most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2010, 11:47 AM         #121
T-money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from cleveland and i love cleveland. if u come to cleveland and u with a lame yea it go be wack 2 u. my one dude came from alt and had a ball with me cause i know where 2 go and what 2 do. the ladies here are nice its eye candy everywhere. there is not alot of help for noah to come out and play cause we dont have heavy Security anywhere so he cant have fun. our fans would not make him feel welcome so yea stay in that hotel room. and i been alot of diffrent places from H-town, jersey, new york, Pittsburgh, seattle, alabama, d-town, south carolina, and even out the country so my city is pretty fair just our dudes aint got no money lol. but if u come 2 cleveland holla at me. we gets it in. i will never leave unless some money sent me packing. oh and yes i live in cleveland not hts or anything like that
 04-19-2010, 11:53 AM         #122
T-money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we dont get earthquakes, tornados and hurricanes but we get snow and yahoo said we number 5 in the best night life.
 8 years ago '06        #123
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
"where economy is based on lebron james" lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 04-19-2010, 12:23 PM         #124
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Everyone who lives in a non s**tty state is just stating facts here. If I lived in a s**thole I wouldn't be offended by it. Your state and city is a f**king dump, get over it.
That's just the thing, I don't see anything to get over. Everyone outside of here does though.
 8 years ago '09        #125
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Cleveland is for sure the s**ttiest city in Ohio. I like traveling to concerts and s**t so I have gotten to see alot of cities fortunately. Went and seen Tech N9ne @ Peabody's and it was pretty s**tter overall. It kinda is like Detroit where it's just desolate, and nothing to do really overall. s**t made me wish I was at the House of Blues in Chicago. Columbus and Cincci were a decent time every time I've been. Columbus got some fire a.ss food in them moms and pops shops. The place is just so old feeling, like the land that time forgot.

*Edit*

I mean there isn't s**t to do here on some days(Indy), but I wouldn't trade here for there in a million years.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 04-19-2010 at 12:35 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #126
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,585 | Props total: 43736 43736
 01seay said:
Is He Lying?

props this made my day.
 8 years ago '04        #127
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,372 | Props total: 8462 8462
lol this is too funny
yeh Northeast Ohio has its problems
but we about to win the chip!
 8 years ago '04        #128
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,372 | Props total: 8462 8462
That's funny Noah. We might not have anything going on now, but the dentist is always happening...you should look them up. Making all that money, your mouth should never look like you've been eating bricks for breakfast
 8 years ago '04        #129
laneal316 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 76 76
 01seay said:
Is He Lying?

LOL JUST DEAD
 04-19-2010, 02:43 PM         #131
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Cleveland is for sure the s**ttiest city in Ohio. I like traveling to concerts and s**t so I have gotten to see alot of cities fortunately. Went and seen Tech N9ne @ Peabody's and it was pretty s**tter overall. It kinda is like Detroit where it's just desolate, and nothing to do really overall. s**t made me wish I was at the House of Blues in Chicago. Columbus and Cincci were a decent time every time I've been. Columbus got some fire a.ss food in them moms and pops shops. The place is just so old feeling, like the land that time forgot.

*Edit*

I mean there isn't s**t to do here on some days(Indy), but I wouldn't trade here for there in a million years.
You know Tech N9ne dedicated an entire verse of "Riotmaker" to an incident at one of his Peabody shows, right?

Krizz Kaliko pulled me up onstage once when I was crowd surfing about 5 years ago. s**t gets live...

Tech shows at Peabody's are off the f**king scale, and if you don't think so, then you haven't really been there.

Peabody's is also isolated from Downtown Cleveland so that's a terrible comparison.
 8 years ago '04        #132
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6456 6456
Noah a trip
 8 years ago '06        #133
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
 lr501 said:

"who the f*ck still uses a payphone".....
 8 years ago '05        #134
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
If your state is so good and there's so much to do...........why are you in the house postin on BX about how lame the midwest is???? :rolleyes2:Some eventful life you have ..............

I could careless about livin in Cali or Florida............Earthquakes and Hurricanes aint for me. Worryin about snakes comin out the toilet and alligators in my backyard........NO THANKS!
 8 years ago '10        #135
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
two words..... CHI TOWN:cool-smiley-009:

GD LOVE, VICE LORD LOVE, KING LOVE, SD LOVE...... f**k cleveland
 8 years ago '08        #136
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 -BigC- said:
I understand your from the city, but cmon you know it sucks to be there to. Who the f**k wants to live anywhere in the midwest in general? Chicago can't be much f**king better...
You're right, living in the third biggest city with the second biggest financial market and a worldclass skyline absolutely sucks. Quit talking just to talk.
 8 years ago '05        #137
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
give that n*gga a plate of hot sauce williams he be aight
 8 years ago '09        #138
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Chief Dee said:
You're right, living in the third biggest city with the second biggest financial market and a worldclass skyline absolutely sucks. Quit talking just to talk.
This ^^^^
 8 years ago '04        #139
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Look this thread is getting out of hand as a outsider looking in Cleveland has its ups and downs just like any other city. It seems yall are justifying what city is better but its all about what you can get out of it. But that video was f**ked up if you live in Cleveland. I got a friend that lives in Shaker Heights she loves Cleveland but she is moving out to get more money than what the economy is offering there.
 04-19-2010, 05:34 PM         #140
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juanb13 said:
Look this thread is getting out of hand as a outsider looking in Cleveland has its ups and downs just like any other city. It seems yall are justifying what city is better but its all about what you can get out of it. But that video was f**ked up if you live in Cleveland. I got a friend that lives in Shaker Heights she loves Cleveland but she is moving out to get more money than what the economy is offering there.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy