B.o.B ft. Eminem & Hayley Williams - Airplanes Pt. 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2010, 10:21 PM         #141
Reachske215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude here is what the GAMES BEEN MISSING! He doin his thing right now heavy.. waiting on this album
 8 years ago '09        #142
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
here's the link guys

BO.B 'S album is gonna be fire fo shure

04-20-2010, 12:29 AM         #143
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
eminems verse is inspiring right now..... kinda lighting a fire for anyone who might be unemployed to get up and do something you know or at least try harder etc

thats what it means to me anyways and its helpin
also inspiring for people tryna make it in this damn game...man f**k a wish i could really use a eminem album right now.
 8 years ago '04        #144
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 4478 4478
 hurricanegamePZ said:
what the hell is wrong with u ppl and why do u guys hype up mediocre single tracks like this? do u guys jack off while ur listening or what? its just a fukn song
the beat is boring and corny lol
 8 years ago '04        #145
:Z: 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 153 153
i liked this track
 04-20-2010, 12:52 AM         #146
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BOB's verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ems

damn you stans are f**king pathetic.
 8 years ago '05        #147
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
great song regardless of eminem...em does his thing tho! really like the track and the chrous
 8 years ago '04        #148
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
whole song is dope......Bob's and Em's verses are straight.....beat and hook are nice.....I was kind of worried how these two would sound on a track together but its cool.
 8 years ago '04        #149
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
This song is amazing,everyone on the track came correct.
 8 years ago '04        #150
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
Em's verse = sincere emotion and passion, what the majority of rap has been missing, you dont need a verse full of metaphors, punchlines, and multisyllables for it to be a dope verse, just lyrical substance.
 04-20-2010, 03:48 AM         #151
Phantom Biggie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ems voice sounds angry but anyone notice it sounds kinda of weird. It sounds as if he is slurring or losing his voice, i dont know how to describe it
 8 years ago '07        #152
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
 Phantom Biggie said:
Ems voice sounds angry but anyone notice it sounds kinda of weird. It sounds as if he is slurring or losing his voice, i dont know how to describe it
you might need to take out biggie's d*ck outta your ears and maybe you'll hear better
 04-20-2010, 04:11 AM         #153
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sick fkn track
 04-20-2010, 05:46 AM         #154
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy s**t, this whole song in fiya
 8 years ago '04        #155
SainT 
space
space
space
$118 | Props total: 37 37
honestly i dont give a s**t what anyone says. ill be a stan today but i gotta give it up to bob and hayley and em. this s**t fire and the hook is bananas. this is some true motivational s**t. em spits some emotional s**t i can relate to on this. his relapse s**t now that wasnt all that but since his s**t with drake and wayne em has been coming with that fire.

now i need my lox cd and my detox and im set. oh and some recovery after hearing this song right here.

knock me haters if you want. yes im white but not half of you b**chs could walk the streets i live in. i rock my skinney jeans here in bmore and i stay in the hood. come holla at me down fayette. so stan these nuts. you black dudes trip me out with that s**t. he dont bump for black people this and that. lmao. slim i be down the hill and one of the craziest citys known to man. i only run with black dudes from the hood where i was raised and grewup. still down there and everyone will bang an eminem cd and not think twice. dont get it twisted its not a jada or sheek cd but its better then that soulja boy s**t half of you clowns listen to..

test me....
 04-20-2010, 07:45 AM         #156
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice.
 04-20-2010, 07:46 AM         #157
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SainT said:
honestly i dont give a s**t what anyone says. ill be a stan today but i gotta give it up to bob and hayley and em. this s**t fire and the hook is bananas. this is some true motivational s**t. em spits some emotional s**t i can relate to on this. his relapse s**t now that wasnt all that but since his s**t with drake and wayne em has been coming with that fire.

now i need my lox cd and my detox and im set. oh and some recovery after hearing this song right here.

knock me haters if you want. yes im white but not half of you b**chs could walk the streets i live in. i rock my skinney jeans here in bmore and i stay in the hood. come holla at me down fayette. so stan these nuts. you black dudes trip me out with that s**t. he dont bump for black people this and that. lmao. slim i be down the hill and one of the craziest citys known to man. i only run with black dudes from the hood where i was raised and grewup. still down there and everyone will bang an eminem cd and not think twice. dont get it twisted its not a jada or sheek cd but its better then that soulja boy s**t half of you clowns listen to..

test me....
...don't nobody give a f**k
 8 years ago '04        #158
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
Damn...Bobby has been k!lling it crazy as of late. Dude was fantastic on this track.

Em had a perfect blend of Relapse flow, Em Show lyrics and MMLP emotion on here. s**t was very good.

Can't wait for B.O.B's album. Even the Paramore chick k!lled the hook.
 8 years ago '09        #159
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 189 189

[pic - click to view]

04-20-2010, 07:57 AM         #160
kmj2318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SainT said:

test me....
:jay:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy