How Many Ppl Caught The Illuminati References In The Game & Nas/Damian Marley's New Joints?

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did U Catch The References?
Yes 7 53.85%
No,I'm Still Asleep 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
TheJaJr 
space
space
$327 | Props total: 73 73
I believe da illumanti s**t.. Itz crazy how jayz blew up like dat so fast..
When PAC was around he was quiet...yeah gunplay know wats up...
All dis is prophecies n da bible happening ... Open ur eyez...
Who u think give Obama orders foreal...
All these damn earthquakes like 1 month apart...
MTV did some crazy devil ritual right in front of us @ da awards...
I think illumanti Fu**ing wit nas right now dats y he n all dat bull
he in now.. Paying outrageous child support.. Smh...
All did tv s**t got some type of gay comment or scene..
Especially da Simpson.. I know I ain't tripping..sell they soul for riches..
Kanye sacrifice his mom? Yup....
Dis s**t crazy!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #82
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,546 | Props total: 89 89
 moneyman said:
let me add my 2 cent. every conspiracy theory does have truth to it but most people are too blind to take notice or even care, basically sleep walking zombies. I think this stuff is all around us and u just have to think for a minute n u can see it everywhere. Like for example im watching this kfc commercial talking about they donating some of the money when buy a bucket of chicken. They talking about raising the most money ever to donate for cancer. So you know people will go buy more chicken from them thinking their helping towards a cure 4 cancer when the cure been there forever all we doing is putting more money in kfc pockets and these organizations that are out here that been around for ever and people still dying at a high rate from cancer. Some people dont see that one i just mention. I see plenty more all the time, once your open to it u can see the buls**t. Its not for everybody so i try not to talk it to people not ready for it. People like Micheal Moore is in it for the money and to educate people a little but he cant reveal nothing too major or he wouldnt be allowed to come out with this stuff. I think the internet is educating more people to what is going on but without any action against it we can keep talking this forever and they still gonna do what they do. Yo i got a friend that think Kayne's mother had to be sacrifice to get to the level of fame he at. I do believe u had to give us something most important to u to show your loyalty. Kayne now got sneakers deal with nike n lv and became more popular ever since. Music play a big role on our behavior. Its never no positive messages in music that come on the radio, they only let certain rappers come out that can push their message. The message is to sell drugs, k!ll each other, buy expensive clothes and cars, f**k everything moving, and homo s**t is in their too with all this skinny jeans buls**t. I never seen some many homos in my life, when i was in school it was 1 or 2 people u knew was sweat but wasnt out the closet yet, now i see HS students walking in groups talkin about giving him, this s**t is out of pocket. I just cant figure out how they promoting this gay s**t but its getting out there some how thats its cool to be gay, and mtv with all their shows basically telling people its ok to be gay. I can see in the next 20 yrs its not going to be any more people getting married and more people is going to be Bis3xual. It sound crazy but u gotta take notice to this stuff to avoid falling into their trap/game.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #83
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 8 years ago '05        #84
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Michael_Moore said:
how annoying could this thread be when you've posted as much as u have?
You quote me and I'll respond, duh.

Michael_Moore said:
let me ask u something do u know what a double entendre is?
This n*gga woke up @ 6 in the morning and asked me about double entendres. You really think that line about steppin and fraternities is a double entendre?
 04-19-2010, 11:57 AM         #85
jay da 5-9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
This n*gga woke up @ 6 in the morning and asked me about double entendres. You really think that line about steppin and fraternities is a double entendre?
you really don't think it could be?
 8 years ago '08        #86
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Do you watch and believe Michael Moore movies? If so which have you watched, and which do you believe.
 8 years ago '07        #87
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
stress - we mastered that
death - we laughed at that
 8 years ago '05        #88
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 jay da 5-9 said:
you really don't think it could be?
Game was in college so he knows about fraternities and step shows. It's obvious he was referring to black fraternities when he was said "step." Dude is just reaching.
 04-19-2010, 12:43 PM         #89
jay da 5-9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Game was in college so he knows about fraternities and step shows. It's obvious he was referring to black fraternities when he was said "step." Dude is just reaching.
you didn't answer the question. do you really not understand how it could be a double entendre?

of course he was talking about black fraternities stepping, but.... "watch your step unless you're in a fraternity..." why would he be telling people in fraternities they don't need to watch their step if it isn't a double entendre? do you know what a double entendre is? the way you're talking, i don't think you do.
 8 years ago '09        #90
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
people wanna believe in somethin, anythang...i do believe some of dis cult s**t. but at da end of da day, its like ur tryin to cheat death. if im not mistaken moore, ur sayin da illuminati is as certain as death right? so basically u jus found out how ur gonna die. and if everybody knew how, the day and time of their death, they'd go crazy too. there is no way to beat death, rather it b in da form of violence, accident, cancer, overdose, 2012, snake bite, or da illuminati. when its ur time its ur time mane.

u say we're sheep because we CHOOSE not to focus on da cult, but whos to say ur not fallin right into their plan by preaching against them. they prolly need u jus as much as they need the "sheep" lol. sheep follow...ur followin da gossip on da internet so wut does dat make you?
 8 years ago '08        #91
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 jay da 5-9 said:
you didn't answer the question. do you really not understand how it could be a double entendre?

of course he was talking about black fraternities stepping, but.... "watch your step unless you're in a fraternity..." why would he be telling people in fraternities they don't need to watch their step if it isn't a double entendre? do you know what a double entendre is? the way you're talking, i don't think you do.
Game was obviously referring to Morgan Freeman in Wanted.
 8 years ago '05        #92
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 jay da 5-9 said:
I did answer the question fool. I said he was reaching saying it was a double entendre. Not every rapper believes in the Illuminati. Some who do won't speak about it in their music. Quit reaching dude, it's obvious he was talkin about steppin and black fraternities.
 8 years ago '05        #93
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Tecnique said:
Game was obviously referring to Morgan Freeman in Wanted.
"The Fraternity."
 04-19-2010, 02:03 PM         #94
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
clowns like u are so lame...can't argue with me on the points i've listed so u resort to childish school yard tactics to make up for your lack of knowledge on the subject..it's pathetic...what does this have to do with my opening post?..
lol u roasted that b**ch

gotta resort to the school yard tactics..

next hes gonna say, " i know you are but what am i!"
lmao!
 04-19-2010, 02:24 PM         #95
jay da 5-9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
I did answer the question fool. I said he was reaching saying it was a double entendre. Not every rapper believes in the Illuminati. Some who do won't speak about it in their music. Quit reaching dude, it's obvious he was talkin about steppin and black fraternities.
nah, man....you're not getting it. yes, he was talking about stepping and black fraternities. no one is disputing that. you are absolutely right about that....that much is obvious. also obvious, however, is the other meaning to that. he's referencing secret societies...he's saying everyone is screwed unless they're part of it. are you purposely ignoring that because you don't want to believe it, or can you really just not grasp that concept?

and for the record, i'm not taking a side in this...i don't particularly believe in the illuminati, nor do i really even care if it actually does exist. why should i? all i'm saying is that it's completely obvious....game is referencing something other than black fraternities with that line. c'mon son.
 8 years ago '05        #96
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 jay da 5-9 said:
nah, man....you're not getting it. yes, he was talking about stepping and black fraternities. no one is disputing that. you are absolutely right about that....that much is obvious. also obvious, however, is the other meaning to that. he's referencing secret societies...he's saying everyone is screwed unless they're part of it. are you purposely ignoring that because you don't want to believe it, or can you really just not grasp that concept?

and for the record, i'm not taking a side in this...i don't particularly believe in the illuminati, nor do i really even care if it actually does exist. why should i? all i'm saying is that it's completely obvious....game is referencing something other than black fraternities with that line. c'mon son.
Oh O.K., you were in the studio when he wrote this and asked him about the second meaning of the line.
 04-19-2010, 02:49 PM         #97
jay da 5-9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eh...f**k it. i'm not wasting my time on this anymore. you know everything. u rite.
 8 years ago '07        #98
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 412 412
I think Bone is on they illuminati s**t again check out bizzy bone hand. it look crazy like someone give him a handshake

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by darrius; 04-19-2010 at 02:56 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #99
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 nicoled985 said:
Michael Moore, my bro used to listen to Alex Jones and he truly believed some of it but now he realizes how irrational the guy is sometimes... Honestly, I don't see why it would be beneficial to anyone to k!ll 80% of the world population... Even if the Illuminati exist, stop letting fear rule you're life because that's all you're doing. It's all about fear...
what this stooge doesnt realize is that people like alex jones,kevin trudeau,and tha real micheal moore are millionaires.its cool for them to be rich but if its jayz,or drake,these guys are part of some global frat.he really believes tha illuminati hav agents in hip hop but 0 agents when it comes to puttin out "top secret info" on a web site of all places.its funny but really sad when u think a line like "u betta watch your step if u not in a fraternity" is an illuminati reference
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy