is Guru being a homo the end of NYC golden era hip hop??

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,389 | Props total: 16067 16067
yea its funny how cats is tryin to make this and east south thing it seems...but didn't we get pics of lil wayne and baby kissin??? And if personal life is the affects music..then 99% of these fake a.ss rapper do not get a pass
 04-22-2010, 02:47 PM         #62
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Did I deny that in any of my posts? Guru is not looked at as a Boston MC by most people.

how is he not?...that n*gga sounds JUST like a n*gga from boston...he was a grown a.ss man before he came to nyc to blow....who the f**k considers guru a ny mc?...that's silly as f**k..
 04-22-2010, 02:52 PM         #63
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes, Lil wayne is also fruity. he gets no pass from me
 8 years ago '04        #64
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Guru/Gangstarr is lumped into NY hip-hop. I could care less where he's actually from.
You're straight full of s**t lol. You just argued on last page about 50 being in Connecticut past the age of 25, but same type of argument doesn't apply to Guru? What does it f**king matter in the first place? Every region has a suspect n*gga (check that, multiple suspect n*ggas) meanwhile the southern threadstarter has the region with the most openly gay ones, so I dunno what the f**k he's trying to prove. This whole thread is a waste.
 04-22-2010, 03:02 PM         #65
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Guru/Gangstarr is lumped into NY hip-hop. I could care less where he's actually from.

a lot of people from all over are lumped into that all encompassing position....even people who have never resided in nyc...

however you go read any boston paper right now,and see who they are claiming..
 8 years ago '09        #66
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 bobbyfresh said:
u got a gay a.ss avy and u tlkin bout guru
u have wiz khalifah need i say more
 8 years ago '07        #67
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,056 | Props total: 30353 30353
First of all, Atlanta is the gay capital of America.

Second, since when is Guru (Boston), the defining figure of New York Hip-hop?

Third, Guru was gay??

Lastly, some of y'all have some kinda mental deficiency that y'all should get looked at.
 04-22-2010, 05:23 PM         #68
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO at all this southern n*ggas getting mad over my statement.

One of this n*ggas talk about he gon slap my mom, but in reality, them n*ggas all the do is talk, but no bark.

First... I live down south for 3 years, so everything that I said is pretty much a true testament as to what the f**k I was talking about and you n*ggas are mad because at the end... everything I said was the f**king truth. Pimp C and UGK are wack, every rapper from the south can't rap (minus Outkast and Scarface) and you n*ggas are mad because Weezy is a f*g on the low and you n*ggas be sucking d*ck on the low. Listen... if you n*ggas gon dish something out on someone, make sure your s**t don't stink.

Matter fact... let me expose this lame a.ss n*ggas. First, All this n*ggas down south wanna be hard, but in reality them n*ggas is nothing but bark. Them n*ggas talk about bodies but never put no work... this n*ggas talk about they got blocks... but them n*ggas don't come out the house. Them n*ggas talk about they gon scrap, but this are the same n*ggas that when it all comes down to it, is nothing but talk. Them n*ggas be clowning on f*gs... but this same n*ggas be on the low(Atlanta being the gayest city in America and Weezy kissing Birdman is not a coincidence). Don't believe me??? I've never seeing so many dykes (or studs) or f*gs walking around on the open.

Why some of you n*ggas mad??? Because I hit everything right on the nail??? You n*ggas don't listen to no lyrics, because the three years that I live down south you n*ggas say the same thing... I don't listen to Beanie or D Block because I don't like the beats or I don't like chorus. This are the same n*ggas that hate NY n*ggas because our swagg goes hard on them and we the same muthaf**kas scooping them hoes (them southern girls be going crazy for northern n*ggas and those are some real hoes too). And you know what's more funny??? This same n*ggas be talking about how hard they are and how they gon' let the pistol talk, but in reality is nothing but a front. I remember this kid was running his mouth to my f**king girl cause she was clowning on how dirty that n*gga was and he telling her he gon get the heater and shoot her. He didn't know I was with her, so I sonned that b**ch n*gga in the eye and threw some money at that broke a.ss n*gga. His boys??? They didn't do s**t. They stood there while my girl spit on dudes mouth. The thing I learn down south is them n*ggas dont' do s**t but run that f**king mouth till you put them n*ggas on a choke. From the way you f**kers dress to the way you n*ggas talk, you n*ggas hate northern n*ggas because we be s**ttin all over you lame a.ss n*ggas and we the same n*ggas pulling your hoe cards too.

This n*ggas still rockin reebox and girbauds... get that s**t out of here you n*ggas is lames.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-22-2010 at 05:27 PM..
 04-22-2010, 05:32 PM         #69
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guru from boston
 8 years ago '05        #70
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 bigbarcelona said:
You southern n*ggas k!ll me.

You d*ckwads are talking about Guru, but what about Wayne??? When was it cool for n*ggas to be kissing another n*ggas in the mouth to begin with??? Matter fact... Isn't Atlanta the gayest town in f**king America??? That right there is a big f**king L because y'all n*ggas be sucking d*ck and chasing boy pus*y on the low.

Point being is... Guru is a f**king legend and other than Outkast or Scarface.... THE SOUTH DON'T HAVE ANY f**kING LEGENDS TODAY OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! Gucci, Wacka, Jeezy, Ti and all of them n*ggas are lames. You f**kers don't put any classic material... Turd material is the quality of music that you f**gots put out. Sure, NYC is not doing much on the game, but when it comes to our legends, will s**t on what you f**kers put out today or even some of your so called "legends". And what about Pimp C??? f**k that fat n*gga and UGK too because them n*ggas were terrible. That n*gga never talk about s**t any f**king way. This down south n*ggas be hyping this muthaf**ka like he was a f**king beast, when that n*gga look like a clown and sounded like a f**king herb. Fake a.ss wannabe pimp, watermelon eating a.ss muthaf**ka, get that s**t out of here!

When a n*gga from the south can release an actual album with some lyrics and some content, maybe this conversation about talent will be IRRELEVANT. But due to the fact that you n*ggas only listen to beats and choruses... I seriously doubt this conversation will be over. Laugh at that hoes.

n*ggaz really be feeling emotional about other people's music preferences...*cranks up UGK 'quit hatin the south'*

What make yall think this Guru n*gga was gay? Even if he was though...i bet his fans dont care nor should they....RIP...also what kind of cancer did he have?

Last edited by theylikeme05; 04-22-2010 at 06:25 PM..
 04-22-2010, 06:52 PM         #71
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in keeping with my promise, i see the lil b thread, so this one will be bumped. still, its a valid argument.
 04-22-2010, 07:01 PM         #72
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:

[pic - click to view]

Why is that not a smilie?
 04-22-2010, 07:39 PM         #73
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey gtownkid04, I'm from Chicago aka Game City. Not the souf. Stop gettin butthurt cuz guru is a f**got :)
 04-22-2010, 07:50 PM         #74
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if he was gay i wouldnt care...good music is good music
 8 years ago '05        #75
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Trill n*gga said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #76
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
smh @ cats in this thread...
 8 years ago '05        #77
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
Gang Starr's Legacy>>>> The South.

And I'm not gonna hate on the South, cause they got some alright kats with the exception of Outkast who are the shining light, I don;t really mess with Scarface so it's no my place to give an opinion on him.

WTF is "NYC Golden Age Hip Hop?" Golden Age Hip Hip is NY period, When people talk golden age it's all NY so this thread is already a giant fail for an ignorant a.ss threadstarter. Late 80's to early/mid nineties is the generally regarded as the Golden Age and NY had the game on lock, and the age ended when the West started to dominate with G Funk era.

So in summary, t/s is a loser.
 8 years ago '07        #78
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Guru was gay WoW
 8 years ago '08        #79
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
a man's personal life should have no affect on his work.

however, if ur a hip hop artists/rapper, and u take it up the a.ss, i cant rock wit u.

and wut the south got to do wit any of this s**t?
 8 years ago '09        #80
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,011 | Props total: 22323 22323
**** esque thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy