"Cleveland really sucks" - Joakim Noah

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Canton is where I'm from... they turned the old BBS into the Diamond Royale Mens club... it's the s**t... wings, t*ts, and beer... and all the strippers will do a little extra for some coke or pills if you know the right ones.

The Diamond is awesome, love it. I goto the platinum horse sometimes too... but Gatsby's Pub is the dirtiest strip joint in the planet with the finest dancers and pirate like saloon scum.

It's fantastic. See, I make the best out of my situation of living in Ohio, I just party my f**king balls off.

Cheers.
Exactly.... We work with what were given in OHIO.. the people here are great though....
 8 years ago '09        #82
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Not everybody, but most people I know commute there... through warzones of unfinished construction to either get to work, or goto school.

I will say this... Cleveland and NorthEast Ohio in general is a very rough and rugged area and you gotta be tough to stay afloat. If Noah came here talkin' that s**t he's getting a bottle upside his head.
 8 years ago '04        #83
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 Got Cheeve? said:
no offense dudes but i think the entire midwest of the USA is a s**t hole... anywhere on the coast > midwest
aww, what's wrong? Some slumz in the rural areas that u saw in videos got u a little frightened? :scared2:

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 04-18-2010, 09:12 PM         #84
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lived in North Olmsted for 2 summers. :shrug

Ain't s**t to do in Cleveland if you're under 21 as an OT'er. Not a terrible city though, even though I just went downtown all the time. The ethnic gardens are dope.
 04-18-2010, 09:13 PM         #85
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao. are you serious? have you ever been to miami?

rofl
 8 years ago '04        #86
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
I lived in North Olmsted for 2 summers. :shrug

Ain't s**t to do in Cleveland if you're under 21 as an OT'er. Not a terrible city though, even though I just went downtown all the time. The ethnic gardens are dope.
The sports in Cleveland and fans are dope too man.. that's why I love it... Every time I go to Cleveland for an event.. I get a great feeling in my gut... Tailgating for Browns games are the greatest... even know were mediocre.. Give it a few years.. Joakim Noah.. is a retard... anyone who looks like that... can't possibly be taken seriously...
 8 years ago '07        #87
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6104 6104
cleveland is by far the worse city i have ever been to.

i remember when my uncle used to live there when he was supervisor of the nabisco factory (or i think it was nestle) and my mom shipped me over there for 2 weeks during a summer break and i was bored out of my mind.

i don't see how that place doesn't have a high suicide rate
 04-18-2010, 09:17 PM         #88
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's the thing... the people that are dissing Cleveland haven't even been here. And the ones that have, don't know what spots to hit up.

So let me show you the ropes, your f**kin' head will be spinning like the girl from the Exorcist by the end of the night.

On the real, I bet 80% of you couldn't even hang. f**kin' lightweights.
 8 years ago '04        #89
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Here's the thing... the people that are dissing Cleveland haven't even been here. And the ones that have, don't know what spots to hit up.

So let me show you the ropes, your f**kin' head will be spinning like the girl from the Exorcist by the end of the night.

On the real, I bet 80% of you couldn't even hang. f**kin' lightweights.
I agree.. they don't know how we party and booze in OHIO.. honestly.. this is what we do here... Columbus, Cleveland.. it don't f**kin' matter.. we keeps it real...Football is king here...
 8 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 04-18-2010, 09:20 PM         #91
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanMPM said:
I agree.. they don't know how we party and booze in OHIO.. honestly.. this is what we do here... Columbus, Cleveland.. it don't f**kin' matter.. we keeps it real...Football is king here...
:a greement1:
 04-18-2010, 09:21 PM         #92
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
cleveland is by far the worse city i have ever been to.

i remember when my uncle used to live there when he was supervisor of the nabisco factory (or i think it was nestle) and my mom shipped me over there for 2 weeks during a summer break and i was bored out of my mind.

i don't see how that place doesn't have a high suicide rate
What city do you hail and what do you do there for fun????
 8 years ago '05        #93
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11735 11735
 Lex Lossis said:
ni.gga shut up. ur a b**ch... im in central florida if u or any BX member wanna f!ght me

until then...
back to ignore list
 The Bully said:
PM me your address

imma fly down, beat yo a.ss, fukk yo girl, eat food from your fridge, take a shyt in ya toilet, not flush the toilet, and be back in time for work in the morning
 8 years ago '04        #94
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Yeah.. and you have a Penny avatar... Come on now... if your gonna old school at all.. Put a pic of Shaq up there... weak sauce... your credibility is shattered..
 04-18-2010, 09:27 PM         #95
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanMPM said:
The sports in Cleveland and fans are dope too man.. that's why I love it... Every time I go to Cleveland for an event.. I get a great feeling in my gut... Tailgating for Browns games are the greatest... even know were mediocre.. Give it a few years.. Joakim Noah.. is a retard... anyone who looks like that... can't possibly be taken seriously...
I was at the Q for the Game 6 ECF viewing session, cheering hard for the Magic (Pistons fan). Fans were so confident that they were going to bring it back home and close it out, they were hurt walking back through Tower City to that parking lot. Caught an Indians game too, but they were buns. I love how the stadiums are right next to each other.
 04-18-2010, 09:27 PM         #96
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:

wtf
 8 years ago '04        #97
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
I was at the Q for the Game 6 ECF viewing session, cheering hard for the Magic (Pistons fan). Fans were so confident that they were going to bring it back home and close it out, they were hurt walking back through Tower City to that parking lot. Caught an Indians game too, but they were buns. I love how the stadiums are right next to each other.
Yeah.. that was tough last year.. For awhile the Indians were the only thing we had in Cleveland.. from 1994 to 2007 man.. they were out best team... Now its the Cavs.. year... you need to go up to a Browns game.. with the Cavs play on the same day.. s**ts like a college town..
 8 years ago '07        #98
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
What city do you hail and what do you do there for fun????
well although i'm not originally from here, I currently reside in Orlando, Fl.

not the greatest city in the world (that belongs to NY) but also not miserable and boring.

theres a lot of ish to do here because the city was designed to attract tourists (which is how o-town as well as the state of florida makes bread)

just ask the star center on your favorite team. for some reason he loves this place so much that he never left.
 04-18-2010, 09:31 PM         #99
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

not the greatest city in the world (that belongs to NY) but also not miserable and boring.

theres a lot of ish to do here because the city was designed to attract tourists (which is how o-town as well as the state of florida makes bread)

just ask the star center on your favorite team. for some reason he loves this place so much that he never left.
Don't avoid the question. What do you do in ORL for fun?
 8 years ago '04        #100
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

I had a wonderful time in Orlando for a PGA Merchandise Show.. but it's expensive to party down there...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago