The Real Gang Starr Story: RIP GURU

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Whether he was gay or not I don't give a f**k. That had nothing to do with me. He was and still is one of my favorite rappers. I will not think any different of him if it comes out he was gay. It's called being an adult and judging people by their actions and talent, not race or s3xuality. Some immature motherf**kers on here.
 8 years ago '04        #42
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,330 | Props total: 4450 4450
In the other thread I questioned if he was gay and it was not to take attention from his death, I just honestly wanted to know lol... Sad thing is, the Solar guy is the one who is making people start all these weird rumors...And like the others said, if he was gay, wouldn't change my thoughts about him...

Last edited by nicoled985; 04-21-2010 at 03:39 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #43
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
 FeedTheBeast said:
It was painfully obvious that something was going on with them two. I can't lie........if this is true I dont know if I will be able to listen to Guru and enjoy it anymore. Dude is still one of GOATs of his era but fukk that he will now have an asterick next to his name in my book.

*GURU

*gay as fukk
your an ignorant f**k!
 8 years ago '10        #44
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 6702 6702
 Peterparker said:
last time I checked most gay guys don't wanna f**k women..they see a woman as a friend cuz there comfortable around women more so then heteros3xual males..I mean what tha f**k a straight guy n a homos3xual guy gone talk about?? But gay men n female can relate all day to certain type of s**t

u really think openly gay dudes n women are f**king like that?? lol
Let me clarify...

Lots of those openly gay dudes are also bis3xual. In my mind, if you are comfortable enough to talk about/go shoppin/paint nails/whatever with a female(assuming you're gay), then I wouldn't put messing around past them. That kind of s**t happened in my HS, happens down here in Cali, and you better believe it happens elsewhere.

You can't deny that there are a lot of dudes who f**k around with other guys but cover it up by messing around with girls. It probably isn't a high percentage of dudes, but you get my point..
 8 years ago '10        #45
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 6702 6702
For once in my life, I hope someone catches this Solar f**k and beats his a.ss. This whole situation is the definition of f**ked up.
 04-21-2010, 04:47 PM         #46
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait, so Guru was pus*y and drove off??? R U f**kIN KIDDING ME??? plz say yes

**edit after reading the rest of the article.**

wtf is going on with rap? these n*ggaz r f*gs?? and he drove off?? AND got extorted by Big Shug??

NYC??

Last edited by whokid; 04-21-2010 at 04:54 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #47
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 646 646

Wow...just Wow

it's like I know I can't believe it, but sometimes you gotta put 2 and 2 together.

1. Solar wouldn't let Guru's own Family members see him. WTDTA? (Where They Do That At?!!!)

2. They Refer to each other constantly as Partner. Only a Life Partner has the power of attorney or if he signed over his rights willingly to Solar, still the question remains, WTDTA? (Where They Do That At?!!!) This dude ain't have one aunt, neice, grandma, or stepmomz (lol) he could trust. I wouldn't let my own flesh and blood brother have control over my life ya dig, that's gon be my moms or one of my auntie.

3. Solar Been writing fake tweets (the same tweet on his page was the exact same one on Guru's page.... however, Solar says Guru wrote this himself and he also said he wrote his deathbed letter himself months in advance. I'm no lawyer, but let's look at the facts. Guru was in a coma prior to his death and probably couldn't communicate clearly. He probably didn't have the mental faculty to process what was happening at the time to write or dictate a coherent letter. Also, the letter mentions things that happened recently with the public and Guru's close fam inquiring as to why they couldn't visit. Guru would have no knowledge of this based on the fact that he was in a coma!!!
Put this together with the fake tweet Solar put on Guru's page, it is Obvious that Solar wrote this letter. WTDTA?!!!! Nobody disses people when on their deathbed, WTDTA???!!!

4. Solar is a weak producer and it's obvious that he will never measure up to Primo in terms of beat quality, innovativeness, and bringing out the best in Guru as far as lyrical content, flow, and wordplay.

R.I.P. Guru, Big ups 2 Primo,

and 2 Solar, GTFOH!!
 04-21-2010, 05:02 PM         #48
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fam, tell me this is a joke? I used to bump MASS APPEAL. Guru was a homo? who got shook during the robbery which put Big Shug in jail?? man...NYC, wtf is up, SON?

RIP to a rap legend, but FOR SURE this tarnishes s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #49
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Its hard to come in here and disagree when there is so much homophobic s**t on this site, everyone is anti gay s**t here but when it comes to a rap legend we just ignore it and act like it wasnt true.

Let Gucci Mane end up bein a f*g and watch the threads pile up makin fun of him

you gotta call a spade a spade, even if its a gay spade
 8 years ago '05        #50
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
Im'a hold my tongue till we get a more solid source. The way it's looking though....man a chichi
 8 years ago '04        #51
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Tecnique said:
Its hard to come in here and disagree when there is so much homophobic s**t on this site, everyone is anti gay s**t here but when it comes to a rap legend we just ignore it and act like it wasnt true.

change your avy and you might gain some credibility

difference tho is, Guru's corpse > Gucci Mane's career

and the fact that the n*gga is dead, who clowns on a dead dude?
 04-21-2010, 05:11 PM         #52
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Source?
 04-21-2010, 05:11 PM         #53
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am shocked and appalled.
 8 years ago '04        #54
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Tecnique said:

The difference is Gucci Mane is f**king trash. He's got nothing to tarnish.

Even if Guru was gay....only little b**ches in high school would allow that to tarnish his legacy in their eyes.
 8 years ago '07        #55
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1522 1522
i am shocked and appalled.
 8 years ago '08        #56
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Prodigy said:
change your avy and you might gain some credibility

difference tho is, Guru's corpse > Gucci Mane's career

and the fact that the n*gga is dead, who clowns on a dead dude?
You're retarded I'm not clowning Guru I'm clowning this site and how they perceive gay s**t but when its someone they love listening to they let it pass.

And fine since Gucci Mane was such a horrible example, Ill throw Eminem in since there were so many threads from when the Bruno s**t happened at the VMAs.

Last edited by Tecnique; 04-21-2010 at 05:14 PM..
 04-21-2010, 05:14 PM         #57
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares if he was gay
 8 years ago '06        #58
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Really all these cats can't be straight some of them gotta be in that closet so it don't surprise me. I mean we got the tight jeans movement and all that type of s**t so to quote 50 "I think its more than that mane"
 8 years ago '04        #59
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Tecnique said:
You're retarded I'm not clowning Guru I'm clowning this site and how they perceive gay s**t but when its someone they love listening to they let it pass.
I'm retarded cuz you have a half-nekkid dude in your avy?......................

bring up some examples then... which rapper has turned out to be gay and dudes just clowned on him and backpedaled on what they thought of his music

I know damn well if a rapper has countless classics, I'ma listen to that s**t forever... don't matter if he's a rapist, or the next Hitler
 04-21-2010, 05:20 PM         #60
WallyRokk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where u herd this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy