NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 pHiLLip fARkLe said:
i wonder if that s**t will be edited on demand and on xbox live marketplace...
Yeah definitely. I went to watch it at the South Park site, and it said that they didn't have approval to stream it as it was aired .and Comedy Central added more bleeps.

Last edited by YERCELL; 04-22-2010 at 07:21 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #82
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,620 | Props total: 3261 3261
Hopefully it gets 'accidentally' released
 04-22-2010, 10:01 AM         #83
pHiLLip fARkLe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k comedy central in their condensating v*ginas. i hope its unedited when you purchase it.
 8 years ago '09        #84
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Remember, kids....

....you can mock the Pope, Jesus, Catholics, Protestants, Judaism, Scientology, Mormons, George Lucas, Republicans, Democrats, hippies, but poke fun at Mohammed and you---*gargling as head gets sawed off*
 8 years ago '05        #85
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
You need to respect people's cultures and religions. It is what it is. If Muslims say don't depict the prophet Mohammed - you should respect that. Simple. If they would just do that there wouldn't be any problems.
 8 years ago '05        #86
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
"It takes somethin to happen for n*ggas to learn" - Jada
 8 years ago '10        #87
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 Angry_Black_757 said:
You need to respect people's cultures and religions. It is what it is. If Muslims say don't depict the prophet Mohammed - you should respect that. Simple. If they would just do that there wouldn't be any problems.
If Jesus is allowed to be depicted as getting s**t on, then Mohammed can appear on a f**king tv show.

I was always taught respect is earned, and that to get respect you have to show it. Some (notice I said SOME) Muslims, especially these radical groups, are scum and deserve no respect, and ruin the good name of their own religion. The majority of Muslims would have no problem with South Park airing Mohammed.
 8 years ago '07        #88
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
This is starting to look an awful lot like the South Park 'Cartoon Wars' episode
 8 years ago '05        #89
JimJones5621 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 1 1
"A Statement from Matt and Trey

In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it. "

damn
 8 years ago '07        #90
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 JimJones5621 said:

In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it. "

damn

ghost8 said:
This is starting to look an awful lot like the South Park 'Cartoon Wars' episode

Clip from the 'Cartoon Wars' episode about this situation:

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 04-22-2010 at 06:33 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #91
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
i hate religion soooo much, and at the top of my list is islam, i came out of the womb butt-ass nekkid, not with a bible, not a koran, butt nekkid, maybe were sopposed to search and not follow so blindly, all religion is a lie and an injustice to God, but seriously this website and s**t, they need 2 be publicly taken out by our government, made an example of, threats to freedom of speech should not be tolerated on our home soil, never. and if our government doesnt do it, the american people should in large numbers and televise it to the muslim world, we shouldnt take this and they should know
 04-23-2010, 07:28 AM         #92
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimJones5621 said:

damn
 04-23-2010, 07:53 AM         #93
pHiLLip fARkLe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so... i said maybe it will be unedited when you purchase it on demand or on xbox live...

well... xbox live HAD episode 200 up, i dled it onto my xbox, so i go to look yesterday if episode "201" is up yet... and they TOOK 200 OFF THE MARKETPLACE ALSO.

so both episodes will prolly be "lost" ones. unless they are on season 14 dvd, but thats a LONG way away to see.

comedy central stated they will never air "201" again, and i am betting they are doing the same with "200" also.

wack.
 04-23-2010, 08:29 AM         #94
pHiLLip fARkLe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Courtesy of Weakapidea:

Controversy
Rendering dialogue inaudible
Upon the episode's airing, South Park Studios posted a notice on their website that Comedy Central had "placed numerous additional beeps throughout the episode" after the studios' delivery of the episode to the network.[1] In contrast to the episode aired just a week prior, when "201" was aired, any utterance of Muhammad's name was now rendered completely inaudible by a beep – as were entire monologues delivered by Kyle, Jesus and Sanata at episode's end that, according to the show's creators, "didn't mention Muhammad at all" but were "about intimidation and fear."[2]

Comedy Central later confirmed to the New York Times that it had "added more bleeps to the episode than were in the cut delivered by South Park Studios"[3].

Online availability

Apology from South Park Studios website for not being able to stream the EpisodeSouth Park Studios' notice also conveyed that they did not have "network approval" to make "[their] original version" of the episode on their website.[1] The studio traditionally makes unexpurgated versions of their episodes available for viewing on their website within days of an episode's broadcast premiere. Comedy Central would go on to confirm to the New York Times that "it was not giving permission for the episode to run on the studio’s Web site."[3]

Additionally, South Park Studios had previously made "Super Best Friends", an fifth-season episode featuring Muhammad's image, available for online viewing. After "201" aired, "Super Best Friends" was removed from the site, replaced with an apology that South Park Studios could no longer stream this episode."[4]

Reairings
Comedy Central normally reairs a new South Park episode three times during the week following its initial broadcast: once two hours after its premiere, once on Thursday, and once on Sunday. However, Comedy Central instead reaired "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" later that night and the next day, and will reair "You Have 0 Friends" on Sunday.

Statements to the media
On April 22, 2010, South Park Studios released a brief statement to media outlets[2]:

"In the 14 years we’ve been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn’t stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn’t some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle’s customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn’t mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We’ll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we’ll see what happens to it."

Comedy Central made statements to the New York Times and Onion A.V. Club that it was responsible for the "bleeps", for "not showing Muhammad in last night's episode", and for not permitting the episode to be aired on South Park Studios' website.[3][5]
 8 years ago '06        #95
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,046 | Props total: 9905 9905
Man I wish I saw that Muslim dude disrespecting 9/11 victims in the streets
 8 years ago '06        #96
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
Man f**k Comedy Central for this bulls**t.
 8 years ago '05        #97
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
omedy Cntral is smart, i'm sure if the creators got k!lled it will be another argument
 8 years ago '06        #98
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,495 | Props total: 4812 4812
 04-24-2010, 12:25 AM         #99
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Religion is made up. Fake. Pretend.
Anyone who wants to live spirituality and better themselves by doing so is fine. But demanding other people need to give a f**k about what YOU believe?? Hell no we don't. Don't nobody need to 'respect' a damn thing- radicals are to be challenged, not feared.
It's just too bad the Western world doesn't get it. If someone doesn't want to follow our ways and customs, and a.ssimilate into our country then why the f**k are we allowing them to coke here? You can come to America. Take welfare. a.ssistance. Education. All the benefits .... then stand on a f**king street corner talking down with America and laughing at 911???? Something is very very wrong in this country today. It's like the powers that be WANT to keep the population divided and with that, distracted.

And f**k Comedy Central. The ep shouldve aired in it's complete uncensored form.
 04-24-2010, 01:35 AM         #100
jay da 5-9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
okay, that's fine. if south park just didn't bother trying to show mohammed, this wouldn't even be an issue or a problem....

....but like other people have said, nothing is off limits on south park. they make fun of everyone. they made fun of every religion in that episode. they had jesus crapping on the american flag in one episode, and in the recent episodes they depicted buddha snorting cocaine. i'm sure a lot of people were offended by those things, and that's understandable.

the difference is, no one is threatening to k!ll anybody when that stuff happens. it's only when the muslims are picked on that people start talking about k!lling. do you see a problem with that?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago