"Cleveland really sucks" - Joakim Noah

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,695 | Props total: 1459 1459
 01seay said:
Is He Lying?

OMG that was a low blow
 04-18-2010, 08:39 PM         #102
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah ya'll gotta booze it up in cleveland to forget that you're actually in such a s**tty place. anywhere is great when your f**king wasted.
 8 years ago '09        #103
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 1545 1545
 01seay said:
Is He Lying?

I don't know why you cleveland heads are trying to defend your city after both doses of ether from these videos....

"we're not detroit!!!"

8 years ago '06        #104
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
It's only as lame as you make it No it doesn't have oceans and palm trees with hot weather year around. but there's plenty of stuff to do , i ain't even from cleveland and sometimes i feel like i rep that sheet harder than some nuggas from there

columbus got the baddest b**ches in ohio though

614 :dancingcool:
 04-18-2010, 09:24 PM         #105
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand your from the city, but cmon you know it sucks to be there to. Who the f**k wants to live anywhere in the midwest in general? Chicago can't be much f**king better...
 8 years ago '06        #106
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
Yall nuggas from the coasts can hit me up when one of them muhf**kas fall in the ocean.
 04-18-2010, 09:43 PM         #107
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
yeah ya'll gotta booze it up in cleveland to forget that you're actually in such a s**tty place. anywhere is great when your f**king wasted.
That's weak. Booze is fun socially only for me. I'm not an alcoholic. It's all about the spots to go and the people you know.
 8 years ago '09        #108
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 8 years ago '06        #109
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 829 829
 Got Cheeve? said:
no offense dudes but i think the entire midwest of the USA is a s**t hole... anywhere on the coast > midwest
 8 years ago '08        #110
triznathaniel 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 1602 1602
 O_nasty said:
Yall nuggas from the coasts can hit me up when one of them muhf**kas fall in the ocean.
keep praying for the apocalypse while we enjoy the good life :cool-smiley-009:
 04-18-2010, 10:46 PM         #111
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah you know what? I think when i wake up tomorrow... i'm just going to head to the beach (15 mins away) and kick it. you know... because i can.
 04-18-2010, 11:30 PM         #112
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
yeah you know what? I think when i wake up tomorrow... i'm just going to head to the beach (15 mins away) and kick it. you know... because i can.
See that's cool for you, because you're probably an ocean guy or some f**kin' s**t. Me, I go on vacation to the ocean because it's nice for awhile, but I get f**kin' sick of it after too long... small doses of the beach for me. I have family scattered from the Bay, to Quadra Island, BC, to Brownsville Texas, to Memphis, to Atlanta, Tucson AZ, North Carolina. So I get my fair share when I make my rounds.

Maybe that's why alot of you are f**king a**holes, because you get too much damn sun.
 04-18-2010, 11:35 PM         #113
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:

Maybe that's why alot of you are f**king a**holes, because you get too much damn sun.
This motherf**ker thinks to much sun is a god damn problem. The three days a year that s**t comes out has f**ked with your head.
 04-18-2010, 11:38 PM         #114
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
This motherf**ker thinks to much sun is a god damn problem. The three days a year that s**t comes out has f**ked with your head.
Well then it wouldn't really be a problem because I rarely see it, now would it? Are you retarded?

EDIT: Case in point. I never said the sun was a problem, I just said it turns some people into a**holes...

Last edited by Rynoh; 04-18-2010 at 11:42 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #115
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 3 3
LA + NY + Miami > EVERY SINGLE STATE IN THE MIDWEST
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-18-2010, 11:45 PM         #116
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the sun turning people into a**holes.

that would be a hilarious b-movie premise. thanks bro, i'm writing the short film right now.
 04-18-2010, 11:50 PM         #117
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Well then it wouldn't really be a problem because I rarely see it, now would it? Are you retarded?

EDIT: Case in point. I never said the sun was a problem, I just said it turns some people into a**holes...
Everyone who lives in a non s**tty state is just stating facts here. If I lived in a s**thole I wouldn't be offended by it. Your state and city is a f**king dump, get over it.
 8 years ago '07        #118
Avon_Barksdale 4472 heat pts4472
space
space
$45,182 | Props total: 69118 69118
Joakim Noah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 04-19-2010, 10:47 AM         #119
T-money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from cleveland and i love cleveland. if u come to cleveland and u with a lame yea it go be wack 2 u. my one dude came from alt and had a ball with me cause i know where 2 go and what 2 do. the ladies here are nice its eye candy everywhere. there is not alot of help for noah to come out and play cause we dont have heavy Security anywhere so he cant have fun. our fans would not make him feel welcome so yea stay in that hotel room. and i been alot of diffrent places from H-town, jersey, new york, Pittsburgh, seattle, alabama, d-town, south carolina, and even out the country so my city is pretty fair just our dudes aint got no money lol. but if u come 2 cleveland holla at me. we gets it in. i will never leave unless some money sent me packing. oh and yes i live in cleveland not hts or anything like that
 04-19-2010, 10:53 AM         #120
T-money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we dont get earthquakes, tornados and hurricanes but we get snow and yahoo said we number 5 in the best night life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago