South Park Creators Threatened by Radical Muslim Group

most viewed right now
 212
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 70
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
 ThaReapa420 said:
Yo the End had me rollin and I think they were genius with the blanking out of Mohammed. I don't think they did it cuz they're afraid I think they were showing how f**kin stupid it is.

Just what I was thinking
 8 years ago '06        #62
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Check revolutionislam.com, somebody hacked their site.
It now has pictures of Mohammed with a bomb as a turban & a muslim man kissing a boy on the mouth. lmao

Oh and.....




[pic - click to view]



Last edited by bassy; 04-21-2010 at 09:54 PM..
 04-21-2010, 09:56 PM         #63
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
Check revolutionislam.com, somebody hacked their site.
It now has pictures of Mohammed with a bomb as a turban & a muslim man kissing a boy on the mouth. lmao

Oh and.....


[pic - click to view]

great stuff.

matt and trey WIN.
 8 years ago '04        #64
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
@ the site being hacked!

and DAMN Trey and Matt destroyed that episode. I'd bet they knew someone would get heated over the first episode. Then what they did with tonight's episode was genius.

At first, I was like WOW Comedy Central did you just f**king censor that to cater to others? Then I realized that the episode was censored by Trey & Matt to make fun of Muhammad even more. The ending was pretty funny with Santa Clause and Jesus and Kyle talking but it was all bleeped out.
 8 years ago '07        #65
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231





[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #66
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
 lazerface said:
great stuff.

matt and trey WIN.
thats not the site its revolutionmuslim.com not islam.com. sites been down since ive seen this thread tho. episode was classic.

at cartman and scott tetherman being half brothers and the way cartman played it off once mitch connors said he was a bronco... had me
 8 years ago '06        #67
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 notoriousthugzz said:
thats not the site its revolutionmuslim.com not islam.com. sites been down since ive seen this thread tho. episode was classic.
Sister sites.

Revolutionislam would redirect you to revolutionmuslim.

revolutionmuslim was taken down & revolutionislam was hacked. lol


Last edited by bassy; 04-21-2010 at 10:10 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #68
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Damn these n*ggas have hurt so many feelings with this show.
 04-21-2010, 10:30 PM         #69
pHiLLip fARkLe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if that s**t will be edited on demand and on xbox live marketplace...
 8 years ago '04        #70
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
...

Yeah, the episode had its funny moments (Especially near the end), but--

"Yeah, the old 'Hasn't anything changed?' Speech-Gets white people all the time."

...

When did America become some kind of Racial Utopia?

I must've been asleep that day...
 04-21-2010, 10:50 PM         #71
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:





[pic - click to view]

there are no words for that...





...
 8 years ago '07        #72
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
 lazerface said:
there are no words for that...





...

You can contact their webmaster at
 8 years ago '07        #73
Bkjj11 3545 heat pts3545
space
avatar space
space
$92,194 | Props total: 69757 69757
they mad
 8 years ago '06        #74
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170

[video - click to view]


 8 years ago '04        #75
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Im Muslim and its all good

south park is bomb

people gota take a joke, i cant stand the over do it extremist f**k head muslims
 8 years ago '06        #76
Loco Poe 
space
avatar space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
itsnt it against their religion to be watchin that s**t LOL!?
 04-22-2010, 01:19 AM         #77
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even though some of you are saying that by them putting the censoring on the character it put more emphasis on the prophet... in reality... it doesn't look that way at all to the rest of America, to those muslim f**kers and that s**t is a weak excuse, because in reality they b**ch out. What do I mean??? By censoring him they are really saying that this f**kers got to them and either the network or matt and trey b**ch out. If they really wanted to put emphasis on the character, they should it shown him and let the word slide by like it was nothing, because it would it send a stronger and clearer message that no one gives a s**t as to what they have to say, the world don't revolve around what they think, nobody fears them and most importantly, their prophet is not exempt from being clown like every other religious figure.


That should it been the appropriate way to handle those muthaf**kas and it would it been the biggest f**k you to the face. Believe me, they would it been rile the f**k up. By censoring the prophet, they actually got what they were looking for and in their minds, they see this again as another moment that whatever they say it goes, that we fear them and that we take their bulls**t into consideration. Point being... they won.

it is time to let this muthaf**kas know that we don't give a f**k about them and they need to get with the program that if they don't like how s**t works in this country... they need to get the f**k out!

This is America... not Jordan.


Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-22-2010 at 01:24 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #78
nasty17 
space
avatar space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
 bigbarcelona said:
Even though some of you are saying that by them putting the censoring on the character it put more emphasis on the prophet... in reality... it doesn't look that way at all to the rest of America, to those muslim f**kers and that s**t is a weak excuse, because in reality they b**ch out. What do I mean??? By censoring him they are really saying that this f**kers got to them and either the network or matt and trey b**ch out. If they really wanted to put emphasis on the character, they should it shown him and let the word slide by like it was nothing, because it would it send a stronger and clearer message that no one gives a s**t as to what they have to say, the world don't revolve around what they think, nobody fears them and most importantly, their prophet is not exempt from being clown like every other religious figure.


That should it been the appropriate way to handle those muthaf**kas and it would it been the biggest f**k you to the face. Believe me, they would it been rile the f**k up. By censoring the prophet, they actually got what they were looking for and in their minds, they see this again as another moment that whatever they say it goes, that we fear them and that we take their bulls**t into consideration. Point being... they won.

it is time to let this muthaf**kas know that we don't give a f**k about them and they need to get with the program that if they don't like how s**t works in this country... they need to get the f**k out!

This is America... not Jordan.
the GOAT!!!



..sorry I had to before some else did.

btw they aired a different episode on the midnight showing on the west i doubt comedy central is going to show it again. dam time to hit the newsgroups and dl
 8 years ago '06        #79
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
According to southparkstudios.com Comedy Central were the ones who placed all the bleeps in there after Matt and Trey delivered the episode.

So it wasn't a part of the joke, Comedy Central just b**ched out. I hope that Matt and Trey release the original episode on their site.
 8 years ago '07        #80
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
 bigbarcelona said:
Even though some of you are saying that by them putting the censoring on the character it put more emphasis on the prophet... in reality... it doesn't look that way at all to the rest of America, to those muslim f**kers and that s**t is a weak excuse, because in reality they b**ch out. What do I mean??? By censoring him they are really saying that this f**kers got to them and either the network or matt and trey b**ch out. If they really wanted to put emphasis on the character, they should it shown him and let the word slide by like it was nothing, because it would it send a stronger and clearer message that no one gives a s**t as to what they have to say, the world don't revolve around what they think, nobody fears them and most importantly, their prophet is not exempt from being clown like every other religious figure.


That should it been the appropriate way to handle those muthaf**kas and it would it been the biggest f**k you to the face. Believe me, they would it been rile the f**k up. By censoring the prophet, they actually got what they were looking for and in their minds, they see this again as another moment that whatever they say it goes, that we fear them and that we take their bulls**t into consideration. Point being... they won.

it is time to let this muthaf**kas know that we don't give a f**k about them and they need to get with the program that if they don't like how s**t works in this country... they need to get the f**k out!

This is America... not Jordan.
This. Props
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy