3-way trade (Eagles, Lions, Broncos)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #221
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 24/7foamz said:
rolle is still learning the free safety position and he's a playmaker once he gets the ball in his hand.
the dude been in the league for 5 years now how much longer is he going to learn ?
 8 years ago '07        #222
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 wepainters said:
the dude been in the league for 5 years now how much longer is he going to learn ?
he came in the league as a corner then was moved to safety a couple of years ago.
 8 years ago '06        #223
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Cmon fam, whats the last player you can remember from the LIONS D? Will he be great, I dunno. I know for a fact hes an upgrade over what we had tho. For a fifth rounder, this is a STEAL.
Delmas is a BEAST. Shaun Rogers made the pro bowl twice in Detroit,

Somehow Julian Peterson made the Pro Bowl last year at LB for Detroit, lets not act like Lions LBs cant make plays just because theyre not a great unit
 8 years ago '07        #224
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 wepainters said:

Sims is in his fourth year, cant the same be said for him?
 8 years ago '05        #225
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 24/7foamz said:

i went on this det forum to read up on how the lion fans feel about the trade and 1st page...

Well, Ernie Sims wanted out, and in all honesty he wasn't very good. He ran himself out of plays, couldn't cover, and couldn't get to the QB. He would have left after his contract, and instead we get a TE with soft hands for Stafford to use underneath.

this is what a lion fans on that site said about sims.sound too me like the lions fans on here and ellz know what they talking about...

too me homeboy sound like a younger pierce
Did u see this post also?

"Ernie didn't fit here anymore."

If that NOT the biggest load of BS, then I don't know what is. HE didn't fit here anymore because he couldn't survive with the HORRID D-line we had in-front of him.

Look at his stats when Big Baby was in town and then compare them to when he left. His play significantly declined because on almost every play the opposing team had an O-linemen to block him without even getting touched.

If we would have drafted Suh and kept Ernie, I would have put my money on Sims joining the pro-bowl. Suh would have demanded double teams, thus freeing up a complete ball-hawking LB like Ernie.

We now have another BIG hole on defense and lose what was our defensive rock for the past 4 years. Poor move.
There are plenty of their fans confused about the trade. I will admit I see more saying they like it but most say Sims was on his way out anyway and how he didn't fit the scheme same thing we've been saying
 8 years ago '06        #226
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
Did u see this post also?

There are plenty of their fans confused about the trade. I will admit I see more saying they like it but most say Sims was on his way out anyway and how he didn't fit the scheme same thing we've been saying
They have AWFUL DT play but its clear to see that Levy played better then Sims did last season. Calling Sims a ball hawk is a HUGE overstatement. His instincts are poor.
 04-20-2010, 12:22 AM         #227
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
you can say that sims underachieves but you cant call him a bust.

Ernie sims is a bust.

--

But giving up a 5th round pick for a starting LB is good value,Sims isn't really special at all,but it's a decent move for you guys..Just don't expect too much from him.
 04-20-2010, 12:27 AM         #228
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
They have AWFUL DT play but its clear to see that Levy played better then Sims did last season. Calling Sims a ball hawk is a HUGE overstatement. His instincts are poor.
]WE GAVE UP A f**kING FIFTH ROUNDER. @ n*ggas acting like we traded our whole draft for this guy. WE STILL HAVE FIVE PICKS IN THE TOP 87 homos3xual.
 8 years ago '05        #229
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
]WE GAVE UP A f**kING FIFTH ROUNDER. @ n*ggas acting like we traded our whole draft for this guy. WE STILL HAVE FIVE PICKS IN THE TOP 87 homos3xual.
Exactly and 7 in the first 4 rounds which is as many, if not more, than some other teams have in the whole draft.

I'm just wondering what did people think about Jonathan Vilma, another LB who is undersized at 230 lbs and 6'1 when he was traded from the Jets for a 4th round pick? To me it seems like a similar situation. Some players just fit in better in a different system and different defense. Not saying he is as good as Vilma before anyone tries to mess that up but was just thinking about that.
 8 years ago '05        #230
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 dipset kid0221 said:
Exactly and 7 in the first 4 rounds which is as many, if not more, than some other teams have in the whole draft.

I'm just wondering what did people think about Jonathan Vilma, another LB who is undersized at 230 lbs and 6'1 when he was traded from the Jets for a 4th round pick? To me it seems like a similar situation. Some players just fit in better in a different system and different defense. Not saying he is as good as Vilma before anyone tries to mess that up but was just thinking about that.
Vilma has been a steal for us, all we need is another big body to keep the Lineman off of him and he'll make 150+ tackles easy.
 8 years ago '05        #231
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
This is a low risk high reward move for the Eagles.
 8 years ago '06        #232
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
LMAO. Hurt.

Calm the f**k down n*gga. You clowns run around & diss Tony Romo all the time when we got him for NOTHING he was undrafted . Doesnt matter what you spent on him, n*ggas in this thread are overrating him, I never said it wasnt a low risk move.
 8 years ago '06        #233
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:

It was actually a 3rd round pick cause he reached incentives. & Vilma had success in the Jets scheme he just didnt completely fit in. Nobody questioned his instincts, IQ etc. & he made the Pro Bowl as a Jet.
 8 years ago '07        #234
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 Ricky Towel said:
good pickup for the filthy bastard eagles.
Smh.................... Damn you Towel!!!
 8 years ago '05        #235
space
space
 eLLz said:
It was actually a 3rd round pick cause he reached incentives. & Vilma had success in the Jets scheme he just didnt completely fit in. Nobody questioned his instincts, IQ etc. & he made the Pro Bowl as a Jet.
Well it was a 4th for that draft and ended up being a 3rd for the next draft cus of how he did with the Saints.. and Sims had some success too when he had help at DT he just doesn't fit in with what they're running now but I guess we will see what happens.
 8 years ago '04        #236
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 THE TAKEOVER said:
So much hate...for a "team thats never won anything" :rolleyes:
lol, truest s**t i heard in this thread.

i stopped replying forever ago cus you can't get nothin through to the f**kin NFL Analysts of boxden.

we're Eagles fans....the ones who watch all the EAGLES games.....trying to tell them how s**tty Gocong was, a guy we spent a high draft pick on (3rd rd i think? i forget), who hasnt even produced like half of Sims stats, and lost his job to a rookie who wasn't much better, on a BETTER TEAM with a BETTER DEFENSE then the Lions.........that we improved that position by spending a 5th rd pick on a former 1st rd pick who had 300+ tackles in his first two seasons, for one of the s**ttiest teams in the league, who tried to switch defensive schemes while he was there as their team captain......

only f**got a.ss Eagles haters would see the downside to that.
 8 years ago '04        #237
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
boley was a beast before he hurt his knee during the season.

canty was hurt all damn year.

rolle is still learning the free safety position and he's a playmaker once he gets the ball in his hand.

from what i been hearing sims is trash.
seems like everybody was hurt or wasn't playing up to their par last year on the New York Giants, huh?

8 years ago '09        #238
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
like i said on page 1. this is a good pickup for the dirty skeezers.

gocong sucked, sims is an underachiever but even if he continues to underachieve i think hes def worth the 5th they gave up and will be an upgrade to what they already have.

i hope he sucks horribly though obviously.
 8 years ago '04        #239
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
like i said on page 1. this is a good pickup for the dirty skeezers.

gocong sucked, sims is an underachiever but even if he continues to underachieve i think hes def worth the 5th they gave up and will be an upgrade to what they already have.

i hope he sucks horribly though obviously.
lmao. thats why i f**ks wit you.
least you keep it real and straightforward.
 8 years ago '07        #240
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 Grisly said:
lol, truest s**t i heard in this thread.

i stopped replying forever ago cus you can't get nothin through to the f**kin NFL Analysts of boxden.

we're Eagles fans....the ones who watch all the EAGLES games.....trying to tell them how s**tty Gocong was, a guy we spent a high draft pick on (3rd rd i think? i forget), who hasnt even produced like half of Sims stats, and lost his job to a rookie who wasn't much better, on a BETTER TEAM with a BETTER DEFENSE then the Lions.........that we improved that position by spending a 5th rd pick on a former 1st rd pick who had 300+ tackles in his first two seasons, for one of the s**ttiest teams in the league, who tried to switch defensive schemes while he was there as their team captain......

only f**got a.ss Eagles haters would see the downside to that.
the irony in the bold lion fans telling you that sims sucks but you still saying they wrong about him,but i guess you only see it from your point of view.....

Grisly said:
seems like everybody was hurt or wasn't playing up to their par last year on the New York Giants, huh?

eli
jacobs
bradshaw
manningham
nicks
mckenzie
k.phillips
a.ross
tuck
canty
boley
pierce
coefield
robbins
webster

all these players missed significant time or played hurt most of the season.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago