Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #201
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 wepainters said:
Could it be that Sims was under achieving cause the Lions flat out f**king suck and he had no motivation to play at a high level?
yeah and f**k up his next contract...i dont think so
 04-19-2010, 08:23 PM         #202
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Simms for a 5th? Santonio Holmes for a 5th? Is there a crack problem in the NFL and I wasn't told? n*gga's hangin out with Andy Reids son or something?
 8 years ago '05        #203
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Hurricane Ra said:
Simms for a 5th? Santonio Holmes for a 5th? Is there a crack problem in the NFL and I wasn't told? n*gga's hangin out with Andy Reids son or something?
 8 years ago '07        #204
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 dipset kid0221 said:
I know they went to the same school but I saw earlier when Darnell Dockett said he talked to Sims and he's happy about the trade and "Eagles are getting a beast" I mean I wouldn't expect him to say we're getting a bust but he didn't have to say anything. Darryl Tapp said he was excited to get to play with him. It seems like a lot of people think we're getting a good player. Adam Schefter said we're getting a starting LB but yet u come here and bx n*ggas (mainly Giants, Cowboys and Lions fans) saying we getting a bust.. It was also said before that Sims fits better in our system with his speed since we blitz alot where as Detroit's looking more for bigger linebackers which works in their system. I don't know if he's a beast or a bust but only time will tell tho
i admit i dont know much about sims,but if you have lion fans saying that he sucks then im gonna go with what they say.i been hearing that dude cant tackle,have a low iq etc.the only positive i heard so far is that he still young.of course his fellow nfl players gonna speak highly of him thats not saying much
 8 years ago '05        #205
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 24/7foamz said:
i admit i dont know much about sims,but if you have lion fans saying that he sucks then im gonna go with what they say.i been hearing that dude cant tackle,have a low iq etc.the only positive i heard so far is that he still young.of course his fellow nfl players gonna speak highly of him thats not saying much
but you have eagles fans saying that he is better then the guy he's replacing and it seems as though no one seems to pay attention to that. they know how sims plays but he still is better then the guy that he is replacing and thats something WE know
 8 years ago '07        #206
24/7foamz 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
but you have eagles fans saying that he is better then the guy he's replacing and it seems as though no one seems to pay attention to that. they know how sims plays but he still is better then the guy that he is replacing and thats something WE know
well hey if i guy(sims) who been benched,low football iq,cant tackle,undersize is better then the lb he's replacing then congrads
 04-19-2010, 09:24 PM         #207
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Getting sims for a fifth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>overspending on trash like canty and boley

And now you paid the top most money for an average fs
 8 years ago '06        #208
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
over 200 responses.... eagles could sign a long snapper and thier would be 100 replys of other fanbasses talking s**t
 8 years ago '07        #209
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
boley is f**king solid

canty was injured majority of the year

and rolle top 10 safety

04-19-2010, 09:32 PM         #210
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
over 200 responses.... eagles could sign a long snapper and thier would be 100 replys of other fanbasses talking s**t
So much hate...for a "team thats never won anything" :rolleyes:
 04-19-2010, 09:32 PM         #211
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
boley is f**king solid

canty was injured majority of the year

and rolle top 10 safety

close your legss.lut.
 8 years ago '07        #212
24/7foamz 
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Getting sims for a fifth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>overspending on trash like canty and boley

And now you paid the top most money for an average fs
boley was a beast before he hurt his knee during the season.

canty was hurt all damn year.

rolle is still learning the free safety position and he's a playmaker once he gets the ball in his hand.

from what i been hearing sims is trash.
 8 years ago '07        #213
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 THE TAKEOVER said:
close your legss.lut.
u such a lil hoe in the s**t you type
 04-19-2010, 09:46 PM         #214
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
boley was a beast before he hurt his knee during the season.

canty was hurt all damn year.

rolle is still learning the free safety position and he's a playmaker once he gets the ball in his hand.

Cmon fam, whats the last player you can remember from the LIONS D? Will he be great, I dunno. I know for a fact hes an upgrade over what we had tho. For a fifth rounder, this is a STEAL.
 8 years ago '05        #215
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 24/7foamz said:
From Lion fans tho lol and u know whenever someone leaves any team that has been underachieving fans of that team will say he suck and act like they don't care.. Lion fans trying to find any reason for why they suck. He wasn't captain of they team for no reason and before they switched to the new defense he was playing good and then once the defense changes he sucks.. And I'll take any linebacker that "can't tackle" but is still able to put up 110+ tackles in a season.
 8 years ago '04        #216
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
i come back in here and face havin the same argument as on page 3. my dude
 8 years ago '05        #217
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
broncos fans aint saying s**t cause they know the lions just stole scheffler and a 7th for nothing.

and i mean your talken about the same eagle fans who act like kolb is a better option then mcnabb

not to mention everywhere i've read says sims is f!ghting for a starting spot with akeem jordan who had a better year last year then sims.

Last edited by carden2; 04-19-2010 at 10:10 PM..
 04-19-2010, 10:13 PM         #218
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cat is 25 and was on his way to being a very good player, maybe a winning situation and a different defense will help him. s**t he can't be worst then whoever they planned on taking 5th
 8 years ago '07        #219
24/7foamz 
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Cmon fam, whats the last player you can remember from the LIONS D? Will he be great, I dunno. I know for a fact hes an upgrade over what we had tho. For a fifth rounder, this is a STEAL.
 dipset kid0221 said:
From Lion fans tho lol and u know whenever someone leaves any team that has been underachieving fans of that team will say he suck and act like they don't care.. Lion fans trying to find any reason for why they suck. He wasn't captain of they team for no reason and before they switched to the new defense he was playing good and then once the defense changes he sucks.. And I'll take any linebacker that "can't tackle" but is still able to put up 110+ tackles in a season.
come on now not only lion fans saying he trash,but a bronco fan and ellz said he's trash.now before the eagle fans start talking about "but he's a cowboys fan" i do recall him saying after last year draft that the eagles had the best draft so he cant be "hating" when he gave the eagles props before
 8 years ago '07        #220
24/7foamz 
space
space

i went on this det forum to read up on how the lion fans feel about the trade and 1st page...

Well, Ernie Sims wanted out, and in all honesty he wasn't very good. He ran himself out of plays, couldn't cover, and couldn't get to the QB. He would have left after his contract, and instead we get a TE with soft hands for Stafford to use underneath.

this is what a lion fans on that site said about sims.sound too me like the lions fans on here and ellz know what they talking about...

too me homeboy sound like a younger pierce

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 04-19-2010 at 10:28 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy