30 for 30: ESPN Presents "Run Ricky Run" April 27

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-29-2010, 07:10 PM         #81
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
this looks like it will be good, ill be sure to TiVo it
damn who is that in your avy?
 8 years ago '06        #82
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
this s**t was sick.....

and lol @ ricky naming his son BLAZE ahahahahahah
 8 years ago '04        #83
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6103 6103
I wanted to k!ll his pops. He gonna sit there and say that s**t didnt happen or that he doesnt recall the picture. You act like a little kid would make up some s**t like that. And s**t they found the damn picture its not like its all talk they had proof. Dude sat there and denied the whole s**t and it made me mad as f**k
 8 years ago '04        #84
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
His sister, Cassie = A/K/A A/K/A :banana:

To be clear, let me just say :hitit:
 8 years ago '04        #85
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
BTW, here's a pic:

Uploaded with
 05-07-2010, 09:29 AM         #86
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
SMH why are some of yall saying this s**t will be epic??

this will just remind all of us how much of a f**king bum ricky williams is... ESPN really gonna make a documentary on footage of this n*gga walkin' around his crib in his boxers with powdered doughnut residue all up in his beard???

granted he's had a few nice runs but compared to what he COULD have been ... based on his Texas days, to now?? dude is garbage ...

his entire NFL career isn't worth s**t and anyone still repping ricky williams is buggin.
Your post = Epic Fail........

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 05-07-2010 at 09:31 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #87
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
Ricky when he was down in Texas was a freak of nature, but Mike Ditka still made the worst draft day decision of all time, trading every single pick for him, despite the fact they might have got him without making any trades at all

I still remember the time Ricky did the Heisman pose when he scored a TD
 8 years ago '09        #88
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,190 | Props total: 3488 3488
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
SMH why are some of yall saying this s**t will be epic??

this will just remind all of us how much of a f**king bum ricky williams is... ESPN really gonna make a documentary on footage of this n*gga walkin' around his crib in his boxers with powdered doughnut residue all up in his beard???

granted he's had a few nice runs but compared to what he COULD have been ... based on his Texas days, to now?? dude is garbage ...

his entire NFL career isn't worth s**t and anyone still repping ricky williams is buggin.

You watched this s**t and still didn't get the meaning of it you f**king idiot. Dude doesn't care or didn't care about any of the bulls**t your talking about. He's so far advanced than someone like the likes of you. People like you are what makes understanding his views and points alot easier. You dumb f**k.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 05-08-2010 at 07:35 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #89
OD184 5 heat pts
space
space
$712 | Props total: 368 368
 NoLedge18720 said:
I wanted to k!ll his pops. He gonna sit there and say that s**t didnt happen or that he doesnt recall the picture. You act like a little kid would make up some s**t like that. And s**t they found the damn picture its not like its all talk they had proof. Dude sat there and denied the whole s**t and it made me mad as f**k
Did anybody notice when they told the father that they had pictures he actually started sweating and said he didn't recall. It was almost too perfect the way it was done.
 8 years ago '06        #90
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 CutKidd21 said:
Yeah like everyone is sayin this was really good. Never knew any of this about him. Some of the clips they were showing with the "analysts" on ESPN and NFL network talking about ricky made me want to jump through the TV and b*tch slap them and Joe theismann is a straight b*tch
yeah..i wish the whole theisman family was in the living room watching it..i bet there was an awkward silence in that living room..theisman looking like a complete azz calling ricky the worst type of human when he didn't know sh1t about ricky..

i just felt like round-house kicking theisman when i heard what he said.,
 8 years ago '09        #91
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,181 | Props total: 2577 2577
A good watch, I know I'm hella late but it's crazy looking back and remembering all that was said about him at the time he retired and this documentary that really shows how it went down. The media's side and Ricky's side, smh, Woodbine, Bayless, Rome... all back on the wagon now I bet.

Wish the best for dude, kind of opened my eyes in a lot of ways... still got a lot to learn, great doc.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy