELL NO!!! IS he consider the entertainer of the world??? Not in his lifetime.

When people think of Em... only white boy rapping in HIp Hop. And that's the honest true.
 04-22-2010, 05:59 PM         #60
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
first of all, all you little immature f**ks who rip on MJ saying he was a child molestor should do some research
when you get past all the media hype and news bulls**tting for ratings, its obvious it was a ploy for money

who the f**k accepts a payment when your child was supposedly r*ped?
wouldn't you rather have them go to jail and pay for what they did?
that alone is common sense enough that MJ was set up for his money
him being a weirdo just made him an easy target

and as far as the eminem thing goes, that's f**ked up but u gotta look at it from all sides
eminem rips on everyone, and he's said its not supposed to be taken seriously
at the same time, MJ said he respected eminem so it kinda makes eminem look like an a.ss

good post, i never even knew about this video

Exactly

I'm not a father... but if someone even does something like that to one of my cousins... n*gga got it die or he better do some time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy