MTV's True Life

most viewed right now
 164
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
23194 pageviews
127 comments


MLCP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$588 | Props total: 69 69
MTV's True Life
 

 
This show is good TV, especially considering all the reality TV garbage that's on MTV and VH1 nowadays. I'm a competitive eater, I have OCD>

Does everyone agree? What are some of your favorites?

127 comments for "MTV's True Life"

 8 years ago '08        #2
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
Yeah I like this show too. The OCD one was interesting and the 'I have Tourettes' (sp?)

The one the other night was kind of annoying though (the two chicks who thought they were ugly), I'm not sure I believe them. Even the ones brother thought she was just an attention wh0ore
 8 years ago '04        #3
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,018 | Props total: 1907 1907
Indeed.

Great show. Don't really have any favorite episodes - but, it's good to see you're not alone (for particular situations; esp. relationship episodes) or - when you see somebody push themselves to the limit and overcome something or accomplish their dream or goal. Always inspiring.

Wait. I'm taking True Life and MADE and making it into one show. Oops. LOL


Last edited by Scream @ Me; 04-21-2010 at 09:03 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #4
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 M said:
Yeah I like this show too. The OCD one was interesting and the 'I have Tourettes' (sp?)

The one the other night was kind of annoying though (the two chicks who thought they were ugly), I'm not sure I believe them. Even the ones brother thought she was just an attention wh0ore
I usually like all of them but that one was just rediculous. I was just shaking my head like wtf. I think the one girls bf said it best it's just rediculous and went back to playing his games. She kept saying I don't want my chin muscling up............... What

I also thought it was funny how she said that she was ugly when she younger and what not and i agree but not that she's a 10 but she turned out pretty well considering what she used to look like.
 8 years ago '05        #5
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I had a chance to be on True Life but I declined :sad2:
 8 years ago '07        #6
MLCP 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$588 | Props total: 69 69
 nastyNate718 said:
I had a chance to be on True Life but I declined :sad2:
For real? What for?
 8 years ago '05        #7
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 MLCP said:
For real? What for?
I stutter
 8 years ago '05        #8
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
avatar space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 nastyNate718 said:
I stutter


TTTTTTT Today Junior.
 8 years ago '06        #9
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
some of the true life s**t is cool but some of it is real bulls**t fake as hell like the one "I have a cheating spouse" you cheating on spouse on tv and they gonna see it later so whats the point to be on this show but to show that you are a cheater
 8 years ago '09        #10
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 89 89
true life, i have more then one lover.....that s**t was jokes that one dude tried to get his pregnant girl and his ex to coexist...fail on his part :lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #11
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 blaznfor20 said:
TTTTTTT Today Junior.
:finger: :finger:
 04-21-2010, 05:28 PM         #12
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


^^^ My Ex-girlfriend was Lisa from "Im the Black Sheep"

She got so fat and disgusting it's pathetic. She used to be really hot and maybe at one time had a legit shot to be a model but she has the worst lifestyle of any girl I've EVER known. She's a c*nt, doesn't get along with other girls, will blow practically any guy nowadays and is just an overall waste of life and what could've been good gone TERRIBLY wrong.

Her dad is Don Diamond the a.ssistant chief of police for Canton, OH the city I live in... I couldn't even tell you how many times I blew down coke on the counters in their kitchen with her, while he was upstairs sleeping. Nothing I'm proud of but kind of interesting lol...

THIS EPISODE OF TRUE LIFE FOR HER WAS YEEEAAARRSSS AGO! SHE STILL HUNG UP ON IT!!!

Here goes her myspace...



lisapea07 is also her password for everything, she's retarded. Her phone number is 330 704 4539 if you wanna call her up and tell her something...



She went from this...


[pic - click to view]



to this...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



The skankiests.luttiest stripper in the planet... she strips at a pirate saloon scum stripclub bar infested with pills and coke called "Gatsby's"



Anyways just thought I'd share my two cents of the show TRUE LIFE.
 8 years ago '05        #13
nahsuhmeanz 
space
avatar space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
damn you went in son
 8 years ago '05        #14
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,542 | Props total: 7672 7672
 WilliamHBonnie said:


^^^ My Ex-girlfriend was Lisa from "Im the Black Sheep"

She got so fat and disgusting it's pathetic. She used to be really hot and maybe at one time had a legit shot to be a model but she has the worst lifestyle of any girl I've EVER known. She's a c*nt, doesn't get along with other girls, will blow practically any guy nowadays and is just an overall waste of life and what could've been good gone TERRIBLY wrong.

Her dad is Don Diamond the a.ssistant chief of police for Canton, OH the city I live in... I couldn't even tell you how many times I blew down coke on the counters in their kitchen with her, while he was upstairs sleeping. Nothing I'm proud of but kind of interesting lol...

THIS EPISODE OF TRUE LIFE FOR HER WAS YEEEAAARRSSS AGO! SHE STILL HUNG UP ON IT!!!

Here goes her myspace...



lisapea07 is also her password for everything, she's retarded. Her phone number is 330 704 4539 if you wanna call her up and tell her something...



She went from this...


[pic - click to view]



to this...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



The skankiests.luttiest stripper in the planet... she strips at a pirate saloon scum stripclub bar infested with pills and coke called "Gatsby's"



Anyways just thought I'd share my two cents of the show TRUE LIFE.
damnn i just saw that episode, and i was thinkin im sure shes the biggest rat around that mofo... she thought she was hot tho.
 8 years ago '04        #15
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,568 | Props total: 2427 2427
hahaha dude went in on his ex...so who gonna call her?
 8 years ago '06        #16
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
charlie B was that dude... start it up @ 1:20

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #17
YERCELL 
space
avatar space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
There are a bunch of good ones, having trouble thinking of them off the top of my head. I liked the one about the gamers though.
 8 years ago '06        #18
YERCELL 
space
avatar space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 hooligun said:
charlie B was that dude... start it up @ 1:20
Oh yeah, and that one. Classsssic.
 04-21-2010, 06:46 PM         #19
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



Well, either she just made an account to look on here cause someone called her, or she googles her true life every 5 seconds to see if it came up, or someone just made an alias.

This will be interesting in 24 hours when he/she can post.
 8 years ago '05        #20
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Duck tales?


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy