Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 4476 4476
 cold_young_thug said:
ur the dumbass if ur telling me to look up homophone. obviously i know wat it is because i showed where ppl were making the error. if i acknowleged ppl thought it was "balled" and let me say this cuz n*ggas is slow

IF U THOUGHT THE n*gga SAYS "BALLED" AS IN I WENT TO DA MALL AND "BALLED" UR f**kIN STUPID!! HE'S SAYIN "BALD" AS IN A BALD HEAD!!! THATS PLAIN ENGLISH.
'
WATCH SOME IDIOT STILL SAY SOME DUMB s**t.
lol why are you typing in caps? haha and he didn't say bald but whatever. lol him saying bald makes the line even more dumb because he's not bald and who cares if he goes in the club bald lmfao, this is f**kin retarded!

of course you go bald on chemotherapy
you don't go ball on chemotherapy tho

Last edited by nicoled985; 04-21-2010 at 11:11 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #62
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 nicoled985 said:
lol why are you typing in caps? haha and he didn't say bald but whatever. lol him saying bald makes the line even more dumb because he's not bald and who cares if he goes in the club bald lmfao, this is f**kin retarded!

of course you go bald on chemotherapy
you don't go ball on chemotherapy tho
HE DOESNT SAY BALL a.ssDUMB!! HE SAYS BALD. STOP TYPING AND LISTEN. HE'S NOT SAYIN BALL, OR BALLED, HE'S SAYING BALD!! SO STOP SAYIN HE'S SAYIN BALL HE'S NOT SAYIN BALL OR BALLED. DAS MY POINT. DO U GIT IT NOW?! AND I WROTE IN CAPS TO GRAB ATTENTION. As u saw in my last post there was a paragraph in lower case. U & PPL LIKE U ARE HILARIOUS IN THE FACT THAT U THINK U ARE RIGHT, WHEN SO IGNORANTLY WRONG. LOL
 8 years ago '06        #63
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
f**k drakes line gettin butthurt over some artist's line and overall he don't give a s**t about you or even know you.. keep cryin b**ch
 8 years ago '04        #64
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
HE DOESNT SAY BALL a.ssDUMB!! HE SAYS BALD. STOP TYPING AND LISTEN. HE'S NOT SAYIN BALL, OR BALLED, HE'S SAYING BALD!! SO STOP SAYIN HE'S SAYIN BALL HE'S NOT SAYIN BALL OR BALLED. DAS MY POINT. DO U GIT IT NOW?! AND I WROTE IN CAPS TO GRAB ATTENTION. As u saw in my last post there was a paragraph in lower case. U & PPL LIKE U ARE HILARIOUS IN THE FACT THAT U THINK U ARE RIGHT, WHEN SO IGNORANTLY WRONG. LOL
why would he say bald right there, explain that...
 04-21-2010, 11:55 PM         #65
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga coming off mad as f**k.

Lets just act like we didn't know so he'll feel smart.
 8 years ago '06        #66
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3533 3533
 nicoled985 said:
why would he say bald right there, explain that...

It's a double entendre...

04-22-2010, 12:17 AM         #67
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao ur an idiot, when people talk about the line they mean its stupid not that it doesn't make sense
 8 years ago '04        #68
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
 rd Meth said:
lmao ur an idiot, when people talk about the line they mean its stupid not that it doesn't make sense
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '09        #69
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Coming down like a parade - Macy's?
I fill'er up - Balloons?

Luda got it 2. :applause:
 8 years ago '09        #70
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 cold_young_thug said:
lol, this f**got didnt git it^^^^ lol. see he's offended.
your dad is a f**got , not me. im not offended, ... well okay.. a bit.. but more by your stupidity... The line does NOT make sense. I can see what he did there, but the sentence, either way you put it down, balled or bald, makes no sense.

I bald at the club? like chemo? really?

You are a.ss like a condition - but
get it? get it? but... butt?... ... yea.. u idiot
 8 years ago '09        #71
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 cold_young_thug said:
ur the dumbass if ur telling me to look up homophone. obviously i know wat it is because i showed where ppl were making the error. if i acknowleged ppl thought it was "balled" and let me say this cuz n*ggas is slow

IF U THOUGHT THE n*gga SAYS "BALLED" AS IN I WENT TO DA MALL AND "BALLED" UR f**kIN STUPID!! HE'S SAYIN "BALD" AS IN A BALD HEAD!!! THATS PLAIN ENGLISH.
'
so you bald in a club?
wait man, i need to shave my head, I cant go to the club w/ hair...
 8 years ago '10        #72
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
"I make kool aid for my family da da da da daaaaa..........I make pitcher after pitcher da da da daaa daaaaa"
 8 years ago '07        #73
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 2totimes said:
u got 2 accounts? i seen another dude with same avy and when i asked him why he blocked the face off if it was b/c it was a shemale...he changed it lol
isnt that adrienne something from the cheetah girls?
i remember when her nud3 pics leaked out
 8 years ago '04        #74
Chillmatic 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 14 14
yea, it was a double entendre, meaning that he did say balled and bald...and u so blatantly stating that he didnt mean ball, or say balled, as if its not what he meant, means u didnt "git" the line...so ya, he said balled, but still didn't make any f**king sense because he uses two different tenses in the same line...idk bout most ppl, but when i write i try to make sure its grammatically correct, using the same tenses, ESPECIALLY if its in the same line, cuz its like contradicting urself inna split second, an oxymoron of sorts
 8 years ago '05        #75
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 cold_young_thug said:
Im so sick of reading a thread and some a.ssturd, makes some reference to drake's line, citing it as a reason he cant rap. For one u stupid idiots, if u could think out the box, u would see the ine make perfect sense.

"If i was @ the club, you know i BALD, "Chemo"

How is it, that this line went over so many ppl's heads?! r u really that ignorant that u couldnt pick that up? lol. seriously. && Im no drake lover. I'll be the 1st to tell u, his live performances are a.ss, and his videos suck, meaning his longevity in the game as a top talent may not last long. But ppl run to that line in the song, to discredit his rap skills. Listen, if your gonna do that, at least pick a line that actually doesnt make sense. Carry on b**ches.

well if the word balled meant bald it would make sense....but guess what? it doesnt. and the sentence "you know i bald" doesnt make f**king since in the english language...so its lose lose...
 8 years ago '05        #76
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 cold_young_thug said:

'

ok a few things....for one... you say its plain english.....yet "you know i bald" isnt f**king english at all....and thats not what he said...the song is about a f**king basketball player...so that makes it more so that he used BALLED. its clear you are 13 and use capitals and think its cool to type in ebonics with Z's instead of s'es.
 8 years ago '08        #77
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,051 | Props total: 4893 4893
Yall ever thought balled Keemo- is referencing to Hakeem Olajuwan. That's what I always picked it up as, yall taking this s**t to the heart.
 8 years ago '07        #78
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16222 16222
 BryanBodyLotion said:
Got your girl in my bed---mattress.
Pointy thing in the desert-cactus..
2 a days working hard-practice..
splash the holy water in my face-baptist.
really fast ducks are comin-qauck quick
old wrinkly balls-PAPS d*ck
my lips are dry-chapstick
this has me rollin right now B
 04-22-2010, 09:31 AM         #79
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Im so sick of reading a thread and some a.ssturd, makes some reference to drake's line, citing it as a reason he cant rap. For one u stupid idiots, if u could think out the box, u would see the ine make perfect sense.

"If i was @ the club, you know i BALD, "Chemo"

How is it, that this line went over so many ppl's heads?! r u really that ignorant that u couldnt pick that up? lol. seriously. && Im no drake lover. I'll be the 1st to tell u, his live performances are a.ss, and his videos suck, meaning his longevity in the game as a top talent may not last long. But ppl run to that line in the song, to discredit his rap skills. Listen, if your gonna do that, at least pick a line that actually doesnt make sense. Carry on b**ches.
still a f**ked up line
 8 years ago '04        #80
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 01seay said:
It's a double entendre...
plz educate this female. she clearly doesnt understand the simple wordplay mechanics used in rap music. wordplay like that in that song, are the reasons rap is rap and not singing, (among other elements b4 u idiiots say some dumb s**t). theyre isnt an emphasis on wordplay in any genre of music more-so than rap. && i was never mad to w/e f**got i was. I was agressive in my tone in informing you n*ggas of the line that most of you like this dumb broad^^^ didnt git.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy