most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
185 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Sims def. has talent but has been average so far. Just cus he was taken top 10 doesnt make him good, I trust Lions fans opinions cus they got to watch him for years.

Lmao Eagles fans tricking themselves that they got better. Yall got so many what ifs? on your team

Theres no way yall can just say Kolb is an upgrade to Mcnabb until Kolb plays some more games. So thats 1 loss already. Yall lost a starting corner that was a near probowler and unless Im forgetting something, yall havent made any moves to shore up that o-line. Eagles fans did the same thing last offseason and thought Stacy Andrews was the answer

To noneagles fans, Mike Bell/Ernie Sims/Marlin Jackson dont pose much as threats.
 8 years ago '05        #82
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,992 | Props total: 1314 1314
Damn, I thought we woulda got more then that for Shefler.. ohh well, he didnt want to play here anyways.
 8 years ago '04        #83
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 SmooveDude said:
i wanted him to be able to tackle people 1-1 not get 2/3 of his tackle needing help i wanted him to be able to read the run and not shoot the tackle gap when theyre running behind the center i wanted him to play like a top10 pick not a player being outplayed by JP and a rookie

our defense was bad but that n*gga didnt solidify anything for himself....people around the league know his worth and soon you will too
but you guys drafted him 9th overall, in the first round.

we traded a 5th round pick for him. if he underperforms, we won't lose any sleep at night.

ya'll did.

change of scenery will make a big difference.
who in the f**k wants to even play hard when you play for the Lions.
your odds of getting to the superbowl as a player on that team are like 1 in 1 million.

Last edited by Grisly; 04-19-2010 at 12:38 PM..
 04-19-2010, 12:40 PM         #84
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Sims def. has talent but has been average so far. Just cus he was taken top 10 doesnt make him good, I trust Lions fans opinions cus they got to watch him for years.

Lmao Eagles fans tricking themselves that they got better. Yall got so many what ifs? on your team

Theres no way yall can just say Kolb is an upgrade to Mcnabb until Kolb plays some more games. So thats 1 loss already. Yall lost a starting corner that was a near probowler and unless Im forgetting something, yall havent made any moves to shore up that o-line. Eagles fans did the same thing last offseason and thought Stacy Andrews was the answer

To noneagles fans, Mike Bell/Ernie Sims/Marlin Jackson dont pose much as threats.
false. most eagle fans were ECSTATIC that SHAWN andrews was coming back healthy. Too bad he turned out to be a head case and f**ked us over. But i agree on the kolb part, how anyone can say hes an upgrade over mcnabb after playing only 2 games is beyond retarded.

About the cb situation, were drafting one early.
 04-19-2010, 12:41 PM         #85
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
but you guys drafted him 9th overall, in the first round.

we traded a 5th round pick for him. if he underperforms, we won't lose any sleep at night.

ya'll did.

change of scenery will make a big difference.
who in the f**k wants to even play hard when you play for the Lions.
your odds of getting to the superbowl as a player on that team are like 1 in 1 million.
as if the eagles won the ship lately....yall destined to flop

the eagles traded the only dude who did somethin as an eagle the past 10 and he couldnt even get it done, what makes u think his backup can??? that n*gga aint steve young

change of scenery lol right keep tellin yourself that when he missin tackles
 8 years ago '05        #86
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 SmooveDude said:
carlos rogers is the only player who isnt in the league anymore buddy

with them picks we solidified louis delmas....im sure youve heard of him, we picked up deandre levy who was one of the best rookie LB's check the numbers...matter of fact his numbers were better than sims was as a rookie and he only started 10 games and we got aaron brown who's our backup RB

we make moves....most people including yourself may be too blind to notice orrrr maybe your just a casual NFL fan in which case i dont blame you for not knowing
Over seven seasons under Millen's leadership as team president, the Detroit Lions owned the NFL's worst winning percentage (31–81, .277), never had a winning season, never finished higher than third place in the NFC North, and did not play in any post-season games. Millen received a five-year contract extension at the start of the 2005 season. Then yall went 0-16 after that

Yea but yall have great management rite?
 04-19-2010, 12:47 PM         #87
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
carlos rogers is the only player who isnt in the league anymore buddy

with them picks we solidified louis delmas....im sure youve heard of him, we picked up deandre levy who was one of the best rookie LB's check the numbers...matter of fact his numbers were better than sims was as a rookie and he only started 10 games and we got aaron brown who's our backup RB

we make moves....most people including yourself may be too blind to notice orrrr maybe your just a casual NFL fan in which case i dont blame you for not knowing
fail...
 8 years ago '05        #88
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 ttime236 said:

well as for the o-line we just need depth, maybe a C if jackson isnt ready for the season, thats really when our o-line fell through was when he got hurt. they were fine before that so i think we shouldnt have a problem fixing our line in the draft

as for our secondary i think they really like patterson who came on as the year progressed and got a lot of reps since hanson got suspended and hobbs got hurt for the season, not to mention that if we want we could get a pretty damn good corner with our 1st rounder.

and sims is an upgrade, i understand he underachieved with detroit but gocong was out of position and played like it. sims was hurt and had a bad year and still had 49 tackles. gocong had 44 in 15 games, he had to go

are we better then last year...i dont know, but i dont think we are any worse. our defense will be better then last year because it cant be much worse, and our offense still has a ton of weapons, kolb is the unknown and that remains to be seen
 8 years ago '04        #89
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 SmooveDude said:
right because we didnt trade a #3 reciever to the cowboys for a 1st, 3rd and 5th or 6th

or we didnt trade a dude we got off waivers for a 6th the day after

or we didnt trade a 5th and 6th for startin DT and LG

or we didnt get JP(former probowler) for a dude who i dont think even on the seahawks roster anymore

n*ggas k!ll me with this espn talk
exactly

I think its a good move for the Lions...Sims was great on paper, but I've never seen a dude miss so many reads thinking that he could make it up with his ability. Great athlete, not a smart player.
 04-19-2010, 12:50 PM         #90
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
Yea but yall have great management rite?
you do know millen was fired december of 08'

meaning all of that is pointless

look up what martin mayhew has done....just this season or if you want better check last year aswell
 8 years ago '07        #91
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 THE TAKEOVER said:
false. most eagle fans were ECSTATIC that SHAWN andrews was coming back healthy. Too bad he turned out to be a head case and f**ked us over. But i agree on the kolb part, how anyone can say hes an upgrade over mcnabb after playing only 2 games is beyond retarded.

About the cb situation, were drafting one early.
Now this is keeping it real. Every team has questions. Some eagles fans like grisly make it seem like yall upgraded big after the losses to dallas and that yall won the offseason crown

Its ok to admit your team has holes s**t isnt the end of the world, dudes in here defending their squad to the death. Only team I seen take a loss in this trade is denver who stays taking losses this offseason. Their offense is about to be straight trash
 8 years ago '04        #92
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,823 | Props total: 1973 1973
 SmooveDude said:
as if the eagles won the ship lately....yall destined to flop

the eagles traded the only dude who did somethin as an eagle the past 10 and he couldnt even get it done, what makes u think his backup can??? that n*gga aint steve young

change of scenery lol right keep tellin yourself that when he missin tackles
really? a lions fan talking about being destined to flop.. oh dear lord ive heard it all now

i dont understand all the hate the eagles are getting for this deal. We traded the 137th pick overall for a guy who went in the top 10 less than 5 years ago. If it doesn't work out it's not going to k!ll us. Its a low risk situation for us.
 04-19-2010, 12:53 PM         #93
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
fail...
and that just shows how bad a pick he was....i didnt even know his name
 04-19-2010, 12:53 PM         #94
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
really? a lions fan talking about being destined to flop.. oh dear lord ive heard it all now

i dont understand all the hate the eagles are getting for this deal. We traded the 137th pick overall for a guy who went in the top 10 less than 5 years ago. If it doesn't work out it's not going to k!ll us. Its a low risk situation for us.
Dudes acting like we gave up a 2nd or 3rd rounder for dude. He IMMEDIATELY upgrades our situation at lb.
 8 years ago '07        #95
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
everything must go in denver :lachen001:
 04-19-2010, 12:55 PM         #96
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
its the truth tho....i know we sucked for the last 12 but bein on the outside looking at other teams some just cant get it done no matter what happens
 04-19-2010, 12:56 PM         #97
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
Scheffler agrees not to seek new contract with Lions
all that means is he will show up and play while letting everything else fall into place....hopefully
 04-19-2010, 12:58 PM         #98
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sims is worth the risk of a 5th rounder
who is the broncos starting te?
 8 years ago '08        #99
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 JCWhy83 said:
sims is worth the risk of a 5th rounder
who is the broncos starting te?
Shannon Sharpe
 8 years ago '07        #100
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Main Event said:
Shannon Sharpe

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
25 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
109 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
62 comments
18 hours ago