Schefter Says Pittsburgh has begun contacting teams to trade Ben Roethlisberger

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 141
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 NoLedge18720 said:
people gonna act like big ben didnt play horrible in that first superbowl win right

Acting like he doesnt have 12 interceptions in postseason play which is only three less than the amount of TDs.
peyton didnt play good in the superbowl, and how many picks does he have in the postseason dont worry ill wait.

and you say that the offense isnt built around him, whats it built around then because fact of the matter is ever since he been there the steelers have gradually gotten away from the run and are a pass oriented team now. so who is that offense based around exactly if it isnt built around ben?
 8 years ago '12        #102
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
The Bills should jump right on this
 8 years ago '04        #103
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 StateProperty88 said:
peyton didnt play good in the superbowl, and how many picks does he have in the postseason dont worry ill wait.

and you say that the offense isnt built around him, whats it built around then because fact of the matter is ever since he been there the steelers have gradually gotten away from the run and are a pass oriented team now. so who is that offense based around exactly if it isnt built around ben?
yea and look at their success in their success since going more towards the throwing game. They aint been s**t since they started to build around big ben When they actually had a running game they were a successful team now when they let ben throw all game they dont even make the playoffs.

I never said it wasnt built around him now i said it wasnt when they were successful
 8 years ago '05        #104
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 NoLedge18720 said:
yea and look at their success in their success since going more towards the throwing game. They aint been s**t since they started to build around big ben When they actually had a running game they were a successful team now when they let ben throw all game they dont even make the playoffs.

I never said it wasnt built around him now i said it wasnt when they were successful
they won the superbowl 2 years ago homie and that was more of a pass oriented offense

and the year before that they went 10-6...when exactly did they not have success outside of this pass year
 8 years ago '04        #105
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 StateProperty88 said:
they won the superbowl 2 years ago homie and that was more of a pass oriented offense

and the year before that they went 10-6...when exactly did they not have success outside of this pass year
they won that superbowl because the cardinal defense was horrible
 8 years ago '04        #106
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 stillers09 said:
they won the first one ben won the 2nd, defense gave up that long td to fitz on that post route he ran straight up the middle of the field and burned 3 steelers and ben led the stillers to a td in the last 2 min...ill refresh everyones memory

even though ben is a good qb you guys were 80 times better when you focused on the run instead of the pass. I never said ben wasnt good I just said hes not a franchise QB. Franchise QBs are hard to come by. I dont think people realize what it means to be a franchise QB
 8 years ago '07        #107
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 NoLedge18720 said:
even though ben is a good qb you guys were 80 times better when you focused on the run instead of the pass. I never said ben wasnt good I just said hes not a franchise QB. Franchise QBs are hard to come by. I dont think people realize what it means to be a franchise QB
I don't think YOU realize what it means to be a franchise QB.
 04-22-2010, 12:28 AM         #108
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Behind that line he managed a game winning TD drive. The worst D line in the league could get pressure off of that soft a.ss line. Stop the bulls**t Ben is a franchise QB and I could give a f**k about him or the steelers.

It's just a damn fact...
 8 years ago '04        #109
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 kakish said:
I don't think YOU realize what it means to be a franchise QB.
this guy following me around in threads now that s**t is almost as sad as the state of the raiders franchise
 8 years ago '04        #110
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Because Ben is remotely a.ssociated with going to the Raiders people are scrambling to discredit him. So if it does happen they can say he sucks anyways....
 8 years ago '07        #111
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 NoLedge18720 said:
this guy following me around in threads now that s**t is almost as sad as the state of the raiders franchise
lol...following? I'm a Raider fan...sorry I was in 2 threads concerning the Raiders.
 8 years ago '05        #112
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 kakish said:
I don't think YOU realize what it means to be a franchise QB.
real talk you he really doesnt seem like he knows what he is talking about. first he says you cant built a team around ben which they did, then he says you cant be successful doing it which they were.

he doesnt have an argument either that or he isnt doing a good job expressing it because it just looks like he is being a hater
 8 years ago '04        #113
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 StateProperty88 said:
real talk you he really doesnt seem like he knows what he is talking about. first he says you cant built a team around ben which they did, then he says you cant be successful doing it which they were.

he doesnt have an argument either that or he isnt doing a good job expressing it because it just looks like he is being a hater
Hate clouds judgment. He clearly has it.
 8 years ago '07        #114
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 StateProperty88 said:
real talk you he really doesnt seem like he knows what he is talking about. first he says you cant built a team around ben which they did, then he says you cant be successful doing it which they were.

he doesnt have an argument either that or he isnt doing a good job expressing it because it just looks like he is being a hater
he's a bronco fan...

if my division rival was about to get a franchise QB i would be hatin too...
 8 years ago '04        #115
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 kakish said:
he's a bronco fan...

if my division rival was about to get a franchise QB i would be hatin too...
I actually want the raiders to get Ben so that I can laugh my a.ss off when hes getting sacked 60+ times a year and you guys are still 5-11. And your defense is even worse because your retard owner would trade scabble for him I pray that you guys get big ben so I can laugh my a.ss off
 8 years ago '07        #116
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 NoLedge18720 said:
I actually want the raiders to get Ben so that I can laugh my a.ss off when hes getting sacked 60+ times a year and you guys are still 5-11. And your defense is even worse because your retard owner would trade scabble for him I pray that you guys get big ben so I can laugh my a.ss off
Okay...whatever you say buddy.
 8 years ago '09        #117
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 NoLedge18720 said:
I actually want the raiders to get Ben so that I can laugh my a.ss off when hes getting sacked 60+ times a year and you guys are still 5-11. And your defense is even worse because your retard owner would trade scabble for him I pray that you guys get big ben so I can laugh my a.ss off
f**k u, Raiders for life!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #118
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 StateProperty88 said:
real talk you he really doesnt seem like he knows what he is talking about. first he says you cant built a team around ben which they did, then he says you cant be successful doing it which they were.

he doesnt have an argument either that or he isnt doing a good job expressing it because it just looks like he is being a hater
a franchise QB can carry an offense for a whole season by himself and the team still is successful. Please point out to me when big ben has ever done that. When they won the superbowl two years ago the steelers gave up the fewest yards as a defense in the whole league. They messed up against the cardinals on Fitz TD but the cardinals offense was mad potent that year and they put up points on every team they played
 8 years ago '04        #119
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 kakish said:
Okay...whatever you say buddy.
just like the last 6 years it will be the chargers and broncos as the top two teams in the league. Every year you guys say it wont and every year it is anywyas. Big ben isnt changing that s**t
 8 years ago '07        #120
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
In the last 8 games of last season your team went 2-6...with Gradkowksi starting our team went 2-1...one of those losses was handed to you guys by Jamarcus...remember that. And our loss against the Chiefs should have been a win if the ball didn't bounce of DHB's chest on the last drive of the game.

You think Big Ben won't help our team more than Gradkowksi? Not to mention another draft and more off-season signings? lol...okay guy.

I honestly think we will be better than the Broncos without Big Ben if we have a good draft and Gradkowski as the starter from day 1,


Last edited by kakish; 04-22-2010 at 12:59 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy