is Guru being a homo the end of NYC golden era hip hop??

most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
guru =
[pic - click to view]

 04-22-2010, 10:47 AM         #22
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO - Chicago Rap >>>

Free Bump J
 04-22-2010, 10:49 AM         #23
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah, im sayin. imagine if Pimp C was on this s**t, we would ride the souf hard. we givin NYC a pass. f**k that!
 8 years ago '05        #24
rippac4 
space
avatar space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 slimwillie said:
umm i guess u n*ggas forgot lil wayne is a f*g and everyone down south rides his d*ck

dr Dre is a crossdresser and every region wants to hear detox
think again, from the south & don't like Wayne, also I stopped caring about Detox about 5-6 years ago
 04-22-2010, 11:18 AM         #25
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye may be metro, but I dont think he is Guru'd out. Amber >>> Solar
 04-22-2010, 11:30 AM         #26
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 husky meat said:
YOU MEAN... LIL' WAYNE=
[pic - click to view]


FIXED.


Matter fact let's take another look.....




[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 04-22-2010, 11:47 AM         #27
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You southern n*ggas k!ll me.

You d*ckwads are talking about Guru, but what about Wayne??? When was it cool for n*ggas to be kissing another n*ggas in the mouth to begin with??? Matter fact... Isn't Atlanta the gayest town in f**king America??? That right there is a big f**king L because y'all n*ggas be sucking d*ck and chasing boy pus*y on the low.

Point being is... Guru is a f**king legend and other than Outkast or Scarface.... THE SOUTH DON'T HAVE ANY f**kING LEGENDS TODAY OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! Gucci, Wacka, Jeezy, Ti and all of them n*ggas are lames. You f**kers don't put any classic material... Turd material is the quality of music that you f**gots put out. Sure, NYC is not doing much on the game, but when it comes to our legends, will s**t on what you f**kers put out today or even some of your so called "legends". And what about Pimp C??? f**k that fat n*gga and UGK too because them n*ggas were terrible. That n*gga never talk about s**t any f**king way. This down south n*ggas be hyping this muthaf**ka like he was a f**king beast, when that n*gga look like a clown and sounded like a f**king herb. Fake a.ss wannabe pimp, watermelon eating a.ss muthaf**ka, get that s**t out of here!

When a n*gga from the south can release an actual album with some lyrics and some content, maybe this conversation about talent will be IRRELEVANT. But due to the fact that you n*ggas only listen to beats and choruses... I seriously doubt this conversation will be over. Laugh at that hoes.
 04-22-2010, 11:53 AM         #28
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
You southern n*ggas k!ll me.

You d*ckwads are talking about Guru, but what about Wayne??? When was it cool for n*ggas to be kissing another n*ggas in the mouth to begin with??? Matter fact... Isn't Atlanta the gayest town in f**king America??? That right there is a big f**king L because y'all n*ggas be sucking d*ck and chasing boy pus*y on the low.

Point being is... Guru is a f**king legend and other than Outkast or Scarface.... THE SOUTH DON'T HAVE ANY f**kING LEGENDS TODAY OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! Gucci, Wacka, Jeezy, Ti and all of them n*ggas are lames. You f**kers don't put any classic material... Turd material is the quality of music that you f**gots put out. Sure, NYC is not doing much on the game, but when it comes to our legends, will s**t on what you f**kers put out today or even some of your so called "legends". And what about Pimp C??? f**k that fat n*gga and UGK too because them n*ggas were terrible. That n*gga never talk about s**t any f**king way. This down south n*ggas be hyping this muthaf**ka like he was a f**king beast, when that n*gga look like a clown and sounded like a f**king herb. Fake a.ss wannabe pimp, watermelon eating a.ss muthaf**ka, get that s**t out of here!

When a n*gga from the south can release an actual album with some lyrics and some content, maybe this conversation about talent will be IRRELEVANT. But due to the fact that you n*ggas only listen to beats and choruses... I seriously doubt this conversation will be over. Laugh at that hoes.
watermelons? self racist? wtf? yea...u mad he homo. Amber Rose >> Solar
 8 years ago '04        #29
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Ive noticed the direction you are choosing for this thread, trying to take out East Coast Boom bap...Instead..Im going to s**t on your entire family tree...with this


[video - click to view]



Last edited by ImamThug187; 04-22-2010 at 11:55 AM..
 04-22-2010, 11:55 AM         #30
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw Chicago >>
 8 years ago '04        #31
octane 
space
avatar space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 651 651
 slimwillie said:
umm i guess u n*ggas forgot lil wayne is a f*g and everyone down south rides his d*ck

Kanye is gay and everyone in the chi wants to work with him

dr Dre is a crossdresser and every region wants to hear detox
and you are a c*nt muscle and you are allowed to be on boxden, so you are right.
 04-22-2010, 12:05 PM         #32
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Solar used to beat Guru? lol, GOOGLE this s**t! imagine Lil J beatin and f**kin 'Face??? NYC LOSt
 04-22-2010, 12:19 PM         #33
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game City - learn it, we dont need organized religion to control us, just one just King, er...Ace, rather.
 04-22-2010, 12:24 PM         #34
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
what?

the hell does Pimp C gotta do with Guru possibly being a homo?

I don't care if Guru was a homo, never really liked Gang Starr to begin with
a pimp is the antithesis of a f*g.

get it?
 04-22-2010, 12:40 PM         #35
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come to think about it, Kurtis Blow looks like a homo
 8 years ago '05        #36
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 40 40
 whokid said:
a pimp is the antithesis of a f*g.

get it?
not true a pimp is about money not honey and i thought it was common knowlegde that a lot of them real pimps be f**king each other......but with that said who gives a f**k everybody in showbiz is a homo if you ask me
 04-22-2010, 12:53 PM         #37
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdubbayou said:
not true a pimp is about money not honey and i thought it was common knowlegde that a lot of them real pimps be f**king each other......but with that said who gives a f**k everybody in showbiz is a homo if you ask me
quit straddling. either ur in or out.
 8 years ago '07        #38
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
I bet there's gay rappers in every coast and era.

Don't be surprised is all I'm saying.

Anyone being too overly masculine...

chances are they're hiding something.
 8 years ago '05        #39
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
and whats up with this Guru is gay s**t?
Word. How true is this?
 8 years ago '07        #40
LOpacino 
space
avatar space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 whokid said:
nah, im sayin. imagine if Pimp C was on this s**t, we would ride the souf hard. we givin NYC a pass. f**k that!
^^^^^ Got his a.ss whooped by sum NYC catz. And Bumby J is getting r*ped as we speak. Why he take a NYC gangsters name when he from the chi? Why u on NY d*ck for? Why u got a Biggie , Jay -z and Nas poster up in ur room if u hate Ny so much?


Last edited by LOpacino; 04-22-2010 at 01:21 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy