"Cleveland really sucks" - Joakim Noah

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6048 6048
 JordanMPM said:
Yeah.. and you have a Penny avatar... Come on now... if your gonna old school at all.. Put a pic of Shaq up there... weak sauce... your credibility is shattered..
my credibility is shattered?

the center in your avatar has been a joke his entire career and got abused last year in the ecf. now he's coming off the bench for a 38 y/o fat a.ss n*gga.

get the f**k outta here
 8 years ago '04        #102
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
my credibility is shattered?

the center in your avatar has been a joke his entire career and got abused last year in the ecf. now he's coming off the bench for a 38 y/o fat a.ss n*gga.

get the f**k outta here
Z is a legend in my town biatch.. Penny is a bum... that nobody even remembers... Z would out drink your a.ss too.. Saw that motherf**ker one night.. getting carried out of the bar.. because he got all jammed up... You have no clue how we roll baby... that 38 year old a.ss n*gga is still in the league... and looking better than ever... and he's got rings and Penny don't got..
 8 years ago '04        #103
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
 01seay said:
Is He Lying?

OMG that was a low blow
 04-18-2010, 09:39 PM         #104
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah ya'll gotta booze it up in cleveland to forget that you're actually in such a s**tty place. anywhere is great when your f**king wasted.
 8 years ago '09        #105
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
 01seay said:
Is He Lying?

I don't know why you cleveland heads are trying to defend your city after both doses of ether from these videos....

"we're not detroit!!!"

8 years ago '06        #106
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
It's only as lame as you make it No it doesn't have oceans and palm trees with hot weather year around. but there's plenty of stuff to do , i ain't even from cleveland and sometimes i feel like i rep that sheet harder than some nuggas from there

columbus got the baddest b**ches in ohio though

614 :dancingcool:
 04-18-2010, 10:24 PM         #107
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand your from the city, but cmon you know it sucks to be there to. Who the f**k wants to live anywhere in the midwest in general? Chicago can't be much f**king better...
 8 years ago '06        #108
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Yall nuggas from the coasts can hit me up when one of them muhf**kas fall in the ocean.
 04-18-2010, 10:43 PM         #109
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
yeah ya'll gotta booze it up in cleveland to forget that you're actually in such a s**tty place. anywhere is great when your f**king wasted.
That's weak. Booze is fun socially only for me. I'm not an alcoholic. It's all about the spots to go and the people you know.
 8 years ago '09        #110
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 8 years ago '06        #111
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 601 601
 Got Cheeve? said:
no offense dudes but i think the entire midwest of the USA is a s**t hole... anywhere on the coast > midwest
 8 years ago '08        #112
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 O_nasty said:
Yall nuggas from the coasts can hit me up when one of them muhf**kas fall in the ocean.
keep praying for the apocalypse while we enjoy the good life :cool-smiley-009:
 04-18-2010, 11:46 PM         #113
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah you know what? I think when i wake up tomorrow... i'm just going to head to the beach (15 mins away) and kick it. you know... because i can.
 04-19-2010, 12:30 AM         #114
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
yeah you know what? I think when i wake up tomorrow... i'm just going to head to the beach (15 mins away) and kick it. you know... because i can.
See that's cool for you, because you're probably an ocean guy or some f**kin' s**t. Me, I go on vacation to the ocean because it's nice for awhile, but I get f**kin' sick of it after too long... small doses of the beach for me. I have family scattered from the Bay, to Quadra Island, BC, to Brownsville Texas, to Memphis, to Atlanta, Tucson AZ, North Carolina. So I get my fair share when I make my rounds.

Maybe that's why alot of you are f**king a**holes, because you get too much damn sun.
 04-19-2010, 12:35 AM         #115
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:

Maybe that's why alot of you are f**king a**holes, because you get too much damn sun.
This motherf**ker thinks to much sun is a god damn problem. The three days a year that s**t comes out has f**ked with your head.
 04-19-2010, 12:38 AM         #116
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
This motherf**ker thinks to much sun is a god damn problem. The three days a year that s**t comes out has f**ked with your head.
Well then it wouldn't really be a problem because I rarely see it, now would it? Are you retarded?

EDIT: Case in point. I never said the sun was a problem, I just said it turns some people into a**holes...

Last edited by Rynoh; 04-19-2010 at 12:42 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #117
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
LA + NY + Miami > EVERY SINGLE STATE IN THE MIDWEST
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-19-2010, 12:45 AM         #118
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the sun turning people into a**holes.

that would be a hilarious b-movie premise. thanks bro, i'm writing the short film right now.
 04-19-2010, 12:50 AM         #119
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Well then it wouldn't really be a problem because I rarely see it, now would it? Are you retarded?

EDIT: Case in point. I never said the sun was a problem, I just said it turns some people into a**holes...
Everyone who lives in a non s**tty state is just stating facts here. If I lived in a s**thole I wouldn't be offended by it. Your state and city is a f**king dump, get over it.
 8 years ago '07        #120
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 55778 55778
Joakim Noah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy