3-way trade (Eagles, Lions, Broncos)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #121
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Grisly said:
yea he was specifically referring to asante refusing to play press coverage, which is what the scheme involves.

he never said it was a bad scheme

this f**king thread is filled with retardation and misinformation.

i'm done responding.

see you when the season starts, and remember Ernie Sims name and tell me he's not an upgrade when he decapitates somebody.
Mikell also made comments....

EDIT : Dipset posted it, he said PEOPLE, not Asante. & n*ggas mentioned sacks in there, Asante wouldnt mention sacks. All he wants is INTs. It wasnt just Samuel.
 8 years ago '04        #122
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 StateProperty88 said:
homie like every eagles fan has said in this thread. sims may not be great but his is an UPGRADE over what we had and i really dont know how thats so hard to understand. and we didnt have to spend that much to get him only a 5th rounder. you guys can trash sims all you want but he is still BETTER THEN GOCONG!!!!!!!
I understand that but some people and acting like they just got a pro bowl starter hes just a weakside LB, but he should really be a safety at his size. I am not knocking the move like I said its low risk so its good for you guys, I didn't say all eagles fans were over hyping him I said some were.....because at the end of the day its just Ernie Sims.
 8 years ago '05        #123
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 eLLz said:

EDIT : Dipset posted it, he said PEOPLE, not Asante. & n*ggas mentioned sacks in there, Asante wouldnt mention sacks. All he wants is INTs. It wasnt just Samuel.
yeah i said in my post that he said people. what he didnt say was "nobody on the D bought into his scheme"
 8 years ago '05        #124
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Nice!
 8 years ago '04        #125
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Grisly said:
it's called POOR COACHING.
Reading a.ssignments has nothing to do with coaching, its stuff you learn in pop warner and college ball...

You'll see, I hope he does well for you, but I got a feelings knowing Eagles fans, ya'll will be ready to get rid of this guy by week 10
 8 years ago '07        #126
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Grisly, why you hyping him up to be a monster LB? Talking about him decapitating someone?

You're the only idiot Iggle Fan in here, hyping up this dude like ya'll got Patrick Willis or something.

He's an upgrade over Gocong sure, but he won't be the LB you think he is.
 8 years ago '07        #127
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
Reading a.ssignments has nothing to do with coaching, its stuff you learn in pop warner and college ball...

You'll see, I hope he does well for you, but I got a feelings knowing Eagles fans, ya'll will be ready to get rid of this guy by week 10

I'm thinking more along the lines of week 6, when he starts trying to knock out runningbacks and ends up running right by em.
 8 years ago '05        #128
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I think there should be thread cops in this b***h lol, keeping the non fans of a team out because people always spew out dumb s**t about other teams when they dont even watch them nor know what the situation really is. Ernie Sims is an UPGRADE at whatever spot he plays in because the best LB we have is Bradley and the worst was Gocong…who I'm guessing Sims is replacing. I liked gocong tho because he tried but he played out of position his whole career with us except for a few plays a game.
 8 years ago '05        #129
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 eLLz said:

Well the article about Mikell was about players who got cut. Most think he's talking about Asante still tho along with Chris Clemons, Darren Howard, and Sean Jones. (according to the article) So that's only a few players who don't believe in a new DC scheme after being with the same one for a while (minus Sean Jones who was just brought in)

8 years ago '07        #130
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 1322 1322
lol McDaniels has f**ked Denver.
 8 years ago '07        #131
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 poeknock said:
I think there should be thread cops in this b***h lol, keeping the non fans of a team out because people always spew out dumb s**t about other teams when they dont even watch them nor know what the situation really is. Ernie Sims is an UPGRADE at whatever spot he plays in because the best LB we have is Bradley and the worst was Gocong…who I'm guessing Sims is replacing. I liked gocong tho because he tried but he played out of position his whole career with us except for a few plays a game.
Lmao dog find one post in here that says Sims isnt an upgrade over Gocong. Basically everybody agrees that Sims>>Gocong...we're actually agreeing with eagles fans

Thing is some eagles fans exaggerated this move like they got some all-pro LB which is far from the truth. Im surprised noone has mentioned eagles also lost their starter in witherspoon so in the whole scheme of things, Eagles have not improved their LB corps that much

Also, with the coaching, Jim Swartz is known as one of the best defensive minds so what does that say if he basically gave up on sims and was willin to trade him for very little in return
 8 years ago '07        #132
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 poeknock said:

I said in each one of my posts that he is an upgrade, just not a defense savior.
 8 years ago '04        #133
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 ttime236 said:
Lmao dog find one post in here that says Sims isnt an upgrade over Gocong. Basically everybody agrees that Sims>>Gocong...we're actually agreeing with eagles fans

Thing is some eagles fans exaggerated this move like they got some all-pro LB which is far from the truth. Im surprised noone has mentioned eagles also lost their starter in witherspoon so in the whole scheme of things, Eagles have not improved their LB corps that much

Also, with the coaching, Jim Swartz is known as one of the best defensive minds so what does that say if he basically gave up on sims and was willin to trade him for very little in return
well said
 8 years ago '04        #134
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 eLLz said:

wtf, you're an idiot.
he's a professional football player, since when do they point fingers and name names?

everybody in philadelphia knows who he's talking about.

Asante Samuel DOESN'T play press coverage.

smh @ u motherf**kers tryna tell me somethin about MY TEAM, with these bulls**t a.ss conspiracy theories.

this thread is beyond stupidity. can a mod please close this. wow.
 8 years ago '04        #135
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
I understand that but some people and acting like they just got a pro bowl starter hes just a weakside LB, but he should really be a safety at his size. I am not knocking the move like I said its low risk so its good for you guys, I didn't say all eagles fans were over hyping him I said some were.....because at the end of the day its just Ernie Sims.
who the f**k in this thread said they just got a pro bowl LB?
 8 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 ttime236 said:

they didnt lose witherspoon they let him go and he didnt play that good after his first game. actually after that touchdown against yall he hasnt made a play since, hence we release him
 8 years ago '04        #137
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 MythMade said:
Grisly, why you hyping him up to be a monster LB? Talking about him decapitating someone?

You're the only idiot Iggle Fan in here, hyping up this dude like ya'll got Patrick Willis or something.

He's an upgrade over Gocong sure, but he won't be the LB you think he is.
because thats what he does. and who in the f**k said he was the next patrick willis?

i just said the dude can lay motherf**kers out and he's fast. which is BOTH true.
 8 years ago '08        #138
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 THE TAKEOVER said:
wonder which pick we gave up tho....dont really care tho, sims is a f**kin BEAST....stew brad and ernie sims
Past 2 years he didn't play very well...He has 2 first good years and I had high hopes for him I hope he can become good LB for us
Good trade thou for a 5th rounder
Eagles making moves and I think that Eagles drafting a DB is almost a guarantee
 8 years ago '07        #139
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 Grisly said:
because thats what he does. and who in the f**k said he was the next patrick willis?

i just said the dude can lay motherf**kers out and he's fast. which is BOTH true.

So you would rather have someone who hits someone hard 1 out of 6 chances, or wrap up the ballcarrier 5 out of 6?

Thats' Iggle logic for ya.
 8 years ago '05        #140
space
space
 MythMade said:
So you would rather have someone who hits someone hard 1 out of 6 chances, or wrap up the ballcarrier 5 out of 6?

Thats' Iggle logic for ya.
gocong does neither and i think thats our point
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy