3-way trade (Eagles, Lions, Broncos)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
good s**t we needed scheffler.

folk acting like sims is a beast when he aint do s**t last year hope he helps you more then he did us. we got landon johnson who had similar stats throughout his career so this a good move for us.
 8 years ago '05        #182
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
why would the lions want schefler, they got pettigrew
pettigrew still rehabbing his knee plus he's more of a blocking tight end
 8 years ago '04        #183
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1334 1334
 MythMade said:
Anyone notice how insecure Grisly is with hisself?

He ends every post with

a)your a f**got
b)your an idiot/retard/dumbass
c)or some sort of "im a badass line"
how does that mean im insecure?

what are you f**king dr. phil? your a clown.

all you just did was further prove my point that you're a f**got.
 8 years ago '05        #184
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
at the eagles forum n*ggas is hyping sims up to be a tackling machine and a pro-bowl LB

when will they learn
yah folk do have him gassed up a bit much. i mean his first two years he was solid but then again he was only linebacker we had to make plays and now we got peterson and levy and then signed landon johnson who when started for the bengals had beast stats. so i mean not much of a loss when you think we get tight end that averages about 500 yards a year.
 8 years ago '06        #185
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,364 | Props total: 5613 5613
let's be honest, nobody has heard from dude since he got drafted. let's not overrate him based on the name he built at FSU 5 years ago.
 8 years ago '05        #186
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
let's be honest, nobody has heard from dude since he got drafted. let's not overrate him based on the name he built at FSU 5 years ago.
he played 11 games last year had 49 tackles but he was getting benched on the regular. he was picking up schwartz's system so f**ken slow.
 8 years ago '05        #187
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 carden2 said:
he played 11 games last year had 49 tackles but he was getting benched on the regular. he was picking up schwartz's system so f**ken slow.
gocong played 18 games and had 44 tackles, and lost his starting job, like i said before too he has 169 tackles in his career, sims had 113 in 08
 04-19-2010, 05:00 PM         #188
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
yah folk do have him gassed up a bit much. i mean his first two years he was solid but then again he was only linebacker we had to make plays and now we got peterson and levy and then signed landon johnson who when started for the bengals had beast stats. so i mean not much of a loss when you think we get tight end that averages about 500 yards a year.
yea speculation is Chef gon basically be the slot reciever like a dallas clark and then pettigrew gon run the quick out routs....so with them usin up the middle CJ will see less coverage over the middle and less double/triple coverages

they say Chef was REAL good when cutler was throwin him the ball and he took up alot of space causin mismatches in the middle so hopefully he does that so staff wont force many throws to CJ side like last year
 04-19-2010, 05:01 PM         #189
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
gocong played 18 games and had 44 tackles, and lost his starting job, like i said before too he has 169 tackles in his career, sims had 113 in 08
yea thats a upgrade i wont even lie but part of the reason sims aint work out is cause schwartz likes big quick players and sims was only 220 iono if yall DC has a certain kinda build in his LB's

edit: and he was drafted to play in the Tampa2 and well that junk dont work anymore
 8 years ago '05        #190
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
yea speculation is Chef gon basically be the slot reciever like a dallas clark and then pettigrew gon run the quick out routs....so with them usin up the middle CJ will see less coverage over the middle and less double/triple coverages

they say Chef was REAL good when cutler was throwin him the ball and he took up alot of space causin mismatches in the middle so hopefully he does that so staff wont force many throws to CJ side like last year
oh trust me im real happy to see sims get traded. i was talken about him getting traded after the season was over then when we signed landon johnson who has similar stats with
sims throughout his career.
 8 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
yea thats a upgrade i wont even lie but part of the reason sims aint work out is cause schwartz likes big quick players and sims was only 220 iono if yall DC has a certain kinda build in his LB's

edit: and he was drafted to play in the Tampa2 and well that junk dont work anymore
yeah thats not our D, we like smaller guys that fly around and like i said i think our DC is going to have sims blitzing thats the biggest difference between his scheme and jj's because jj like having his safeties and corners blitzing when mcdermott want pressure more from out linebackers
 8 years ago '05        #192
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
whole lotta nothing gettin thrown around.

how many times you see a three team trade in the nfl, i mean happens in nba all the time but in the nfl...and for nobodies
 8 years ago '07        #193
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
i swear blueprint and that other idiot grisly will hype up any move the eagles made and make it seem great.

how you gonna argue with a det fan who seen him play every game as a lion says he suck but ya two swear he's wrong.

lmao!!!@blueprint putting "" when mentioning bradley and sims dog nobody gonna fear them!

its already been told that sims suck and bradley coming back from a torn mcl or acl if im not mistaken so you know he's gonna be less then 100% next year.

this other fool grisly calling people stupid because they just telling the truth that sims suck,but yet he turns around and the other thread and say kolb>eli
 8 years ago '06        #194
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 24/7foamz said:
i swear blueprint and that other idiot grisly will hype up any move the eagles made and make it seem great.

how you gonna argue with a det fan who seen him play every game as a lion says he suck but ya two swear he's wrong.

lmao!!!@blueprint putting "" when mentioning bradley and sims dog nobody gonna fear them!

its already been told that sims suck and bradley coming back from a torn mcl or acl if im not mistaken so you know he's gonna be less then 100% next year.

this other fool grisly calling people stupid because they just telling the truth that sims suck,but yet he turns around and the other thread and say kolb>eli
n*ggas quick to be like "do you know Gocong? Sims is easily an upgrade". Bet you these n*ggas have seen ONE lions game a year AT MOST. Nobody watches them n*ggas, everyone talks s**t on them, aside from Thanksgiving they are never on. Yet n*ggas somehow know Sims & talk about all this potential, NFL produces more busts then any other sport. :rolleyes:
 8 years ago '07        #195
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 THE TAKEOVER said:
wonder which pick we gave up tho....dont really care tho, sims is a f**kin BEAST....stew brad and ernie sims

eLLz said:
n*ggas quick to be like "do you know Gocong? Sims is easily an upgrade". Bet you these n*ggas have seen ONE lions game a year AT MOST. Nobody watches them n*ggas, everyone talks s**t on them, aside from Thanksgiving they are never on. Yet n*ggas somehow know Sims & talk about all this potential, NFL produces more busts then any other sport. :rolleyes:
i read all 11 pages and grisly was getting own'd this whole damn thread
 8 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 eLLz said:
you can say that sims underachieves but you cant call him a bust. and fact of the matter is we didnt have a starting OLB so we gave up a 5th for a guy that i think can fit mcdermott system and replaces a guy that didnt.

with all the other needs we have on defense as well as o-line we werent going to address the linebacker position until late in the draft, were we going to get a starting OLB with the 6th or 7th round pick?

people are not looking at this from the eagles point of view and refuse to pay attention to what we are saying. i understand that you may feel some eagles fans have been outlandish about this trade but there are some eagles fans that was spitting a lot of truth in this thread about our current position
 8 years ago '10        #197
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 StateProperty88 said:
you can say that sims underachieves but you cant call him a bust. and fact of the matter is we didnt have a starting OLB so we gave up a 5th for a guy that i think can fit mcdermott system and replaces a guy that didnt.

with all the other needs we have on defense as well as o-line we werent going to address the linebacker position until late in the draft, were we going to get a starting OLB with the 6th or 7th round pick?

people are not looking at this from the eagles point of view and refuse to pay attention to what we are saying. i understand that you may feel some eagles fans have been outlandish about this trade but there are some eagles fans that was spitting a lot of truth in this thread about our current position
Co-sign

instead of drafting a LB with a 5th round pick they made this move for a guy they apparently really like. I dont think he is the answer but its a start hes a nice player and a good fit here.
 8 years ago '05        #198
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 24/7foamz said:

i read all 11 pages and grisly was getting own'd this whole damn thread
I know they went to the same school but I saw earlier when Darnell Dockett said he talked to Sims and he's happy about the trade and "Eagles are getting a beast" I mean I wouldn't expect him to say we're getting a bust but he didn't have to say anything. Darryl Tapp said he was excited to get to play with him. It seems like a lot of people think we're getting a good player. Adam Schefter said we're getting a starting LB but yet u come here and bx n*ggas (mainly Giants, Cowboys and Lions fans) saying we getting a bust.. It was also said before that Sims fits better in our system with his speed since we blitz alot where as Detroit's looking more for bigger linebackers which works in their system. I don't know if he's a beast or a bust but only time will tell tho
 8 years ago '08        #199
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Could it be that Sims was under achieving cause the Lions flat out f**king suck and he had no motivation to play at a high level?
 04-19-2010, 08:15 PM         #200
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
Could it be that Sims was under achieving cause the Lions flat out f**king suck and he had no motivation to play at a high level?
so you mean to tell me if your on a sorry team youll just say forget it and make 1.4 mill since thats what your rookie contract is throwin you instead of tryna work for an extention

or better yet the n*gga underachieved because he cant tackle and throws straight shoulder at you and expect you to fall.....

paris lenon had better numbers than him

dont blame us bein bad on him not showin up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy