The Real Gang Starr Story: RIP GURU

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
awww s**t.i can deal wit tha gay part.tha s**t that threw me for a loop was his passport says he was born in 61.jeebus
 8 years ago '06        #22
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Okay.. s**t bout to get stupid lol. If dude was really gay, then damn.
 8 years ago '09        #23
RuggedOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$742 | Props total: 543 543
So because he was possibly gay it should change the impact he had on hiphop and how people feel about him?

Seriously grow up
 8 years ago '10        #24
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6712 6712
 RuggedOne said:
So because he was possibly gay it should change the impact he had on hiphop and how people feel about him?

Seriously grow up
Seriously. You can tell that there is a bunch of kids on this site. What does being gay have to do with being a legend and making great music?

I don't f**k with homos3xuality but you're an idiot if you gonna stop listenin to the music....
 8 years ago '10        #25
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
I think it was pretty obvious to see they had something going on, though. These dudes kept referring to each others as partners and all that. Furthermore, no man is involved in another mans life THAT much...you know something was goin on.

f**k Solar
 8 years ago '06        #26
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,310 | Props total: 18245 18245
someone please tell me whos solar?? im seeing ya roasting the dude and i wanted to know who's that
 8 years ago '05        #27
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
I don't believe Guru was gay. Premo told stories all the time about how they would go out, get f**ked u and f**k mad b**ches. I don't see him being gay..and I seriously doubt I'll believe it unless somebody really close to him comes out and says he's gay.
 8 years ago '10        #28
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
well Guru's whole image was keepin it real.. he use to bash commercial music and wack rappers but the truth is I'd rather be a wack commercial rapper then a d*cksucker
True, but it seems like cats don't wanna listen to him because he was gay.....not necessarily because he wasn't keeping it real(if that makes any sense).

I mean, it's not he was out there bashing gay people....just wack rappers and commercial music
 8 years ago '07        #29
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
:jay:
 8 years ago '04        #30
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2205 2205
 slimwillie said:
well Guru's whole image was keepin it real.. he use to bash commercial music and wack rappers but the truth is I'd rather be a wack commercial rapper then a d*cksucker
this is f**ked up
 8 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Peterparker said:
that coulda been back n tha day..downlow negros

if somebody is gay we just calling it how it seems...that takes nothing away from him actually rapping..u mothaf**kas act like it's a crime to suspect somebody being gay..n I don't think ppl were disrespecting guru but more so questioning the letter this cat Solar put out to the public..

I'm just saying what kinda relationship did Guru have w/ his fam where they couldn't see him but Solar his PARTNER was the last one to see him..n Solar will be the one accepting his awards n s**t...man if that don't sound suspect

like I stated before I'll still listen to his music..hell Elton John got some tight s**t n he aint hide his homos3xuality...but I will look at him different no more different then when I found out Rick Ross was a C.O. or when Em had those racist tapes..it'll just be the tracks aimed towards women that i'll be like "ummmmmmmmmmm R.I.P. but cmon Guru"...
I don't even care if he's gay because I detach myself from rappers personal lives anyway..like people said they probably do a lot more downlow s**t than just being gay..just by his interviews and things other people have said I can't see it.
 8 years ago '08        #32
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
i swear this sh1t is starting to look more and more like that episode of the boondocks when riley found out gangstalicious was gay.
 8 years ago '04        #33
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
alright now i know somethin is definitely fishing goin on now..
 8 years ago '06        #34
ljames1 2 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 20 20
sad this is being reported instead of remembering the legends music. I havent stopped bumpin guru since ive heard. R.I.P. to one of the greatest to ever do it
 8 years ago '10        #35
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
so its ok to bash wack rappers but not d*cksuckers?

its a personal choice to make any kind of music you won't. dont u agree?
just like a mans personal life doesnt affect you, wack music shouldnt because u dont have to listen to it.

if he was gay I wont listen to him because he PRETENDED he wasnt
Nah I meant, he wasn't going extra hard to prove he WASN'T gay....in relation to your keepin it real comment. What is keepin it real anyway?

I never heard Guru pretend he wasn't gay. You do know that you can be gay and be with females, right? I live in LA and see gay dudes with fine a.ss females all day...you think they aren't f**king around with each other?

Dude seems gay/bi to me and obviously had some issues/problems/demons/whatever. It's a shame that his life and legacy had to end like this. The music lives on, though.
 8 years ago '09        #36
messy marv stan 4535 heat pts4535
space
space
$54,005 | Props total: 67446 67446
them gangstarr bums never ever had 1 hit in the career
 8 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you never heard of men f**king woman but being gay? come on, n*gga u know better then that
I mean I have but those stories are few and far between.

I just have no reason to really believe this. And it isn't like I like Guru that much that I just want him to be straight cause honestly it doesn't matter to me really. I just don't understand how there's people who knew he was gay but decided until after he died in order to expose him..I mean its been like 20 years hes been in the game and there wasn't even RUMORS he was gay. Everybody has rumors from Jay to 50 about being gay..and no Guru rumors in that span of time.

Unless some more people or some people close to him say he was gay..I really don't believe it..not that it matters that much to me anyway.
 8 years ago '05        #38
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Wow no comment, this s**t is crazy. RIP GURU
 8 years ago '09        #39
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9059 9059
"Just because she looks good it dont mean I'd hit it"
 8 years ago '05        #40
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
LEMONADE WAS A POPULAR DRINK AND IT STILL IS

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy