most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #261
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1351 1351
 SmooveDude said:
a little math never hurts.... theres 16 games per year mandatory....we went 0-16 2 years ago meaning we had to win once in the last 29....but on top of that we won week 3 and week 11....meaning we won within the last 29 games AND the last 6

back to name calling...i can tell you argue with girls alot or possibly around girls alot

im a realist, i dont brag and boast like my team went undefeated the past 5 years....if somethin aint happenin then thats what it is but i guess youll be glad yall made it to the playoffs and have nothing to show

ernie sims was bad because he aint smart...he dont think period. you tell him to hit a hole and he'll hit it. you tell him to distinguish a pass or run and he's lostfacts are facts

i can tell your a casual fan tho so theres no need in debating anything with you....your the type to lose an arguement then start calling names hoping others will validate what you do youll be iight tho i have faith in you
i automatically stopped reading after you tried to justify winning 9 games in the last 3 seasons. This is not the Canadian Football League. :jay:

Last edited by Grisly; 04-21-2010 at 04:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #262
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1196 1196
 Grisly said:
i automatically stopped reading after you tried to justify winning 9 games in the last 3 seasons. This is not the Canadian Football League. :jay:
just wait til septmber 19th when the lions own your worthless f**ken team. enjoy that s**t and remember all this s**t talken. past is the past ma f**ker.
 04-21-2010, 05:24 PM         #263
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
i figured you had selective reading n*gga been gettin shut down this ENTIRE thread

youll be iight tho....i have faith in you i mean all eagles fans cant be this slow can they
 8 years ago '05        #264
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8413 8413
:iough:
 8 years ago '05        #265
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 carden2 said:
just wait til septmber 19th when the lions own your worthless f**ken team.
 8 years ago '04        #266
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
 carden2 said:
just wait til septmber 19th when the lions own your worthless f**ken team. enjoy that s**t and remember all this s**t talken. past is the past ma f**ker.
 8 years ago '08        #267
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 carden2 said:
plz tell me ur not serious with this s**t
 04-22-2010, 01:10 AM         #268
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
I guess you're the best person to say who's been "owned" since it's an everyday thing for you.
Really n*gga? That was your comeback?

carden2 said:

The thought of playing the lions got me

8 years ago '04        #269
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1351 1351
 carden2 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy