is Guru being a homo the end of NYC golden era hip hop??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2010, 01:24 PM         #41
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOpacino said:
^^^^^ Got his a.ss whooped by sum NYC catz. And Bumby J is getting r*ped as we speak. Why he take a NYC gangsters name when he from the chi? Why u on NY d*ck for? Why u got a Biggie , Jay -z and Nas poster up in ur room if u hate Ny so much?
butthurt much?
 8 years ago '07        #42
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It really doesn't matter if Guru is from Boston, he moved to NYC correct?
PRIMO IS FROM HOUSTON.. and if we goin to make it about gangstar... primo made that sound... fat joe moved to miami does that make his music "dirtysouth" ..

if you grow up in an area then thats what defines you... he grew up in boston then moved
 8 years ago '07        #43
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 RugerRell2369 said:
^ that n!gga kayne got "that a.ss" face on. sh!t i would too
you seen her sister...
 8 years ago '08        #44
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17035 17035
 JaiMega said:
[IMG]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs211.snc1/7827_1152869297605_1103841675_30484203_223855

7_n.jpg[/IMG]

downlow brotha right there, their f*gs with kids and all that out there

Last edited by The N; 04-22-2010 at 01:39 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #45
bobbyfresh 
space
space
$131 | Props total: 0 0
 husky meat said:
guru =
[pic - click to view]

u got a gay a.ss avy and u tlkin bout guru
 8 years ago '07        #46
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 bigbarcelona said:
And what about Pimp C??? f**k that fat n*gga and UGK too because them n*ggas were terrible. That n*gga never talk about s**t any f**king way. This down south n*ggas be hyping this muthaf**ka like he was a f**king beast, when that n*gga look like a clown and sounded like a f**king herb. Fake a.ss wannabe pimp, watermelon eating a.ss muthaf**ka, get that s**t out of here!
 8 years ago '10        #47
bobbyfresh 
space
space
$131 | Props total: 0 0
all n*ggas that move to the south frm the north act a lil :fruit: to me
 04-22-2010, 02:00 PM         #48
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you KNOW Solar is a homo, and bumpy knuckles tell u he was abusive to GURU, then wtf? Guru was wifey...this HAS to effect NYC hip hop, they HAVE to hang their heads a lil lower. NYC get ur weight up!
 04-22-2010, 02:13 PM         #49
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah this s**t is wack, the dude is still one of the best lyricist to spit, I personally never liked is music, thought his voice was way to monotone, but you know he still held it down, you lames always like to consider yourself experts on hiphop, yet you constantly disgrace the pioneers who made your favorite rappers, rappers in the first place. If the dude liked to f**k dudes, thats his business, personally I cant see it(but you know how rumors fly)....it dont make his less of a emcee, and it dont affect hiphop one way or the other cause his legacy is his music, not who he chose to sleep with.

And why is this thread even here......cause this n*gga might have been gay all of a sudden he shouldnt be respected.........HE DIED....he left his kids, his family all of them mourning the lost of thier father, husband, brother, son....what have you........and you suspect a.ss n*ggas put his name down because he might be a homo.......smh.....

I wonder how many of you so called HARD "I know what hiphop represents" fake a.ss b**ches are f*gs, not those over the top proud to be gay cats, the deep in the closet like to look at gay pr0n on the low a.ss n*ggas, who use the internet to front........Im not putting no one down, but hiphop is a unified art form thats meant to bring those impoverished together for one cause, to have a good time.....its not about wanna be FAKE a.ss hypocrite thugs on the internet, breaking down every aspect of a rich rapper down because they are obsessed with thier character(which is gay in itsself)....boxdens hiphop section needs to get back to the real hiphop discussions cause threads like this do nothing but exploit the real reason the "GOlden Era of Hip HOp" is dead, its called gentrification...........1

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-22-2010 at 02:17 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #50
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 whokid said:
if you KNOW Solar is a homo, and bumpy knuckles tell u he was abusive to GURU, then wtf? Guru was wifey...this HAS to effect NYC hip hop, they HAVE to hang their heads a lil lower. NYC get ur weight up!

[pic - click to view]

PAUSE
 8 years ago '08        #51
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 husky meat said:
guru =
[pic - click to view]

husky meat?...
 8 years ago '05        #52
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 whokid said:
So... a rapper's personal life... completely separate from his music and his work... is going to affect an entire region? What the f*ck kind of logic is that?

Bottom line: his legacy in hip hop is going to survive regardless of his s3xual orientation. And, the only reason why you feel it's going to damage an entire region of music is because you're young, stupid, and haven't listened to enough hip hop yet. So, I'm not gonna get mad or angry... But, I bet you will. Good luck with that.
 8 years ago '05        #53
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
....This Finna Turn Into A Coast War Discussion. I'm Seeing It Already.....
 8 years ago '09        #54
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,512 | Props total: 5696 5696
Guru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>most of the n*ggas in the south
 8 years ago '04        #55
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
EAST COAST = HIP HOP LYRICIST... ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!

SOUTH has no LYRICAL SKILLS whatsoever

WEST fell off
 04-22-2010, 02:30 PM         #56
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude was gay 4real?

damn
 8 years ago '09        #57
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,512 | Props total: 5696 5696
 minimeblunts said:
EAST COAST = HIP HOP LYRICIST... ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!

SOUTH has no LYRICAL SKILLS whatsoever

WEST fell off
East= is still nice

South = Has some great rappers( Andre 3k, Ludacris,Rick Ross,B.O.B)

West/Mid west= Is has the best rappers right now( Fashawn, Blu, Big Sean, Elzhi, Royce Da 5'9, U-N-I)

I don't care where your from if your dope I will listen to your album
 8 years ago '06        #58
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1755 1755
 ImamThug187 said:
Ive noticed the direction you are choosing for this thread, trying to take out East Coast Boom bap...Instead..Im going to s**t on your entire family tree...with this

04-22-2010, 02:35 PM         #59
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW........smh.....Im done with this website......you n*ggas are stupid
 04-22-2010, 02:42 PM         #60
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
So... a rapper's personal life... completely separate from his music and his work... is going to affect an entire region? What the f*ck kind of logic is that?

Bottom line: his legacy in hip hop is going to survive regardless of his s3xual orientation. And, the only reason why you feel it's going to damage an entire region of music is because you're young, stupid, and haven't listened to enough hip hop yet. So, I'm not gonna get mad or angry... But, I bet you will. Good luck with that.
no. HIS LEGACY IS TARNISHED. the fact that the internet is goin nuts over this s**t hangs a cloud of shame not only on his wife and kids, but NYC hip hop. if u dont see it, ur in denial.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy