3-way trade (Eagles, Lions, Broncos)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
cdub12344321@ya 
space
space
$655 | Props total: 101 101
Man we got robbed again Josh mc. WTF IS GOING ON our team is falling apart when we atleast had a foundation laid Im getting fed up with him......
 8 years ago '05        #102
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 agony8 said:
he played for detroit...he had a huge chance to shine...and he flopped...reid is the only hope this kid has...but to be saying an upgrade at this point is retarded...we both know that so dont defend it at this point...
sims had a horrible season, and was hurt and still ended up with more tackles then gocong. you cant defend that this isnt an upgrade, gocong cant play homie...or cant play LB
 8 years ago '05        #103
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 J.BEEZY said:
mayhew continues to get talent for our bums

i love it cant wait til thurs

eagle fans must be watchin fsu highlights plus ernie is one concussion from retired
We both know our defenses are different.. He will now be surrounded by more talent and not relied on as much.

Hopefully we can trade up and get Berry (long shot I know) and if not I like Earl Thomas almost just as much at the safety spot for us
 8 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 agony8 said:
he played for detroit...he had a huge chance to shine...and he flopped...reid is the only hope this kid has...but to be saying an upgrade at this point is retarded...we both know that so dont defend it at this point...
Why is it retarded to say he's an upgrade? I would like to have him on my team over Gocong any day. I think most fans would agree so how isn't it an upgrade? And to get him for a 5th round pick is def. good for us when we still have 2 picks in every round before that except the 1st.
 04-19-2010, 01:15 PM         #105
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is gocung???

yall really bashin this dude he cant be as bad as paris lenon can he???
 8 years ago '05        #106
space
space
gocong has 169 tackles in his career, sims had 113 tackles in 08. i know those are just numbers but come on now someone tell me how this isnt an upgrade. im not saying that sims is great...but he is BETTER, and for a f**king 5 round pickhow can you argue that?
 8 years ago '04        #107
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 agony8 said:
do you know who gocong even is? sims is a huge upgrade over gocong.

SmooveDude said:
who is gocung???

yall really bashin this dude he cant be as bad as paris lenon can he???
he was a beast at I-AA in college and we took him in the 3rd round a couple years back. hasn't really been productive at all.. hes more of a DE than a LB and we put him at strong side. he lost his starting spot to a rookie last year... dude is trash.
 8 years ago '04        #108
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1335 1335
 TheMagicMan said:
exactly

I think its a good move for the Lions...Sims was great on paper, but I've never seen a dude miss so many reads thinking that he could make it up with his ability. Great athlete, not a smart player.
it's called POOR COACHING.
 8 years ago '06        #109
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,477 | Props total: 14753 14753
 Luca Brasi said:
^LOL No it doesnt your forgettin the main factor in all of this your still the eagles and that means youll choke some way some how
 8 years ago '04        #110
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
wth is Denver doing??...seems like they just losing role plays one by one & stock-piling draft picks.
 04-19-2010, 02:06 PM         #111
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ people getting happy that they acquired Ernie Sims.

This n*gga can't diagnose a play to save his life,good luck eagle fans.
 8 years ago '06        #112
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Grisly said:
it's called POOR COACHING.
McDermott isnt a great defensive coach tho. Sheldon Brown even called him out saying nobody on the D bought into his scheme.
 8 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 eLLz said:
McDermott isnt a great defensive coach tho. Sheldon Brown even called him out saying nobody on the D bought into his scheme.
thats not true he said some people didnt and to be honest i think he was referring to samuel who refuses to press and receiver. when asked after the playoff lost to the boys why wasnt asante playing pressure coverage mcdermott said "the play was meant for him to play press"

but at no time did brown say that nobody was buying into the scheme
 8 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
Lol @ people getting happy that they acquired Ernie Sims.

This n*gga can't diagnose a play to save his life,good luck eagle fans.
if you knew who he was replacing you would see why we are happy
 8 years ago '06        #115
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
imo seems low risk/with the chance of high reward....doesn't seem to have the best iq, wich concerns me a bit playing in this system.... but like stated, he can't be worse then Gocong

I know it was only 1 play, but that russell spin was embarassing

also gives the chance to bring another vocal cat on the d along with bradley... I woulda thought mikell woulda grabbed the bull by the horns in that department, since he was the vet on the squad.... good pickup cause I don't have high expectations by only giving up a 5th round pick
 8 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
thats not true he said some people didnt and to be honest i think he was referring to samuel who refuses to press and receiver. when asked after the playoff lost to the boys why wasnt asante playing pressure coverage mcdermott said "the play was meant for him to play press"

but at no time did brown say that nobody was buying into the scheme
Yea I just read an article about that earlier today

“I just think, we as a defense in Philadelphia, you just have to believe in what coach McDermott preaches and follow the plan. You know, sometimes I look back at last year, the season, I feel that we had some players that really was questioning some of the things that were being done. And [we] never had that situation since I’ve been there. And first and foremost, you have to believe in the system, believe in the plan, or you lose before you even go out there. And if the guys can remember to do that, stick together, they’ll be fine.”
That's what Sheldon said and then Quintin Mikell said this recently

“There was just a lot of negativity. A lot of people weren’t putting the team first… We’ve never had that before, since I’ve been here. We’ve never been a selfish team, where guys were more worried about what they did individually than how we did as a team. But we had guys who were more concerned about how the game plan affected them. It was, ‘How am I going to get my sacks if we’re doing this,’ instead of, ‘Hey, let’s go out and do whatever it takes to win the game.’ “

“It was, ‘Well, we had to keep going out there (because the offense wasn’t getting first downs),’ or, ‘They had great field position,’ or whatever. I don’t care if we have to go out there 20 million times, let’s go out there 20 million times and stop the other team… Sean’s a good coach, but as soon as things started going wrong, people started doubting him and second guessing him. If we had a bad game, it was like, ‘Why did he make that call? I could have gotten a sack if he made a different call.’”

“When we lost, instead of looking at themselves and asking what they could have done better, there were some guys who were questioning the coaches and the game plan. But you can’t bring that negativity to the team, especially when you have a young locker room like we have. Because then the young guys hear it and it spreads, and you can’t have that and be successful."
 8 years ago '04        #117
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
First of all Ernie Simms isn't what you guys are making him out to be hes not that special hes an undersized LB who often overruns the play, and hes an injury waiting to happen. I can't believe Eagles fans are actually hyping this guy up. Again its a low risk move tho so I won't knock the trade but don't over hype the guy

Scheffler is a solid receiving threat but hes a one dimensional TE can't block for s**t and wines about not getting on the field, but if you can't block its hard to get on the field as a TE in this offense plus Broncos drafted Richard Quinn who they are very high on, we weren't gonna resign him anyway so might as well get something else for him. He and lions already agreed that they will not work out an extension so hes likely only going to play there short term.

Broncos didn't have a 5th round pick, and now they do in a deep draft the more picks the better so I am happy with it.

low risk for everyone

JCWhy83 said:
sims is worth the risk of a 5th rounder
who is the broncos starting te?
same one it was last year

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by K1; 04-19-2010 at 02:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #118
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 eLLz said:
yea he was specifically referring to asante refusing to play press coverage, which is what the scheme involves.

he never said it was a bad scheme

this f**king thread is filled with retardation and misinformation.

i'm done responding.

see you when the season starts, and remember Ernie Sims name and tell me he's not an upgrade when he decapitates somebody.
 8 years ago '04        #119
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
Yea I just read an article about that earlier today

That's what Sheldon said and then Quintin Mikell said this recently
Sean McDermott was a first year DC, thrown into the position with one offseason and a BAD MESS of injuries, including his star and playcaller/QB of the defense Stewart Bradley.

the fact that our defense was even in the top half of the NFL last year is a miracle, honestly.
 8 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
First of all Ernie Simms isn't what you guys are making him out to be hes not that special hes an undersized LB who often overruns the play, and hes an injury waiting to happen. I can't believe Eagles fans are actually hyping this guy up.

Scheffler is a solid receiving threat but hes a one dimensional TE can't block for s**t and wines about not getting on the field, but if you can't block its hard to get on the field as a TE in this offense plus Broncos drafted Richard Quinn who they are very high on, we weren't gonna resign him anyway so might as well get something else for him. He and lions already agreed that they will not work out an extension so hes likely only going to play there short term.

Broncos didn't have a 5th round pick, and now they do in a deep draft the more picks the better so I am happy with it.

low risk for everyone

same one it was last year

[pic - click to view]

homie like every eagles fan has said in this thread. sims may not be great but his is an UPGRADE over what we had and i really dont know how thats so hard to understand. and we didnt have to spend that much to get him only a 5th rounder. you guys can trash sims all you want but he is still BETTER THEN GOCONG!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy