3-way trade (Eagles, Lions, Broncos)

most viewed right now
 137
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 127
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 eLLz said:
LMAO@unlimited potential.

Cant teach football IQ. Dude is 25 years old & hasnt put it together yet, he wont ever.
get your f**got a.ss the f**k out the thread

your clearly hatin cus ur a f**kin cowboys fan

tell your teams to go f**kin make some moves before you talk s**t lame
 04-19-2010, 12:18 PM         #62
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
LMAO@unlimited potential.

Cant teach football IQ. Dude is 25 years old & hasnt put it together yet, he wont ever.
Didnt know ms. cleo had a bx account. For a fifth round pick, this is a STEAL. Dude was performing his first three years dummy.
 04-19-2010, 12:19 PM         #63
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Damn, we got him for a 5th?! A 137th pick at that? Way to go Front Office, that's a f**king steal. Let the rebuilt defense begin. :applause:


check them stats out and tell me if its a steal...then on top of that 1/3 to 1/2 of them tackles came from the RB being 3-5 yards downfield

on the other hand we got a TE who's still fairly young and has been to the PB before
 8 years ago '05        #64
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 SmooveDude said:
right because we didnt trade a #3 reciever to the cowboys for a 1st, 3rd and 5th or 6th

or we didnt trade a dude we got off waivers for a 6th the day after

or we didnt trade a 5th and 6th for startin DT and LG

or we didnt get JP(former probowler) for a dude who i dont think even on the seahawks roster anymore

n*ggas k!ll me with this espn talk
n*gga i watch nfl network first off

secondly the lions had how many bust in the last 10 years? Half the n*ggas yall draft be out of the leauge in 3 or 4 years...so all that yapping you just did doesn't prove s**t but that yall got lucky and got a desperate trade out of jerry jones. Even though you did get alot of draft picks for that bum roy williams i'm sure every pick that you draft with those picks won't be s**t in the NFL
 8 years ago '04        #65
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,688 | Props total: 311 311
and thats a wrap for the AFC West already, give the Chargers the title again
 04-19-2010, 12:21 PM         #66
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:


check them stats out and tell me if its a steal...then on top of that 1/3 to 1/2 of them tackles came from the RB being 3-5 yards downfield

on the other hand we got a TE who's still fairly young and has been to the PB before
Those stats are pretty good the first three years. Especially for him being in a trash defense like the lions.

Yall got a good thing in this deal also. Its denver who f**kin lost imo.
 8 years ago '06        #67
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Grisly said:
get your f**got a.ss the f**k out the thread

your clearly hatin cus ur a f**kin cowboys fan

tell your teams to go f**kin make some moves before you talk s**t lame
Tell me how you really feel


Eagles got WORSE this offseason, Id rather my team stay the same seeing as we stomped you n*ggas out
 04-19-2010, 12:22 PM         #68
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
So, ya'll better guard your quarterbacks, cus Ernie Sims can flat out hit.

He was a first rd pick in 06, 9th overall, so i highly doubt he sucks. The Lions Defense is just so a.ss, he was never able to do what he does best.

he's actually incredibly fast with good hands too.
yea you havent seen too many of our games....he aint incredibly fast and he was outplayed by our rookie LB last season

he was drafted off potential and what people THOUGHT would transfer into the league

now dont get me wrong he doesnt suck but if the draft was revisited he wouldnt be in the first 2 rounds...dude just doesnt use his head and it causes him to be lost on most plays....thats why he was gettin shopped early last year and at the beginning of this off season

and he only had 1 INT so his hands really aint above average
 8 years ago '08        #69
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,739 | Props total: 11628 11628
Adam_Schefter Packers, Eagles have expressed interest in trading up to 10-12 range. But it could depend on how board falls. Good prospects everywhere.



Eagles atleast tryin to make moves
 04-19-2010, 12:26 PM         #70
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Adam_Schefter Packers, Eagles have expressed interest in trading up to 10-12 range. But it could depend on how board falls. Good prospects everywhere.



Eagles atleast tryin to make moves
Eric berry :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #71
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 eLLz said:
Tell me how you really feel


Eagles got WORSE this offseason, Id rather my team stay the same seeing as we stomped you n*ggas out
only people who have no idea about football believe the Eagles got worse.

how could we have possibly gotten worse when we traded away a joking, underperforming-as-of-late inaccurate Quarterback, who no longer had control of the locker room or the support of his teammates, for a young QB, who was rated as the #1 QB on more then a few peoples boards, the year he was drafted, who is actually a west coast quarterback, and is miles beyond more accurate then McNabb EVER was.

The first play they teach you in the West Coast offense is a slant pass.
The eagles hardly called any of those plays last year, because Donovan cannot make that throw.

If anything, we got better, you f**kin haters just can't see it because from the outside looking in, you think Mcnabb is better then he actually is, which is funny, because for the past 11 years of his career, all you guys did was talk s**t about him, but yet you would gladly take him as your QB in a second?

you guys are all idiots. this site doesn't even deserve to have a sports section with f**king people like you having access to keyboards.
 8 years ago '08        #72
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,739 | Props total: 11628 11628
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Eric berry :agreement6:
Jimmy Clausen
 8 years ago '04        #73
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 SmooveDude said:
yea you havent seen too many of our games....he aint incredibly fast and he was outplayed by our rookie LB last season

he was drafted off potential and what people THOUGHT would transfer into the league

now dont get me wrong he doesnt suck but if the draft was revisited he wouldnt be in the first 2 rounds...dude just doesnt use his head and it causes him to be lost on most plays....thats why he was gettin shopped early last year and at the beginning of this off season

and he only had 1 INT so his hands really aint above average
yo, your f**kin defense sucks. thats why. did you want Ernie Sims to play every position?
 04-19-2010, 12:28 PM         #74
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
good pickup for the filthy bastard eagles.
my thoughts exactly, Lions made off like bandits too.

Josh McDaniels got rid of his 3 best offensive players in two off-seasons that has to be a record.


 04-19-2010, 12:29 PM         #75
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
only people who have no idea about football believe the Eagles got worse.

how could we have possibly gotten worse when we traded away a joking, underperforming-as-of-late inaccurate Quarterback, who no longer had control of the locker room or the support of his teammates, for a young QB, who was rated as the #1 QB on more then a few peoples boards, the year he was drafted, who is actually a west coast quarterback, and is miles beyond more accurate then McNabb EVER was.

The first play they teach you in the West Coast offense is a slant pass.
The eagles hardly called any of those plays last year, because Donovan cannot make that throw.

If anything, we got better, you f**kin haters just can't see it because from the outside looking in, you think Mcnabb is better then he actually is, which is funny, because for the past 11 years of his career, all you guys did was talk s**t about him, but yet you would gladly take him as your QB in a second?

you guys are all idiots. this site doesn't even deserve to have a sports section with f**king people like you having access to keyboards.
Yes everybody but you is wrong, only Eagle fans can see this from an unbiased point of view...
 8 years ago '04        #76
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 -BigC- said:
Yes everybody but you is wrong, only Eagle fans can see this from an unbiased point of view...
how in the WORLD does trading mcnabb make us WORSE? seriously. im DYING to know what you guys think McNabb does thats so incredible that i've never noticed in 11 years as being one of his biggest fans.

the only loss the Eagles took when they traded him was his terrible attempts at being a comedian.
 8 years ago '04        #77
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
mayhew continues to get talent for our bums

i love it cant wait til thurs

eagle fans must be watchin fsu highlights plus ernie is one concussion from retired
 04-19-2010, 12:32 PM         #78
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
n*gga i watch nfl network first off

secondly the lions had how many bust in the last 10 years? Half the n*ggas yall draft be out of the leauge in 3 or 4 years...so all that yapping you just did doesn't prove s**t but that yall got lucky and got a desperate trade out of jerry jones. Even though you did get alot of draft picks for that bum roy williams i'm sure every pick that you draft with those picks won't be s**t in the NFL
carlos rogers is the only player who isnt in the league anymore buddy

with them picks we solidified louis delmas....im sure youve heard of him, we picked up deandre levy who was one of the best rookie LB's check the numbers...matter of fact his numbers were better than sims was as a rookie and he only started 10 games and we got aaron brown who's our backup RB

we make moves....most people including yourself may be too blind to notice orrrr maybe your just a casual NFL fan in which case i dont blame you for not knowing
 04-19-2010, 12:33 PM         #79
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Eric berry :agreement6:
aaaaaaaaand I doubt he falls past even the Chiefs at 5...book it.
 04-19-2010, 12:35 PM         #80
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
yo, your f**kin defense sucks. thats why. did you want Ernie Sims to play every position?
i wanted him to be able to tackle people 1-1 not get 2/3 of his tackle needing help i wanted him to be able to read the run and not shoot the tackle gap when theyre running behind the center i wanted him to play like a top10 pick not a player being outplayed by JP and a rookie

our defense was bad but that n*gga didnt solidify anything for himself....people around the league know his worth and soon you will too
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy