So Ppl Will Finally Get The Drake Line!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Jerseyelite89 said:
still a f**ked up line

see, ur just a hater. lol clearly. noone said it was the hottest line ever, but with the flow of the song, the line is great. "faded off the brown, Nino" I bet some of u n*ggas aint git dat either!
nino brown f**gots. lol
 8 years ago '04        #82
space
space
 Chillmatic said:
yea, it was a double entendre, meaning that he did say balled and bald...and u so blatantly stating that he didnt mean ball, or say balled, as if its not what he meant, means u didnt "git" the line...so ya, he said balled, but still didn't make any f**king sense because he uses two different tenses in the same line...idk bout most ppl, but when i write i try to make sure its grammatically correct, using the same tenses, ESPECIALLY if its in the same line, cuz its like contradicting urself inna split second, an oxymoron of sorts
wat u said makes no sense. It was a double entrendre, but if u acknowledge that then how do u not git the line? the word 'bald' is used in place of 'balled'. thats whats a double entendre is. specifically pertaining to this line for u idiots, its takin the homophone, i.e. 'balled' . & then cross-referencing it with the implications of the homophone 'bald' so yes, when u get a better grasp on the english language, && understand wats going you'll agree with my statements. wat f**ked up, is u know its the term for whats it is, yet have no clue as to what it really means.
 8 years ago '04        #83
Chillmatic 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 14 14
damn, u really think ur the smartest person on bx, amongst idiots? u think we don't understand simple lines that drake puts out? u think we dont understand wordplay? u think that all this s**t is a brand new concept that we're just now studying?

stupid a.ss thinkin ur a literary genius tryna teach us s**t like all we do is read doctor seuss tales...u think ur the s**t, and u may be, but ur still full of urself

did u "git" it? ur full of s**t

Last edited by Chillmatic; 04-22-2010 at 11:06 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #84
space
space
 justindlawson said:
ok a few things....for one... you say its plain english.....yet "you know i bald" isnt f**king english at all....and thats not what he said...the song is about a f**king basketball player...so that makes it more so that he used BALLED. its clear you are 13 and use capitals and think its cool to type in ebonics with Z's instead of s'es.

wowwwwwwwwww!!!! && your truly an idiot. when did i use Z's?! how can i say I used Z's in place of S's when u CLEARLY see i dont use Z's && that i use S's?! lol this is the f**gotry that infests this forum. just completely ignorant. the songs about basketball huh?! im not even gonna touch that one. ill just laugh at u. but to be clear, im 21, i rap, && alot of u n*ggas aint f**kin wit me!
 8 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 Chillmatic said:
damn, u really think ur the smartest person on bx, amongst idiots? u think we don't understand simple lines that drake puts out? u think we dont understand wordplay? u think that all this s**t is a brand new concept that we're just now studying?

stupid a.ss thinkin ur a literary genius tryna teach us s**t like all we do is read doctor seuss tales...u think ur the s**t, and u may be, but ur still full of urself

did u "git" it? ur full of s**t
see? now ur going into a shell of yourself. lol i never i said i was the smartest. never implied it either. I know some ppl got the line, becuae i got the line. but alot did not. judging from your tone, id say u didnt git it either. lol if im wrong for laughin at the ppl who didnt git the line, den so be it. u n*ggas is stupid, again, not everyone. it shouldnt have to be said that of course some ppl got it off the bat though. ur just a homo.
 8 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 Keno024 said:
Yall ever thought balled Keemo- is referencing to Hakeem Olajuwan. That's what I always picked it up as, yall taking this s**t to the heart.
stfu! ur voice has no purpose. u come out of left-field sayin some stupid s**t. u know damn well ppl dont just call dat hakeem, KEEMO! SLAP THE f**k OUT YOSELF.

Oh wait, u gon tell me u was joking right?!
 8 years ago '05        #87
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 cold_young_thug said:
wowwwwwwwwww!!!! && your truly an idiot. when did i use Z's?! how can i say I used Z's in place of S's when u CLEARLY see i dont use Z's && that i use S's?! lol this is the f**gotry that infests this forum. just completely ignorant. the songs about basketball huh?! im not even gonna touch that one. ill just laugh at u. but to be clear, im 21, i rap, && alot of u n*ggas aint f**kin wit me!
um is this not for the lebron james movie? i believe it is.

here are some of your great spelling of words

cold_young_thug said:
DIS // U AINT GIT IT!!!///
 cold_young_thug said:
GOODNIGHTZ!!! LOL
 8 years ago '04        #88
Chillmatic 
space
space
like s3xual orientation has s**t to do with nething, the mark of a frustrated child...and ur talking down to the community here is implication enough that u believe u should be in mensa, and ur a rapper? post ur songs, put ur tracks where ur mouth is, i bet they aint delicious, nothin nebody would ever wanna bite off
 8 years ago '04        #89
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 266 266
cold_young_thug might be the most retarded BX member to date

Boxden should start administering mandatory IQ tests
 8 years ago '07        #90
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,079 | Props total: 1522 1522
 nicoled985 said:
wtf are you talkin about dumbass, you lost, listen to what that poster said above and look up the word homophone in fact, balled and bald are homophones but ball and bald aren't... line was stupid
balled = past tense of ball tho

balled/bald are homophones, you're absolutely correct.

Its called a punchline.
 04-22-2010, 11:45 AM         #91
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
see, ur just a hater. lol clearly. noone said it was the hottest line ever, but with the flow of the song, the line is great. "faded off the brown, Nino" I bet some of u n*ggas aint git dat either!
nino brown f**gots. lol
its funny your going so hard yet pat yourself on the back for getting elementary punch lines, Drake isnt a punchline rapper and a song like this shows it...is it not calling ur audience dumb having to pause for dramatic effect then drop the words that makes the punchline complete? and i was just saying that using cancer as a punchline is kinda weak...
 8 years ago '09        #92
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
yall can't see me wit da pen.....bic
f**k u pus*y n*ggas cuz im goin in.... d*ck
 8 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 justindlawson said:
um is this not for the lebron james movie? i believe it is.

here are some of your great spelling of words
both of those are slang dumbass. if i wrote it correctly it wouldnt be slang, f**got. && since im not in my college english class, & this is an informal writing setting format being that this is a online forum, I can use slang. i.e Dis, dat.....now...f**k off.
 8 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 Jerseyelite89 said:
its funny your going so hard yet pat yourself on the back for getting elementary punch lines, Drake isnt a punchline rapper and a song like this shows it...is it not calling ur audience dumb having to pause for dramatic effect then drop the words that makes the punchline complete? and i was just saying that using cancer as a punchline is kinda weak...
aruging the mans choice of flow for the song is irrelevant to the topic at hand sir! stop beating around the bush to say other things so u can sound right && justified. if u wanna judge his flow, then fine, das not wat im takin about. and in my opinion using the reference-style rhyme scheme he uses in this song is quite simple, yet effective. lol as you see, normal idiots on this site can muster up a good couple of the bars with the rhyme scheme. keyword being good. they arent dumb lines, they make sense, theyre just simple. like u n*ggas. lol
 8 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
why r u using so many commas?

and
that WAS a dumb line
y r u proofreadin my words like a f**kin homo?!
 8 years ago '04        #96
space
space
ayyy real talk ya'll PROP A n*gga. i know i aint da only one dat got a GOOD a.ss laugh from dis thread!! lol
 8 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 Krypt said:
cold_young_thug might be the most retarded BX member to date

Boxden should start administering mandatory IQ tests
AS U CAN SEE, THE PPL OFFENDED ARE THE PPL WHO DIDNT GIT IT!!!
 04-22-2010, 12:14 PM         #98
Iversonswife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOES ON MY d*ck CAUSE I LOOK LIKE JESUS >>>> aubrey

Last edited by Iversonswife; 04-22-2010 at 12:17 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 Chillmatic said:
like s3xual orientation has s**t to do with nething, the mark of a frustrated child...and ur talking down to the community here is implication enough that u believe u should be in mensa, and ur a rapper? post ur songs, put ur tracks where ur mouth is, i bet they aint delicious, nothin nebody would ever wanna bite off

Wtf?! hahaha! u funny.................. & weird. I dont want m tracks to be delicious. u must be fat. lol talkin about biting, mouths, and delicious,
 8 years ago '04        #100
Chillmatic 
space
space
im not in the 27 percent that cant be in the military guy, i am in the military...for real tho, post ur songs, with ur weak punchlines and one syllable rhymes prolly like

i hop in my car go to the bar
im the star u can see from afar
big enough to be mars
im the best and yall tards
dont be alarmed

so for real rapper, unless ur insecure about ur own lyrics, post em up here and pm me the link, mr. MC
and as far as u sayin ur better than most rappers, i doubt it, when u post ur track, ill post mine
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy