most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

is wale ass
yes 23 56.10%
no 18 43.90%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-19-2010, 01:17 PM         #61
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
Exactly what I thought.. you are typing on a computer so I know you have to have some basic intelligence, you do understand that Wale could have sold 2 albums, and would have still accomplished more than you probably ever will. The funniest thing to me is.. saying everything you said about somebody that has done more than you, what are you saying about YOURSELF, after all that's who matters right, or is another male's life and hustle more important?
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shut the f**k up. i hate when people pull that card. f**kas thinking they smart. yo, ok, if im nobody, and you posting and responding in my s**t...the f**k does that make you?

o i forgot youre a player with 6 lambos in the garage and you got a video vixen sucking you off right now?

oh wait, you just not a hater like me right?

maaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. yo.

on some real s**t. Wale actually worse off than me. because he tried and FAILED. i at least still have a chance.

(if i were trying that is, hehe)

see how that works.
 8 years ago '06        #62
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
He lacks charisma. He says alot of s**t but nothing note-worthy.
 8 years ago '04        #63
bundles&stack16 1 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsStrangest said:
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shut the f**k up. i hate when people pull that card. f**kas thinking they smart. yo, ok, if im nobody, and you posting and responding in my s**t...the f**k does that make you?

o i forgot youre a player with 6 lambos in the garage and you got a video vixen sucking you off right now?

oh wait, you just not a hater like me right?

maaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. yo.

on some real s**t. Wale actually worse off than me. because he tried and FAILED. i at least still have a chance.

(if i were trying that is, hehe)

see how that works.
why you so mad at wale if hes so garbage and is such a failure how is it he still accomplished more than you ever will... the album was dope if u aint f**king with beautiful bliss, pretty girls, and 90210 you got probs... and let me guess you like the radio hits you prolly listen to some justin beiber on your way to your job as a janitor GTFO!!!

Be About the music not album sales and Lady Gaga is on Interscope its not like they had to pay here much to get on his album there labelmates

Last edited by bundles&stack16; 04-19-2010 at 03:25 PM..
 04-19-2010, 03:37 PM         #64
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bundles&stack16 said:
why you so mad at wale if hes so garbage and is such a failure how is it he still accomplished more than you ever will... the album was dope if u aint f**king with beautiful bliss, pretty girls, and 90210 you got probs... and let me guess you like the radio hits you prolly listen to some justin beiber on your way to your job as a janitor GTFO!!!

Be About the music not album sales and Lady Gaga is on Interscope its not like they had to pay here much to get on his album there labelmates
you dont even know who am i....who's to say i havent accomplished more.....maybe i enjoy my anonymous status on BX while I jetset...or busride around the country.....maybe we dont have all that crabs in a bucket mentality you obviously do....

I am about the music thats why i said dude cant rhyme, dd you not see what i said about his cypher?

lmao.....youre the first person on boxden to have a wale avy, you and guy that had the album as a avy for a few months......guess i had to expect youd be butthurt.....
 8 years ago '07        #65
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Some people are soo arrogant and ignorant..atleast he made something of himself and put out a damn good CD.

I don't even get why people hate on Wale, he's got flow and can rhyme.

Go listen to Drake/Nikki Minaj though.....
 04-19-2010, 03:44 PM         #66
ATF Fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wale's trash.
 8 years ago '09        #67
Johnell 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 575 575
Thread starter STFU! You must not listen to Wale. D.M.V stand up! The n*gga can spit on any beat you throw at him.

[video - click to view]

04-19-2010, 03:52 PM         #68
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interscope did not release enough physical copies for sale.. Apparently only 29k were shipped out around the us and they were all gone.

He's signed to Allido / Interscope. The official version of his album wasn't that solid, I'll admit. Some of the best songs were cut from it.

But his mixtapes are still the s**t.
 04-19-2010, 04:06 PM         #69
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
Interscope did not release enough physical copies for sale.. Apparently only 29k were shipped out around the us and they were all gone.

He's signed to Allido / Interscope. The official version of his album wasn't that solid, I'll admit. Some of the best songs were cut from it.

But his mixtapes are still the s**t.
mann....you kids are the worst.

so you got albums that sell into the millions.....

then you got a guy that says they shipped 30K BUT DIDNT SELL ALL OF THE 30K but wanna claim there s**t was sold out everywhere.

and check this. they shipped 30K BUT 64 PERCENT OF HIS SALES CAME ONLINE. So that means there's a s**tLOAD OF WALE CDS sitting on stores across america, so how wasnt there enough to go around?

first it's "oh they didnt ship enough CDs"

now its

"oh well, most his fanbase is online so they sold 64 percent of his s**t online"

WELL WHICH ONE IS IT?

yall just believe everything thats in a blog nowadays....haha......hope some of yall go k!ll yaself now.
 8 years ago '09        #70
Johnell 
space
space
I agree!
 80sbabyent said:
Exactly what I thought.. you are typing on a computer so I know you have to have some basic intelligence, you do understand that Wale could have sold 2 albums, and would have still accomplished more than you probably ever will. The funniest thing to me is.. saying everything you said about somebody that has done more than you, what are you saying about YOURSELF, after all that's who matters right, or is another male's life and hustle more important?
 8 years ago '10        #71
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,423 | Props total: 1443 1443
he had some okay songs on his mixtapes, but he just gets boring after a while. Only song I was feelin on attention defecit was the track w/ the dr. dre-dr. pepper commercial/t.i. detox beat
 8 years ago '05        #72
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 WorldsStrangest said:
to get a feature from the biggest american pop icon since britney (gaga) and then to get even more features and beats from some of the biggest hiphop acts out (gucci, pharrel)

get backing from TWO major labels (managed by Roc Nation, signed by....well i forgot, i ttink warner or interscope??)

face and performance time on TWO different music networks (MTV VMAs and BET HipHop Awards)

and the album still goes triple wood?

and then tries to blame target? (lol, his s**t was sitting right there on the shelf, i seen it myself)

man i would be sick if i was him....

bang yaself Wale....find a new hobby.
Damn seeing it laid out like that...it is kinda sad
 04-19-2010, 05:14 PM         #73
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Damn seeing it laid out like that...it is kinda sad
told ya.

thats why i made the topic cuz it was too crazy.

even charles hamilton might come out with a win compared to wale. s**ts nuts.
 8 years ago '04        #74
bundles&stack16 1 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsStrangest said:
you dont even know who am i....who's to say i havent accomplished more.....maybe i enjoy my anonymous status on BX while I jetset...or busride around the country.....maybe we dont have all that crabs in a bucket mentality you obviously do....

I am about the music thats why i said dude cant rhyme, dd you not see what i said about his cypher?

lmao.....youre the first person on boxden to have a wale avy, you and guy that had the album as a avy for a few months......guess i had to expect youd be butthurt.....
GTFO!!!

We all know you havent accomplished anything Haters like you jus talk....
thanks for the laughs though you almost had me on your level...

but since where talkin bout avy take your fat white chick an piece
 8 years ago '09        #75
Johnell 
space
space

[video - click to view]

Man stfu up already. Album sales dont matter cause I bet you any amount of money most of his fans downloaded it. Album sales dont mean you have skills. Look at Soulja Boy,Gucci,Jeezy. s**t Cassidy destoyed Freeway but I bet Freeway first album sold more than Cassidy. Look at Nas's album sales compared to Jay-z's. Everyone knows Nas is better. If you rap about anything other than money,hoes and clothes your gonna flop! Rakim and KRS-1 are the goats. If you take all their albums and combine them I bet the Outkasts-Speakerbox/Love Below album sold more. Joe Budden dont sell and other than Lupe aint nobody f**kin with dude. Bottom line there are no lyrical Rapper's on top. The Machine got you young mofo's all f**ked up.
 04-19-2010, 06:25 PM         #76
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OoChiLLoO said:

[pic - click to view]

aw mayne i dont know bout that one...
if hamilton had the same push Wale got, Hamilton would have sold more than 28K.......

C.H. f**ked his chance up to get that thanks to him being a total douchebag.
 04-19-2010, 06:28 PM         #77
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Johnell said:
Man stfu up already. Album sales dont matter cause I bet you any amount of money most of his fans downloaded it. Album sales dont mean you have skills. Look at Soulja Boy,Gucci,Jeezy. s**t Cassidy destoyed Freeway but I bet Freeway first album sold more than Cassidy. Look at Nas's album sales compared to Jay-z's. Everyone knows Nas is better. If you rap about anything other than money,hoes and clothes your gonna flop! Rakim and KRS-1 are the goats. If you take all their albums and combine them I bet the Outkasts-Speakerbox/Love Below album sold more. Joe Budden dont sell and other than Lupe aint nobody f**kin with dude. Bottom line there are no lyrical Rapper's on top. The Machine got you young mofo's all f**ked up.
dude aint lyrical tho, he's recycle bin.
 8 years ago '05        #78
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
I dont care what anyone says.....his al;bum was on my top 5 list last year
 8 years ago '09        #79
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I don't understand why they would show a lack of confidence in his selling ability by only shipping 30K... I don't know about that. Seems like they would ship more than a weak a.ss 30K with the promo dude was getting. Record sales are down yes, but come on... there are independent labels still shipping and debuting with a higher number than that. It's a bad look for Wale either way it goes.
 04-19-2010, 07:03 PM         #80
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I don't understand why they would show a lack of confidence in his selling ability by only shipping 30K... I don't know about that. Seems like they would ship more than a weak a.ss 30K with the promo dude was getting. Record sales are down yes, but come on... there are independent labels still shipping and debuting with a higher number than that. It's a bad look for Wale either way it goes.
exactly. kids trying to spin, or the label trying to spin it and these kids just spitting it back out, thats what ive been trying to say all along.

if it were anymore, that didnt get any pub, or high profile features thats cool. they went big budget after the success of nike boots and it blew up in theyre face.

iim pretty much done here i think, topic is getting too big......

f**k it more joints from my guys whos way better than wale.

snizzy!!

[video - click to view]

hustle!

[video - click to view]

nepharius!!

lets go!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy