B.o.B ft. Eminem & Hayley Williams - Airplanes Pt. 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #181
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19309 19309
 Curb said:
How am I stan whenever you said, "eminems verse is inspiring right now..... kinda lighting a fire for anyone who might be unemployed to get up and do something you know or at least try harder etc

thats what it means to me anyways and its helpin"

The f**k you mean n*gga? You want the blunt truth? This song was gay, and I am a big fan of Eminem.
This song made me happy to dude lol
 8 years ago '05        #182
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 664 664
I hope B.o.B make it in the game. One of the most humble artists I've ever met.
 8 years ago '10        #183
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 ShadyVsEminem said:
As someone who doesnt dislike his accent or serial k!ller content there are a fair few better verses on both Relapse and Refill.Im glad his angry flow is back but he has used it much better in the past(f!ght music,Rabot Run,Til I collapse).It seems im joining the club of people who are over critical of him but the verse is dope,id say 8.5-10 overall.

His flow on Stay wide awake was my favorite since his return that whole song was epic,i couldnt give a shiny s**te if it was serial k!ller content thats a 10-10 song.
Relapse was his BEST material EVER, his f**king flow, wordplay, rhyme schemes, and punch lines were f**king crazy.

He's only using that "angry flow" because people beg him to do that bulls**t in reality, all he's doing is dumbing it down. He needs to stick with his Relapse style.

Birchy.DesiGNz said:
lol at some people here thinking b.o.b produced this track & calling it soft.

alex da kid produced it....

& wow at this thread gettin over 2000 veiws, thats some hype for one track.
Uhm, I said that, stop being a lame and address who you're talking too. I really don't care if B.O.B. produced this beat, it's lame.

[QUOTE=kingz21;15801693]just listened to it... Hayley willams sounds dope on the hook I like her voice. B.o.b has some good verses.. The beat was good to, nothing great but it was alright. Eminem flow and delivery was nice I like when he raps angry like that shows the hunger and s**t. But yeah his verse was dope seemed like he forced some of his lyrics into a couple of bars. Its a good song... nothing classic tho. Maybe because of the beat or b.o.b didn't really go in on this song.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, this dude ain't going as hard as HE wants too. He's forcing those lines.
 04-20-2010, 07:22 PM         #184
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u retards Em f**kin destroyed this s**t...the vybe i got when i heard this sht was unexplainable
 04-20-2010, 07:54 PM         #185
twt88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=Curb;15802299]Relapse was his BEST material EVER, his f**king flow, wordplay, rhyme schemes, and punch lines were f**king crazy.

He's only using that "angry flow" because people beg him to do that bulls**t in reality, all he's doing is dumbing it down. He needs to stick with his Relapse style.

Uhm, I said that, stop being a lame and address who you're talking too. I really don't care if B.O.B. produced this beat, it's lame.

kingz21 said:
just listened to it... Hayley willams sounds dope on the hook I like her voice. B.o.b has some good verses.. The beat was good to, nothing great but it was alright. Eminem flow and delivery was nice I like when he raps angry like that shows the hunger and s**t. But yeah his verse was dope seemed like he forced some of his lyrics into a couple of bars. Its a good song... nothing classic tho. Maybe because of the beat or b.o.b didn't really go in on this song.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, this dude ain't going as hard as HE wants too. He's forcing those lines.

Relapse is nowhere near his best album. And Eminem raps that are angry and\or about
real s**t are the ones that are classics. Nothing on Relapse is
 04-20-2010, 08:28 PM         #186
twt88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
um what was the point of telling me that?
not @ you k21

@ Curb
 04-21-2010, 01:57 AM         #187
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
hm....the jay-z and drake fans cant even admitt em k!lled that

you guys (takeover, joey B) are f**king pathetic.
why cuz i dont co-sign everything your idol does? it was a dope verse but you niglets acting like its the second coming of till i collapse or some s**t. just cuz the n*gga em been sounding like he got something stuck in a.ss and constipated while rapping doesnt make it better
 04-21-2010, 06:40 AM         #188
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SainT said:
lol your statement shows youre a jack a.ss. you try to speak fro everyone by saying no one cares. lol you must be a stupid f**k. obviousely you do because you took your time out to respond you goofy a.ss niga.
......what you apparently fail to realize is that when you posted your emotions on here, i commented cuz that s**t was amusing.... nobody asked for your history, what neighborhood you from, what type of jeans you wear or none of that f**k s**t..and it don't have s**t to do with the topic at hand...with that said, run on.
 8 years ago '09        #189
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 183 183
why cuz i dont co-sign everything your idol does? it was a dope verse but you niglets acting like its the second coming of till i collapse or some s**t. just cuz the n*gga em been sounding like he got something stuck in a.ss and constipated while rapping doesnt make it better

8 years ago '09        #190
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
great track

hayley sounds s3xy as hell on this

em k!lled it of course
 8 years ago '06        #191
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
 Vincent_Chase said:
great track

hayley sounds s3xy as hell on this

em k!lled it of course
Listen to Decode.. I love her voice on that one lol
 8 years ago '07        #192
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Already heard this on the local radio today....& I'm in Canada..........

8 years ago '05        #193
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
s**t is nice..,,what the rest of dude's cd sounds like
 8 years ago '10        #194
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
[quote=twt88;15803366]
 Curb said:
Relapse was his BEST material EVER, his f**king flow, wordplay, rhyme schemes, and punch lines were f**king crazy.

Relapse is nowhere near his best album. And Eminem raps that are angry and\or about
real s**t are the ones that are classics. Nothing on Relapse is
I'm talking about SKILL MATTER, can't you f**king dudes ADMIT that? Relapse is on a different level when compared to his other albums, I understand that it is not a classic, but is his BEST material when it comes to SKILL.
 8 years ago '08        #195
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,182 | Props total: 968 968
Heard this for the first time and for real this is

[pic - click to view]

NO HOMO
 04-24-2010, 09:41 AM         #196
twt88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=twt88;15829808]
 Curb said:

I'm talking about SKILL MATTER, can't you f**king dudes ADMIT that? Relapse is on a different level when compared to his other albums, I understand that it is not a classic, but is his BEST material when it comes to SKILL.
Hell f**king NO. The Marshall Mathers LP is king in EVERY category for Eminem albums so far,
it's a toss up with that and The Eminem Show.

Last edited by twt88; 04-24-2010 at 09:45 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #197
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 1487 1487
FFS man, wheer the fuk is a proper 320kpbs rip?
 8 years ago '08        #198
Dogpound754 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 3 3
props
 8 years ago '05        #199
CurlyG 
space
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
this is a hot track. Em goes off on this.
 06-28-2010, 12:00 AM         #200
Meme18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago