Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 revolution03 said:
f**k drakes line gettin butthurt over some artist's line and overall he don't give a s**t about you or even know you.. keep cryin b**ch
u just have rage huh f**got?! wat would u call a dude dat said 'f**k (yo fav. rapper lines)
you'd say there a hater. &&& thats what u r. lol A hater. && again, noones butthurt, honestly, i lhlped alot of ppl out, because they honestly didnt git it. of course you wouldnt admit it, because i've called u all idiots for not gittin it b4! So i understad y u homos wont just come out and say, "yeah man, i didnt git that line, till u said it. now i see wat he was trying to say" its ok doe. i didnt come off the nicest, but how fun would that have been?! lol

^^^ur still an idiot though.
 8 years ago '04        #102
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 4472 4472
once again TS lol you're not getting it, we get the dumb a.ss line, it's just stupid! Yes chemo has something to do with the word bald but he's not talking about he's bald in the club he's saying balled (of course we get it's a homophone with bald, but why mention you walk in the club bald, it's just dumb), so just admit it, it's stupid... Our point is the placement of the word chemo is stupid. In the line before it he was not talking about he goes in the club bald, that would be even more dumb.

See TS we like music that we can use our brain cells to listen too, lol that line didn't go over anybodies head but it's obviously still going over yours because we're telling you how elementary that line is and you're still not getting it...
 8 years ago '04        #103
space
space
 francnad4 said:
Did this guy really just bump his thread 5 times in a row?
you see?! im not even on here enough to know what 'bump' means in forum talk. Im not calling u a geek f**got for knowing what it means, because i know that would 98% of u ppl i here would be geek f**gots, Im just gonna say, i dont post enough to know what it means. "

"would you kindly" tell me what it means?
 8 years ago '04        #104
Chillmatic 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 14 14
^^^ u aint git it...i was talkin bout stars, then said mars, it went over your head, thats my reenactment of you, explaining simple lines like ur a genius
 8 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 nicoled985 said:
once again TS lol you're not getting it, we get the dumb a.ss line, it's just stupid! Yes chemo has something to do with the word bald but he's not talking about he's bald in the club he's saying balled[/B] (of course we get it's a homophone with bald, but why mention you walk in the club bald, it's just dumb), so just admit it, it's stupid... Our point is the placement of the word chemo is stupid. In the line before it he was not talking about he goes in the club bald, that would be even more dumb.

See TS we like music that we can use our brain cells to listen too, lol that line didn't go over anybodies head but it's obviously still going over yours because we're telling you how elementary that line is and you're still not getting it...

you....you.... i dont wat to say about you. but imma educate yo a.ss, so ur not ignorant in the future. its called a reference style flow.

ex. Faded off the brown, "Nino" -- a reference to the movie nino brown.

Swimmin in the money come and find me -- Nemo --Another reference to a movie,

And the line in question uses the style. just like you had to know of nino brown to git the line, or have seen or heard of findin nemo to git the line, u had to put two & two together, which u clearly dont. && how in the hell u gon tell me i dont git it && im the one dat brought it up?! just pure bafoonery out of your mouth.
 8 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 Chillmatic said:
^^^ u aint git it...i was talkin bout stars, then said mars, it went over your head, thats my reenactment of you, explaining simple lines like ur a genius
Is it?! cuz im pretty sure that was u just sucking at trying to argue a moot point!
ITS NOT ABOUT PPL'S OPINION ON HOW COLD THE LINE IS, ITS ABOUT PPL WHO DIDNT GIT THE LINE! plz just read that to yourself 10 times b4 u reply.
 8 years ago '04        #107
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
you....you.... i dont wat to say about you. but imma educate yo a.ss, so ur not ignorant in the future. its called a reference style flow.

ex. Faded off the brown, "Nino" -- a reference to the movie nino brown.

Swimmin in the money come and find me -- Nemo --Another reference to a movie,

And the line in question uses the style. just like you had to know of nino brown to git the line, or have seen or heard of findin nemo to git the line, u had to put two & two together, which u clearly dont. && how in the hell u gon tell me i dont git it && im the one dat brought it up?! just pure bafoonery out of your mouth.
lol TS I get the lines, they're very elementary but I'm gonna stop explaining myself because you're not getting it. I know all three references, I get why he put that s**t there but it's stupid!!!... is this what our future holds? Damn...
 8 years ago '09        #108
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 186 186
my wrist is rocky-ayo adrian
hum dey lalalalala-arabian
your girl loves my semen-navy men
i love head-cranium
goo goo ga ga-baby them
your boys hotter than the devil-tazmanian
put u down under-australian
 8 years ago '07        #109
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
freepost thread.
 8 years ago '05        #110
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 BryanBodyLotion said:
Got your girl in my bed---mattress.
Pointy thing in the desert-cactus..
2 a days working hard-practice..
splash the holy water in my face-baptist.
really fast ducks are comin-qauck quick
old wrinkly balls-PAPS d*ck
my lips are dry-chapstick

funniest s**t ive read in a while
 8 years ago '04        #111
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
this thread was a waste of time, TS still doesn't get that everyone understood these wack lines, it's just that everyone thought they were dumb lol...

Him posting that laughing smiley is showing that he's pretty mad tho
 8 years ago '07        #112
space
space
a lot of ppl in here are seemingly behaving like they're more intelligent than others

only because they thought no one else understood what they did.

when in reality... the line is so easily understood that no one cares for it.

this is self-exposure.

and clear proof that they're dumbing us down.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 04-22-2010 at 12:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #113
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #114
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
a lot of ppl in here are seemingly behaving like they're more intelligent then others

only because they thought no one else understood what they did.

when in reality... the line is so easily understood that no one cares for it.

this is self-exposure.

and clear proof that they're dumbing us down.
&& he's ^^^ proof ppl cant read. Again && again i say, of course im not accusing everyone of not knowing the line, i know some ppl got it. but lets be real, its more idiots than smart ppl in forum. u sir are stupid for many reasons, 1, u didnt read what had been written thus far because if u did, you would know i said i wasnt talkin to everyone, and only to the dumbasses who didnt git it. && u ppl replied. ur talkin about yourself. Noone said the line was genius, but alot of ppl didnt git the line, if u did u did, if u didnt, ur an idiot, and ur welcome i helped u git it.
 8 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:

dis n*gga responding to every comment.

you're retarded thinking your the only one that got the line. We all get it, but the point is that it's stupid.
Another one dat cant read. lol.
 8 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 e117v1 said:

[pic - click to view]

is that u in the avy?! or do u just download homegrown pics of other girls so other dudes give u respect for finding a good one?! or r u gonna lie && say thats ur girlfriend?! f**k off!!
 8 years ago '04        #117
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:

dis n*gga responding to every comment.

you're retarded thinking your the only one that got the line. We all get it, but the point is that it's stupid.
hell yeah, u right here wit me readin em and s**t. lol && u do dis s**t waaaaaay more often den i do. alot of ppl didnt git it man, ur saying everyone got it because U DIDNT!!! admit it!!
 8 years ago '04        #118
space
space
 francnad4 said:
cold_young_thug just trolled everyone in here for 7 pages and doesn't even know the full meaning of the line himself when the TS has 10 posts on each page its a troll.
again, i dont git the forum lingo, trolling && s**t. Im just replying to the comments toward me, is that not wat im supposed to do? its only because im always late to reply. so u see a trail of my comments dumbass. I have a life!! lol
 8 years ago '07        #119
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
&& he's ^^^ proof ppl cant read. Again && again i say, of course im not accusing everyone of not knowing the line, i know some ppl got it. but lets be real, its more idiots than smart ppl in forum. u sir are stupid for many reasons, 1, u didnt read what had been written thus far because if u did, you would know i said i wasnt talkin to everyone, and only to the dumbasses who didnt git it. && u ppl replied. ur talkin about yourself. Noone said the line was genius, but alot of ppl didnt git the line, if u did u did, if u didnt, ur an idiot, and ur welcome i helped u git it.
you clearly understand nothing. go back to over analyzing pop culture movie rap references and creating forum issues regarding the matter at hand.

i'll be doing me in the mean time.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 04-22-2010 at 01:02 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #120
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 BryanBodyLotion said:
Got your girl in my bed---mattress.
Pointy thing in the desert-cactus..
2 a days working hard-practice..
splash the holy water in my face-baptist.
really fast ducks are comin-qauck quick
old wrinkly balls-PAPS d*ck

my lips are dry-chapstick
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments