3-way trade (Eagles, Lions, Broncos)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
detroit is gonna be mean in the red zone and in short yardage situations this year.

now with two top notch TE's on the field either the RB or the other TE will be alone because they still gotta double calvin.

ernie wanted out anyway. said it at the end of the season.

plus i think detroit's got like four or five 7th round picks now. i'm sure we can package those to move around a little.

mayhew is a front office god.
 8 years ago '07        #42
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
good trade i guess a 5th rounder for a 25 year old starter former 1st rounder but really hasnt lived to up to where he was drafted, maybe behind a decent line, who knows

i do know whatever side he on will be the side jacobs will run on the most him being considerable undersized

anyway with denver dealing sheffler (sp) who gonna catch passes other than eddie royal and an even older stokley....looking like rolando mcclain is looking closer and closer to being a GIANT

so im cool
 8 years ago '07        #43
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Getting a solid player like sims for a fifth>>>>>>>>>>>overpaying bums like michael boley and chris canty
boley is a good player

and canty was injured
 8 years ago '05        #44
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 agony8 said:
upgrade...yall call this an upgrade...i mean i upgraded my campbells soup to campbells chunky soup but that aint really an upgrade...same thing here...an upgrade would be urlacher/lewis type of guy...gocong and sims both suck balls...
Come on man how many Urlacher's and Lewis's are there out there? An obvious upgrade would be Patrick Willis or some s**t but we ain't getting him for a 5th and would probably have to give up more than a 2nd for him so if thats the case then why not just draft one in the 1st.. Reid said he saw something he liked in Sims and I watched Sims at FSU haven't seen much of him at Detroit but I know that he has talent.
 8 years ago '04        #45
stevecham 
space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 0 0
 SmooveDude said:
right because we didnt trade a #3 reciever to the cowboys for a 1st, 3rd and 5th or 6th

or we didnt trade a dude we got off waivers for a 6th the day after

or we didnt trade a 5th and 6th for startin DT and LG

or we didnt get JP(former probowler) for a dude who i dont think even on the seahawks roster anymore

n*ggas k!ll me with this espn talk
How does this even make sense for the Lions? Already writing Petigrew off ?
 8 years ago '10        #46
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Main Event said:
Good ive seen too many mock drafts of yall takin a good LB or Everson Griffen and we cant allow this to happen
you dont ever have to worry about us drafting a LB early, The last time the Eagles took a linebacker in the first round of the NFL draft, Jack Lambert was in the middle of his career, Lawrence Taylor was still in college, and Ray Lewis was 3 years old.

That was 1979, when the Eagles took Jerry Robinson of UCLA 21st overall. Barack Obama was preparing for his freshman year of college, and the sack was not even an official NFL stat yet.
 8 years ago '07        #47
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 KING*TITO said:
LOL ya get so hype... Just like the skins... Do you think he's that great if they just traded him for a 5th rounder... Obviously he's not a game changer... Good luck lames...

Santonio Holmes, a Superbowl MVP, was traded for a 5th round pick.

Is he not a game changer?

But on this note, good look for the Eagles. Ernie is a freak athletically, but needs to up his football IQ big time. Similar to Vernon Davis.
 04-19-2010, 11:48 AM         #48
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stevecham said:
How does this even make sense for the Lions? Already writing Petigrew off ?
nah he injured his knee badly but our other "receiving" TE just retired from having too many concussions so this dude jumped in and took his spot then add the fact that Linehan likes to run ALOT of 2TE sets so dude from denver on the Left and Pett on the right

sims isnt terrible he just makes bad decisions most of the time....if the eagles can teach him how to be patient then he'll be good but the n*gga stay tryna play instead of reading and reacting
 8 years ago '04        #49
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,469 | Props total: 6411 6411
good move for every team. I'm surprised at Detroit making yet another move. Now if they could draft a OL like Okung to replace Backus, I'd be very impressed.
 8 years ago '05        #50
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
lol denver been makin horrible moves this offseason
 8 years ago '06        #51
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
LOL@Ernie Sims being top notch.

Why does everyone think hes good?
 8 years ago '06        #52
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
Come on man how many Urlacher's and Lewis's are there out there? An obvious upgrade would be Patrick Willis or some s**t but we ain't getting him for a 5th and would probably have to give up more than a 2nd for him so if thats the case then why not just draft one in the 1st.. Reid said he saw something he liked in Sims and I watched Sims at FSU haven't seen much of him at Detroit but I know that he has talent.
Sims is dumb as a rock. Hes athletic & thats where it ends. He doesnt wrap up on tackles, he cant read a defense for s**t, dont even think about dropping him into coverage either, he has no football IQ.
 8 years ago '07        #53
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 eLLz said:
LOL@Ernie Sims being top notch.

Why does everyone think hes good?
because he was a 1st round pick 4-5 years ago

has/had potential guess they still have hope

football knowledge sux tho
 04-19-2010, 12:04 PM         #54
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Sims is dumb as a rock. Hes athletic & thats where it ends. He doesnt wrap up on tackles, he cant read a defense for s**t, dont even think about dropping him into coverage either, he has no football IQ.
What? A cowboy fan hating on this trade?
 8 years ago '06        #55
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
What? A cowboy fan hating on this trade?
My opinion means nothing in the scheme of s**t. If I thought it was a good move Id say I did & admit that it had me a little shook. Your LB core is still weak as s**t, I dont even feel you n*ggas a threat next season honestly.

Im worried about Jerry Reese on Thursday, not some bust you n*ggas picked up. Lets go over Philly's additions & losses in the offseason. We smashed yall last season & you only got worse

Last edited by eLLz; 04-19-2010 at 12:06 PM..
 04-19-2010, 12:08 PM         #56
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
My opinion means nothing in the scheme of s**t. If I thought it was a good move Id say I did & admit that it had me a little shook. Your LB core is still weak as s**t, I dont even feel you n*ggas a threat next season honestly.

Im worried about Jerry Reese on Thursday, not some bust you n*ggas picked up. Lets go over Philly's additions & losses in the offseason. We smashed yall last season & you only got worse
So getting a player with unlimited potential for a fifth round pick isnt a good move?
Okay ellz. I see that one playoff win in 20 years got you gasssssssssssssssssed.
 8 years ago '07        #57
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
what does this means for pettigrew
 8 years ago '09        #58
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
niiiice
 8 years ago '06        #59
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
So getting a player with unlimited potential for a fifth round pick isnt a good move?
Okay ellz. I see that one playoff win in 20 years got you gasssssssssssssssssed.
LMAO@unlimited potential.

Cant teach football IQ. Dude is 25 years old & hasnt put it together yet, he wont ever.
 8 years ago '04        #60
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 1335 1335
Sims will thrive in this defense.

if he's on strongside (i know he's weakside, but the eagles like Jordan and they move players around all the time), they're gonna have him k!lling Runningbacks, and rushing the passer.
So, ya'll better guard your quarterbacks, cus Ernie Sims can flat out hit.

He was a first rd pick in 06, 9th overall, so i highly doubt he sucks. The Lions Defense is just so a.ss, he was never able to do what he does best.

he's actually incredibly fast with good hands too.

incredible trade for a 5th rd pick. No one in this thread can say they wouldn't want their team to do this trade.

two quotes from his press conference

"i bring intensity, and i truly love the game man. i chose being a linebacker because i like hitting people"

"i can't wait to get back on the field with brodrick bunkley, my old teammate"
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy