is Guru being a homo the end of NYC golden era hip hop??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 slimwillie said:
are u crazy? the south is filled with a bunch of retards but

Scarface and outkast legacies are just as good as Gangstarr
how am I crazy? Gang Starr were relevant for over a decade, to make the transition from late 80's into late 90's, remain relevant and original, AND still stick to the same formula your started out. Premier along with Pete Rock and to an extent Large Pro defined the NY sound and brought back NY during the mid nineties when the west was dominating IMO is a legacy really hard to match, and IMO Gang Starr were the embodiment of hip hop at its purist form and were always a beacon when the shiny suit era started coming in.

But I dont mess with Scarface, but I listen to Geto Boys so Scarface is a fair argument, OutKast to a lesser extent, which doesnt take away anything form their dopeness though. It's a damn shame that the South doesnt try and follow their regions GOATS.
 8 years ago '05        #82
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
I never realized the impact that Gangtstar had on New York hip hop....dope RIP
 04-23-2010, 12:42 AM         #83
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, let's step around he drove off during the robbery, let's step around he was on the d/l and cuda given s**t to hise wife. Let's step around the fact tht if 2pac or BIG or Easy E was found out to be a f**kin f*g, the earth wudnt shake. Fine. Guru gets a pass.
 8 years ago '04        #84
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 bigbarcelona said:
LMAO at all this southern n*ggas getting mad over my statement.

One of this n*ggas talk about he gon slap my mom, but in reality, them n*ggas all the do is talk, but no bark.

First... I live down south for 3 years, so everything that I said is pretty much a true testament as to what the f**k I was talking about and you n*ggas are mad because at the end... everything I said was the f**king truth. Pimp C and UGK are wack, every rapper from the south can't rap (minus Outkast and Scarface) and you n*ggas are mad because Weezy is a f*g on the low and you n*ggas be sucking d*ck on the low. Listen... if you n*ggas gon dish something out on someone, make sure your s**t don't stink.

Matter fact... let me expose this lame a.ss n*ggas. First, All this n*ggas down south wanna be hard, but in reality them n*ggas is nothing but bark. Them n*ggas talk about bodies but never put no work... this n*ggas talk about they got blocks... but them n*ggas don't come out the house. Them n*ggas talk about they gon scrap, but this are the same n*ggas that when it all comes down to it, is nothing but talk. Them n*ggas be clowning on f*gs... but this same n*ggas be on the low(Atlanta being the gayest city in America and Weezy kissing Birdman is not a coincidence). Don't believe me??? I've never seeing so many dykes (or studs) or f*gs walking around on the open.

Why some of you n*ggas mad??? Because I hit everything right on the nail??? You n*ggas don't listen to no lyrics, because the three years that I live down south you n*ggas say the same thing... I don't listen to Beanie or D Block because I don't like the beats or I don't like chorus. This are the same n*ggas that hate NY n*ggas because our swagg goes hard on them and we the same muthaf**kas scooping them hoes (them southern girls be going crazy for northern n*ggas and those are some real hoes too). And you know what's more funny??? This same n*ggas be talking about how hard they are and how they gon' let the pistol talk, but in reality is nothing but a front. I remember this kid was running his mouth to my f**king girl cause she was clowning on how dirty that n*gga was and he telling her he gon get the heater and shoot her. He didn't know I was with her, so I sonned that b**ch n*gga in the eye and threw some money at that broke a.ss n*gga. His boys??? They didn't do s**t. They stood there while my girl spit on dudes mouth. The thing I learn down south is them n*ggas dont' do s**t but run that f**king mouth till you put them n*ggas on a choke. From the way you f**kers dress to the way you n*ggas talk, you n*ggas hate northern n*ggas because we be s**ttin all over you lame a.ss n*ggas and we the same n*ggas pulling your hoe cards too.

This n*ggas still rockin reebox and girbauds... get that s**t out of here you n*ggas is lames.
n*gga please the One place u dont try to start s**t in the south is..

1 Most Dangerous City- New Orleans, Louisiana
Although a very popular tourist destination, New Orleans is the most dangerous city in the entire United States. It is ranked as number 1 in terms of murders, 2 in terms of burglary. It also ranks in the top 20 of auto theft and a.ssault.

8 years ago '07        #85
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 whokid said:
BIG is rolling over in his grave.if I was KRS ONES nose I wud be embarrassed.lol the South gonna low key laff cuz Pimp C the opposite of whatever the f**k Solar and Guru had goin on.

I'm just sayin. Get mad
HAHA when the south's Biggest artists is known for kissing another man and calling him daddy please go k!ll yourself and stop disrespecting the dead

the south time is almost up ya'll can go back to tipping cows and doing the electric slide and creating that simple Simon shuck and jive **** music for each other to listen to

Atlanta is in the south -Check
Atlanta is the gayest place on earth with the highest population of f**gots-check
Most of the souths artist claim atlanta-Check
Common sense will tell you most of The south's rappers are gay right?
And the king of the south LiL wayne has a reputation for kissing men and calling them daddy and bragginG that no b**ches ever kiss baby only Wayne can do that

So what were you saying????

Last edited by getGwap; 04-23-2010 at 01:36 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #86
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 whokid said:
btw Chicago >>
Kayne west reps the chi ha ha and you have the nerve to talk about someone being gay the dude that rep your regions wears purses and tights and can only get it up for a b**ch that rocking a dark ceasar with shorter hair than himself
again k!ll yaself
 04-23-2010, 10:37 AM         #87
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
HAHA when the south's Biggest artists is known for kissing another man and calling him daddy please go k!ll yourself and stop disrespecting the dead

the south time is almost up ya'll can go back to tipping cows and doing the electric slide and creating that simple Simon shuck and jive **** music for each other to listen to

Atlanta is in the south -Check
Atlanta is the gayest place on earth with the highest population of f**gots-check
Most of the souths artist claim atlanta-Check
Common sense will tell you most of The south's rappers are gay right?
And the king of the south LiL wayne has a reputation for kissing men and calling them daddy and bragginG that no b**ches ever kiss baby only Wayne can do that

So what were you saying????
Exactly!!!

This n*ggas be on Wayne d*ck without realizing this n*gga likes boy pus*y. No grown a.ss men that I know is ever going to kiss another man in the mouth. And then to turn around and say that no b**ch kiss him in the mouth, but only he has, that s**t is pretty f**king self explanatory.... HOMOs3xUAL... f**got BEHAVIOR!!!

This is the same n*gga that's in jail probably getting weanie jobs. And when it comes to Atlanta... them n*ggas are straight on the low. Even b**ches down there don't trust them n*ggas because they be f**king dudes or f**king dudes dressing up like chicks. I know that because when I live in the Atl, a lot of girls rather f**k with someone from out of town because they don't trust those n*ggas down there. "the hardest" n*gga down there is pink in the inside.

s**t even in North Carolina, them n*ggas be on the low too and this f*gs be all over the place. you see b**ches dressing up like dudes and n*ggas actin' straight the f**k out like it's nothing. In NYC you know where the f*gs be at... but down there, the f*gs be everywhere.

Them n*ggas is straight soft and pus*y.
 04-23-2010, 11:42 AM         #88
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deeznutz, stop being butthurt. I am waitin on a east coast n*gga to say "ur right,this f**ked"cuz if T.I. Get murfed and it comes out he a f**got, nyc will GO IN on the souf. And u knw what it is here in chicago.u knw this is prolly the grimiest place n the country.only kanye wears tht s**t, and he still bonin amber rose.

Amber rose >> solar
 8 years ago '08        #89
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 720 720
so...

this thread is now about whos more gay? help me out here...
 8 years ago '06        #90
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 834 834
There is no proof that Guru was a homo so stop it already there is proof that your fave rapper lil wayne and his daddy is tho..and as far as trying to sh*t on NYC , its a well known fact that more then half of Atalanta is:fruit::fruit:.....close thread
 8 years ago '05        #91
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
honestly, you sound like youve taken a few backshots in your day, and just reek of pus*y......................you're most def the type to wear kool aide lipstick in county jail...........i still want to replace your moms goatee with my Dunk imprint
 04-23-2010, 01:40 PM         #92
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
you sound like the butt hurt one. I simply stated a fact that when you think chicago hip hop you think of kanye west and when you think kanye west you think purses and tight pants. if the shoe fits wear it ya fruity bastard

this whokid probably wears sandals, a fake gucci purse and hella tight pants with one of those feminin hats that common sense wears chicago practically re-invented itself as a gay city in the 2000's
gtfoh. you n*ggaz k!ll me on here. i "probably" wear what? and do what exactly? f**kin b**ch, stop talkin out the side of ur neck
 04-23-2010, 03:48 PM         #93
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump. blame KRS' ones Nose and the lil b thread. i was NOT joking.
 8 years ago '05        #94
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 bigbarcelona said:

When a n*gga from the south can release an actual album with some lyrics and some content, maybe this conversation about talent will be IRRELEVANT. But due to the fact that you n*ggas only listen to beats and choruses... I seriously doubt this conversation will be over. Laugh at that hoes.
You are a dumb a.ss.....
Outkast got lyrics, Scarface done had great lyrics, K-Rino got lyrics,etc..
The f**k outta here with that whole RELEASE AN ACTUAL ALBUM WITH LYRICS.
 04-23-2010, 04:13 PM         #95
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread got n*ggaz like

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

im just sayin! get mad
 04-23-2010, 04:22 PM         #96
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok, play dumb. u know what it is. Kanye is one metro dude, AND still gotta bad b**ch. Guru was one closet homo, and he had Solar.

I rather would bang Amber.

and come to chicago with that f**k s**t and get ur wig split. u watch the news.
 8 years ago '06        #97
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 834 834
 04-23-2010, 04:36 PM         #98
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaycee said:
No, its a joke.
 04-23-2010, 05:22 PM         #99
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
lol @ you trying to big up chicago's gangster like you have any part in it whatsoever

its not my fault the city you're from has kanye west as the poster boy. in retrospect theres absolutely no evidence of guru being a homo yet theres a s**tload proving kanye is along with the majority of chi-town so heres your and chicago's L

lol
i was raided in 2008, i retired. and im not in a back and forth with u. i posed question - for sure if it came out Pimp C was a f**got, NYC n*ggaz wud wyld out and clown.

get mad.
 8 years ago '04        #100
FOCUSED 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 whokid said:
BIG is rolling over in his grave.if I was KRS ONES nose I wud be embarrassed.lol the South gonna low key laff cuz Pimp C the opposite of whatever the f**k Solar and Guru had goin on.

I'm just sayin. Get mad

I'm writing this right now listening to the new 'Reflection Eternal - City Playgrounds' joint. Real Hip-Hop is alive and well you just need want and know where to cop it.

Now, if it becomes official that GURU was in the closet then so be it. I understand why he was hidin' it if has was gay. His spit/messages would have never been taken seriously especially back then. If G.U.R.U was gay, it didn't come out in GangStarr's music(maybe Jazzmatazz his outlet, but another genre nonetheless) and that's the difference between Golden Era and a lot of the stuff that's out today. It just sounds, looks and feels gay!!! No matter what demographic u reside in or represent, Hip-Hop culture has slid into a dangerous grey area were lines are being blurred and crossed daily. I don't know if it's the corporate infiltration or the apathetic attitude of people today. Conscious rap was much more prevalent and respected and definitely got more airplay!!! Mainstream rappers just don't rap about what they believe in or their honest feelings anymore unless it's a mixtape or a freestyle session and going mainstream(mass appeal) is the only way u get paid nowadays!!! In the Golden Era, that s**t went on the LP and that's the difference to me. Damn, this s**t is so frustrating sometimes(Clones rappin' about the same s**t through different styles and tempos). It seems like the human race is degenerating and people don't care, but f**k it do you. I don't know about you but the music I listen to represents how I feel and what I relate to. IMO, you are what you listen to basically.

P.S. Rappers and Hip-Hop artist aren't the same.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
155 comments
2 days ago