"Cleveland really sucks" - Joakim Noah

most viewed right now
 146
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 110
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,175 | Props total: 180 180
 Got Cheeve? said:
no offense dudes but i think the entire midwest of the USA is a s**t hole... anywhere on the coast > midwest
aww, what's wrong? Some slumz in the rural areas that u saw in videos got u a little frightened? :scared2:




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 04-18-2010, 08:12 PM         #82
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lived in North Olmsted for 2 summers. :shrug

Ain't s**t to do in Cleveland if you're under 21 as an OT'er. Not a terrible city though, even though I just went downtown all the time. The ethnic gardens are dope.
 04-18-2010, 08:13 PM         #83
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao. are you serious? have you ever been to miami?

rofl
 8 years ago '04        #84
JordanMPM 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,125 | Props total: 637 637
 Jayborne23 said:
I lived in North Olmsted for 2 summers. :shrug

Ain't s**t to do in Cleveland if you're under 21 as an OT'er. Not a terrible city though, even though I just went downtown all the time. The ethnic gardens are dope.
The sports in Cleveland and fans are dope too man.. that's why I love it... Every time I go to Cleveland for an event.. I get a great feeling in my gut... Tailgating for Browns games are the greatest... even know were mediocre.. Give it a few years.. Joakim Noah.. is a retard... anyone who looks like that... can't possibly be taken seriously...
 8 years ago '07        #85
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,699 | Props total: 6822 6822
cleveland is by far the worse city i have ever been to.

i remember when my uncle used to live there when he was supervisor of the nabisco factory (or i think it was nestle) and my mom shipped me over there for 2 weeks during a summer break and i was bored out of my mind.

i don't see how that place doesn't have a high suicide rate
 04-18-2010, 08:17 PM         #86
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's the thing... the people that are dissing Cleveland haven't even been here. And the ones that have, don't know what spots to hit up.

So let me show you the ropes, your f**kin' head will be spinning like the girl from the Exorcist by the end of the night.

On the real, I bet 80% of you couldn't even hang. f**kin' lightweights.
 8 years ago '04        #87
JordanMPM 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,125 | Props total: 637 637
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Here's the thing... the people that are dissing Cleveland haven't even been here. And the ones that have, don't know what spots to hit up.

So let me show you the ropes, your f**kin' head will be spinning like the girl from the Exorcist by the end of the night.

On the real, I bet 80% of you couldn't even hang. f**kin' lightweights.
I agree.. they don't know how we party and booze in OHIO.. honestly.. this is what we do here... Columbus, Cleveland.. it don't f**kin' matter.. we keeps it real...Football is king here...
 8 years ago '07        #88
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,699 | Props total: 6822 6822
 04-18-2010, 08:20 PM         #89
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanMPM said:
I agree.. they don't know how we party and booze in OHIO.. honestly.. this is what we do here... Columbus, Cleveland.. it don't f**kin' matter.. we keeps it real...Football is king here...
:a greement1:
 04-18-2010, 08:21 PM         #90
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
cleveland is by far the worse city i have ever been to.

i remember when my uncle used to live there when he was supervisor of the nabisco factory (or i think it was nestle) and my mom shipped me over there for 2 weeks during a summer break and i was bored out of my mind.

i don't see how that place doesn't have a high suicide rate
What city do you hail and what do you do there for fun????
 8 years ago '05        #91
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,933 | Props total: 13356 13356
 Lex Lossis said:
ni.gga shut up. ur a b**ch... im in central florida if u or any BX member wanna f!ght me

until then...
back to ignore list
 The Bully said:
PM me your address

imma fly down, beat yo a.ss, fukk yo girl, eat food from your fridge, take a shyt in ya toilet, not flush the toilet, and be back in time for work in the morning
 8 years ago '04        #92
JordanMPM 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,125 | Props total: 637 637
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Yeah.. and you have a Penny avatar... Come on now... if your gonna old school at all.. Put a pic of Shaq up there... weak sauce... your credibility is shattered..
 04-18-2010, 08:27 PM         #93
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanMPM said:
The sports in Cleveland and fans are dope too man.. that's why I love it... Every time I go to Cleveland for an event.. I get a great feeling in my gut... Tailgating for Browns games are the greatest... even know were mediocre.. Give it a few years.. Joakim Noah.. is a retard... anyone who looks like that... can't possibly be taken seriously...
I was at the Q for the Game 6 ECF viewing session, cheering hard for the Magic (Pistons fan). Fans were so confident that they were going to bring it back home and close it out, they were hurt walking back through Tower City to that parking lot. Caught an Indians game too, but they were buns. I love how the stadiums are right next to each other.
 04-18-2010, 08:27 PM         #94
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:

wtf
 8 years ago '04        #95
JordanMPM 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,125 | Props total: 637 637
 Jayborne23 said:
I was at the Q for the Game 6 ECF viewing session, cheering hard for the Magic (Pistons fan). Fans were so confident that they were going to bring it back home and close it out, they were hurt walking back through Tower City to that parking lot. Caught an Indians game too, but they were buns. I love how the stadiums are right next to each other.
Yeah.. that was tough last year.. For awhile the Indians were the only thing we had in Cleveland.. from 1994 to 2007 man.. they were out best team... Now its the Cavs.. year... you need to go up to a Browns game.. with the Cavs play on the same day.. s**ts like a college town..
 8 years ago '07        #96
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,699 | Props total: 6822 6822
 WilliamHBonnie said:
What city do you hail and what do you do there for fun????
well although i'm not originally from here, I currently reside in Orlando, Fl.

not the greatest city in the world (that belongs to NY) but also not miserable and boring.

theres a lot of ish to do here because the city was designed to attract tourists (which is how o-town as well as the state of florida makes bread)

just ask the star center on your favorite team. for some reason he loves this place so much that he never left.
 04-18-2010, 08:31 PM         #97
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
well although i'm not originally from here, I currently reside in Orlando, Fl.

not the greatest city in the world (that belongs to NY) but also not miserable and boring.

theres a lot of ish to do here because the city was designed to attract tourists (which is how o-town as well as the state of florida makes bread)

just ask the star center on your favorite team. for some reason he loves this place so much that he never left.
Don't avoid the question. What do you do in ORL for fun?
 8 years ago '04        #98
JordanMPM 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,125 | Props total: 637 637
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
well although i'm not originally from here, I currently reside in Orlando, Fl.

not the greatest city in the world (that belongs to NY) but also not miserable and boring.

theres a lot of ish to do here because the city was designed to attract tourists (which is how o-town as well as the state of florida makes bread)

just ask the star center on your favorite team. for some reason he loves this place so much that he never left.
I had a wonderful time in Orlando for a PGA Merchandise Show.. but it's expensive to party down there...
 8 years ago '07        #99
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,699 | Props total: 6822 6822
 JordanMPM said:
Yeah.. and you have a Penny avatar... Come on now... if your gonna old school at all.. Put a pic of Shaq up there... weak sauce... your credibility is shattered..
my credibility is shattered?

the center in your avatar has been a joke his entire career and got abused last year in the ecf. now he's coming off the bench for a 38 y/o fat a.ss n*gga.

get the f**k outta here
 8 years ago '04        #100
JordanMPM 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,125 | Props total: 637 637
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
my credibility is shattered?

the center in your avatar has been a joke his entire career and got abused last year in the ecf. now he's coming off the bench for a 38 y/o fat a.ss n*gga.

get the f**k outta here
Z is a legend in my town biatch.. Penny is a bum... that nobody even remembers... Z would out drink your a.ss too.. Saw that motherf**ker one night.. getting carried out of the bar.. because he got all jammed up... You have no clue how we roll baby... that 38 year old a.ss n*gga is still in the league... and looking better than ever... and he's got rings and Penny don't got..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy