3-way trade (Eagles, Lions, Broncos)

most viewed right now
 357
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 141
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Article inside Reboot your router
9 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #241
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
oh, and the Eagles had a laundry list of injuries too.

we still made the playoffs.

so what's your excuse?
 8 years ago '07        #242
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 Grisly said:
um, yea. you f**king idiot.
this Ernie Sims that "sucks" put up WAY better production then Gocong.

what the f**k part of that sentence does your goofy retarded helmet wearing a.ss not understand?

we added a player who produced more then a previous player that we just traded at that same LB position. if anything, it's a 5th rd pick traded away for solid depth.

get the f**k out of the thread.

run himself out of plays,couldnt cover and couldnt get to the qb etc.dont you understand?! yea blame all that on lions defense sucking.if thats an upgrade over gocong well then good for the eagles...
 8 years ago '05        #243
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10669 10669
 24/7foamz said:
run himself out of plays,couldnt cover and couldnt get to the qb etc.dont you understand?! yea blame all that on lions defense sucking.if thats an upgrade over gocong well then good for the eagles...
he may do all that but he also played in 7 less games then gocong and still had more tackles
 8 years ago '05        #244
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,693 | Props total: 1482 1482
 Grisly said:
oh, and the Eagles had a laundry list of injuries too.

we still made the playoffs.

so what's your excuse?
we all saw you in the playoffs the eagles looked solid
 8 years ago '05        #245
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10669 10669
 bangab**ch said:
the giants scored just as many points as the eagles did in the playoffs.
just for clarification you know thats NOT true right...we got shut out the last game of the regular season, not the playoffs
 04-21-2010, 12:55 AM         #246
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
just for clarification you know thats NOT true right...we got shut out the last game of the regular season, not the playoffs
bangab**ch owned.
 8 years ago '06        #247
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,982 | Props total: 24590 24590
"undisclosed" draft pick?

muthaf**ka what?

I swear to god if we gave him up for anything under a 5th rd. pick....
 8 years ago '04        #248
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
 carden2 said:
we all saw you in the playoffs the eagles looked solid
i'm pretty sure it's a rule that Detroit Lions fans aren't allowed to talk about ANY NFL team.












 8 years ago '04        #249
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
 bangab**ch said:
I guess you're the best person to say who's been "owned" since it's an everyday thing for you.
lol your mad.

dude got s**tted on after only posting twice in the thread
 8 years ago '04        #250
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
 bangab**ch said:
how did I get s**tted on when I said I came back to fix it? I admitted I was wrong, you on the other hand have been arguing for 13 pages over bum a.ss ernie sims.

don't project your s**t on me clown.
 04-21-2010, 01:46 PM         #251
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
i'm pretty sure it's a rule that Detroit Lions fans aren't allowed to talk about ANY NFL team.

why is it a rule???

we're all fans of teams....none of us get paid for this n*gga act like the eagles just been a dynasty

im sure not only lions fans have seen the eagles lose when it comes to games that matter

sure yall are better than us but id rather draft in the top 5 every year than to be content on losing in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs annually

its like yall cool with losing when stuff gets serious...i dont get it

and then what are you gonna say??? somethin like "oh atleast we win games or we never went 0-16" but yall have 0 ships and gettin hype just to be put out winning all those meaningless regular season games year after year must taste bad...to be honest im gettin frustrated just thinkin about it


Last edited by SmooveDude; 04-21-2010 at 01:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #252
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
 SmooveDude said:
why is it a rule???

we're all fans of teams....none of us get paid for this n*gga act like the eagles just been a dynasty

im sure not only lions fans have seen the eagles lose when it comes to games that matter

sure yall are better than us but id rather draft in the top 5 every year than to be content on losing in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs annually

its like yall cool with losing when stuff gets serious...i dont get it

and then what are you gonna say??? somethin like "oh atleast we win games or we never went 0-16" but yall have 0 ships and gettin hype just to be put out winning all those meaningless regular season games year after year must taste bad...to be honest im gettin frustrated just thinkin about it
Because ya'll ain't won once in like 29 f**king games.


thats some arena football type s**t, this the f**kin NFL.

and only a f**got would say some s**t like
sure yall are better than us but id rather draft in the top 5 every year
ya'll get them picks every year and STILL can't win a game though, so what gives?....bad coaching?

Maybe Ernie Sims was just so bad you guys couldn't win until he left.....that's probably it.


Last edited by Grisly; 04-21-2010 at 02:25 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #253
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
 THE TAKEOVER said:
OH s**tTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
"cant believe hes gone" your sad as hell right now




  8 - 4 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 101 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 04-21-2010, 03:12 PM         #254
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
Because ya'll ain't won once in like 29 f**king games.


thats some arena football type s**t, this the f**kin NFL.
a little math never hurts.... theres 16 games per year mandatory....we went 0-16 2 years ago meaning we had to win once in the last 29....but on top of that we won week 3 and week 11....meaning we won within the last 29 games AND the last 6

 Grisly said:
and only a f**got would say some s**t like
back to name calling...i can tell you argue with girls alot or possibly around girls alot

im a realist, i dont brag and boast like my team went undefeated the past 5 years....if somethin aint happenin then thats what it is but i guess youll be glad yall made it to the playoffs and have nothing to show

 Grisly said:
ya'll get them picks every year and STILL can't win a game though, so what gives?....bad coaching?

Maybe Ernie Sims was just so bad you guys couldn't win until he left.....that's probably it.
ernie sims was bad because he aint smart...he dont think period. you tell him to hit a hole and he'll hit it. you tell him to distinguish a pass or run and he's lostfacts are facts

i can tell your a casual fan tho so theres no need in debating anything with you....your the type to lose an arguement then start calling names hoping others will validate what you do youll be iight tho i have faith in you
 8 years ago '04        #255
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
 SmooveDude said:
a little math never hurts.... theres 16 games per year mandatory....we went 0-16 2 years ago meaning we had to win once in the last 29....but on top of that we won week 3 and week 11....meaning we won within the last 29 games AND the last 6


back to name calling...i can tell you argue with girls alot or possibly around girls alot

im a realist, i dont brag and boast like my team went undefeated the past 5 years....if somethin aint happenin then thats what it is but i guess youll be glad yall made it to the playoffs and have nothing to show



ernie sims was bad because he aint smart...he dont think period. you tell him to hit a hole and he'll hit it. you tell him to distinguish a pass or run and he's lostfacts are facts

i can tell your a casual fan tho so theres no need in debating anything with you....your the type to lose an arguement then start calling names hoping others will validate what you do youll be iight tho i have faith in you
i automatically stopped reading after you tried to justify winning 9 games in the last 3 seasons. This is not the Canadian Football League. :jay:


Last edited by Grisly; 04-21-2010 at 03:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #256
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,693 | Props total: 1482 1482
 Grisly said:
i automatically stopped reading after you tried to justify winning 9 games in the last 3 seasons. This is not the Canadian Football League. :jay:
just wait til septmber 19th when the lions own your worthless f**ken team. enjoy that s**t and remember all this s**t talken. past is the past ma f**ker.
 04-21-2010, 04:24 PM         #257
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
i automatically stopped reading after you tried to justify winning 9 games in the last 3 seasons. This is not the Canadian Football League. :jay:
i figured you had selective reading n*gga been gettin shut down this ENTIRE thread

youll be iight tho....i have faith in you i mean all eagles fans cant be this slow can they
 8 years ago '05        #258
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10669 10669
:iough:
 8 years ago '05        #259
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 carden2 said:
just wait til septmber 19th when the lions own your worthless f**ken team.
 8 years ago '04        #260
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,925 | Props total: 3697 3697
 carden2 said:
just wait til septmber 19th when the lions own your worthless f**ken team. enjoy that s**t and remember all this s**t talken. past is the past ma f**ker.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1335 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
42 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy